𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

I ended up at the armoury because apparently Damon had a plan, I was helping him try and open the door that Bonnie had spelled shut

I ended up at the armoury because apparently Damon had a plan, I was helping him try and open the door that Bonnie had spelled shut. "You haven't heard from him?" Stefan asks over the phone, "Nope. Which means, to absolutely no one's surprise, Donovan failed and now Bonnie's huntressing in the wild." Damon replies as we go down the steps him carrying the tanks we were going to use to try and blow the doors up, I knew that it wouldn't work but he wanted to try.

"All right, well, where is she now?" Stefan asks, "Coming after one of us. Where else? Weren't you meant to be on a plane?" Enzo says from his line, "Flights got cancelled because of the storm. Where are you?" They ask, "I'm in Solution Land, baby." Damon says making me roll my eyes, "There's a preserved body at the Armory called the final Everlasting." I tell them, "All we have to do is destroy that, Bonster is a monster no more." Damon finishes as he puts the tanks down and grabs the gasoline.

"But if you kill the Everlasting, Bonnie dies. And so do we, for that matter." Caroline interjects, "I've been told differently." Enzo tells us, "By who? Someone that wants you dead?" Caroline asks, "A descendent of the people who created Rayna Cruz." He says, "Yeah, the people who hate us." I sigh, "Well, whether we believe them or not, it's Bonnie's only chance." This wasn't looking to good, "Look... best case scenario, we destroy it, everything goes back to normal. Worst case scenario... we all die and Stefan lives to tell the tale of our demise to the lovely Elena." Damon says throwing the gasoline to the side after spreading it.

"Are you forgetting about the other problem that's in there?" I light a match, "Oh, you mean the ambiguously terrifying monster from the vault? I'm on it. Perhaps once it's less ambiguous, it will be less terrifying." Enzo says, "Guys, it doesn't matter. Bonnie sealed the whole Armory. You can't get in." Caroline says, "Don't tell me what I can't do." Damon huffs as I flick the match over into the liquid, the explosion thunders and I roll my eyes as the doors remain unharmed.

"I can't get in. Plan B. Stefan, call your ex. Obviously, not the one next to you. Valerie. She can siphon the seal." Damon suggests, "That's great, but I have absolutely no idea where to find her." He sighs, "There is a third option. And let me just tell you, it is just adorable. The cutest little Plan C's you've ever seen." I look at him in disbelief, he really wanted to use three year olds? "No! Absolutely not." Caroline says firmly, "All they have to do is walk up to the door and put their tiny little siphon hands on it..." he tries to convince her, "No, my kids are staying out of this, Damon." She says standing her ground. "It's for Bonnie!" He exclaims, "No, it's for us. So that we don't have to run anymore. And that is not a good enough excuse to involve my children in this mess." She says making Damon turn to me, "well how about you, your girls are bound to be siphons." I shake my head, "one is but you can't use her, she's three years old Damon and she doesn't know how to siphon properly she can only do it on accident." I say making him groan, "you know I know someone who could've siphoned the spell." I say making Damon turn to me, "who?" He asks, "Kai he would've done it, it's a shame you killed him." I say making him turn away from me, "I said I was sorry." I shrug and don't reply.