𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

It was Christmas today but neither of us really felt like celebrating Kai just didn't like Christmas that much and I didn't see the point so we did what we did every day and sat researching. I couldn't focus on anything my mind was aching and my eyes were drooping. "Go and take a nap." Kai says after looking at me for the hundredth time in the past ten minutes, "I'm fine." He looks up at me, "you need a nap, you're not helping me here being all sleep deprived and all, you're actually just bringing the vide down." I roll my eyes, I didn't want a nap, anytime I went to sleep I'd be woken up by nightmares, it was always either me murdering Kai or my siblings murdering Kol, Damon and Bonnie leaving also showed up sometimes.

"Ok fine." He sighs getting up and coming over to me, "how about a compromise?" He asks making me look at him in interest, he takes this a sign to continue and quickly grabs my head and twists.

I was at the library studying when my phone rang, my eyebrows furrowed to see it was Klaus, "Did you know?!" He yells down the phone the second I answer, "know what?" What was going on? "Don't play dumb with me Thea, did you know what your siblings had planned to do with my brother?" He seethes, "What no, Klaus what do you mean, what have they done to Kol?" I ask jumping out of my seat and making my way to the exit, "they're trying to kill him." I feel my heart stop, "no, they can't be, are you sure?" I ask as I begin to sprint towards my house, "I'm sure." He says before hanging up.

When I get to my house I hear what sounds like fighting from inside, I speed into the kitchen to find Elena with a meat cleaver stuck inside of my boyfriend, "what are you doing?" I yell at them as I pull her away and stand in front of him, I turn around and take the knife out of him and hug him, "what's going on?" I ask him, he moves a strand of my hair from my face, before leaning down to kiss me, "It's ok don't worry love." He assures me, "I love you Thea." He tells me making my eyes water at the sound of defeat in his voice, "I love you too." I knew what he meant, he wasn't going to hurt my siblings because he didn't want to hurt me.

"Thea move." Elena tells me making me glare at her, "no I won't let you kill him, just leave him alone please." Jeremy then sprays us both with the vervained water, I fall to the ground screaming in pain as my whole body begins to blister and burn and as Kol tries to help me Elena pushes him against the counter, I try and pull myself up but Jeremy was still showering us with the water.

My eyes began to water as I heard Kol's screams, "Elena, Jeremy please don't." I begged reaching for him but I was a second too late he had already plunged the stake through his chest. He erupted into flames and stumbled around, "NO!" I screamed reaching for him but Elena held me back, I fought against her grip, "stop it, let me go, let me help him please." I cried his screams hurting me. Eventually he fell to the ground and stopped. It was over.

Knowing that there was nothing I could do she let me go, I fell to my knees beside his still burning body and cried, the flames went out but there he was all grey and dead. "Why did you do this?" I ask turning to them Jeremy wasn't paying attention he was watching something from outside? Elena looks away, "we had to, and he wasn't good for you anyways." I glare at her, "that wasn't your decision to make, I hate you, both of you. Don't talk to me again." I snap.

"Thea-" Elena tries, "I said don't talk to me! You're dead to me now and I will kill you myself if you speak to me again." I tell her before turning back to Kol.

I groan as I wake up, why did this keep happening? Why was I dreaming about him? "Ok so clearly sleeping isn't working out for you but at least you didn't scream today." Kai tries to make me feel better.