𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Elena had given me a lovely call at two in the morning to tell me that Caroline had flipped her switch and that was just great, I mean I wasn't annoyed at the time because I was awake anyways; ever since the merge Kai had been having nightmares about all the bad things he had done so now I was the one to wake up and comfort him the way he had for me.

I had gone to the dorms to do what we did best; make a plan to get humanity back. When I walk in they're sat drinking champagne and talking about Jeremy and Bonnie, and how she didn't know what they were especially since he'd left now, seemed like a great plan so far.  "Um ok then." I say as I walk in, "oh Thea hey, I haven't even gotten to say hi to you properly since you returned." Bonnie grins before giving me a hug, "yeah sorry about that, but I'm back now and I guess I'll be staying for a long time." I smile, "speaking of, how was Italy with Enzo?" They ask getting all excited, I smiled remembering how we used to be like this at our sleepovers. That felt like it was centuries ago.

"Tell us everything." Bonnie grins, It was great, oh Italy was so beautiful and Enzo took me to see everything the colosseum, Trevi fountain and St.Mark's square was probably my favourites." I described the trip to them and even showed them pictures, "so cute." They gush. "So anything happen between you and Enzo?" They ask raising their eyebrows at me. I laugh and shake my head. "No we're still just friends, well I mean I thought we were but he's kinda been weird lately." I shrug, making Elena give me a sympathetic smile. "Well he didn't stop trying to figure out a way to bring you home." She tells me in attempts to make me feel better.

"Wait a second when was this?" Bonnie asks as she holds my phone up, showing my lock screen. It was the picture of Kai and I in 1994, I was on his back and we were outside the Jurassic park gates. I couldn't help but smile at it, we both had huge smiles on our faces and we looked cute. "Hello?" Bonnie asks irritated. "Oh sorry, it was back in the prison world." Elena looks at it, "it's a cute picture." She smiles at me as Bonnie shoots us both looks. "What?" I ask. "Kai is a dangerous person, he's a sociopath and he-" I interrupt her, "Bonnie he's not that bad I mean he changing." I tell her and she shakes her head at me, "anyone who believes that is an idiot." She huffs, "ok Bonnie, Elena I know that you don't like him but he's m-" I don't get the chance to tell them because the door opens.

We all turn to watch as Caroline walks in with several shopping bags. "Caroline. Um, you're here." Elena says shocked. "And you're perceptive." She replies as she walks right past us without even a glance setting her bags on her bed. "Uh, what are you doing?" Elena asks as we all watch her. "Starting over. New everything!" She exclaims as she starts taking the items out of her bags, "New sheets, new clothes. Hey. I even got us a new blow-dryer. She says turning to face us. "Ooh cute." I hum glancing at some of her clothes. "Thanks." She grins.

"Uh, we... we've been worried about you, Care." Bonnie says making Caroline scoff. "You mean, you were worried about those around me, like if I killed them. OK. Funny story. You remember Liam?" She says making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion, I didn't know a Liam. "Oh. Elena dated this premed hottie but then realized she still had feelings for Damon, so she compelled him to forget that they ever had a thing." She explains to Bonnie and I. "Caroline, what did you do to Liam?" Elena asks making Caroline smirk. "I ate him, and he was delicious." Elena is shocked and angry, but I mean it wasn't that surprising.

"I mean, you know how cute guys just naturally taste better?" Caroline asks making me shrug, I'd only ever really eaten one person so I wouldn't know. "You killed Elena's ex?" Bonnie asks disgusted. "OK. Can I just tell my story, please?" She scoffs before turning to us. "Remind me why we're glad she's back again?" Elena rolls her eyes. "Please tell me Liam is not dead."

"Fine. So I was feeding...and then that little voice inside my head that tells me to stop, he never piped up." She explains before telling us how she didn't kill him because then she'd have to dump him in a dumpster and everyone gets found in dumpsters or something. "So you didn't kill him because it would be inconvenient?" Elena asks making Caroline sigh.