𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

We took some really cool pictures on our tour but I had one more surprise for him so I had to blindfold him again. "Thea now where are we going?" He asks as I guide him, "relax Kai look at all the fun we've been having, this is something truly special, trust me." I stand him still before taking of the blindfold again. I laugh as he jumps once he looks at what I wanted to show him. "No way! Is that the actual T-Rex from the movie?" He asks as we look at the huge animatronic, I nod.

"They destroyed it back in the future so I thought it'd be cool to come and see it whilst it was still here." He turns to me, "you Thea Gilbert are undoubtedly the coolest person I know." He grins. "Boy am I glad you're here." I laugh at his excitement, I was glad that I was here as well, I actually enjoyed spending time with Kai, I mean sure he was a sociopath it didn't mean he wasn't fun.

When we finally get home we're both so exhausted we just go straight to bed. I wake up gasping for breath after another nightmare about killing Kai, "hey, I'm fine and you're fine so don't worry." Kai murmurs reaching for me, I cuddle into him like I had been doing for weeks and nod listening to his heartbeat to help calm me. He wraps an arm around me, "you're ok, I'm here." He whispers soothing me.

I wake up again after what feels like five minutes after dreaming about Bonnie and Damon leaving, except Kai wasn't beside me anymore and it was light out.  I lay there and thought my dream over, before I shoot out of the bed and run to Kai, "what's got you in a good mood all of a sudden?" Kai asks looking up at me, "I think I've figured it out, I don't think that you need a Bennett witch, I think you just need Bennett blood." I tell him making him smile, "that's great but where are we gonna get Bennett blood from?" He asks, "um my shirt, it was covered in Bonnie's blood from when you shot her." I say before speeding to go and get it.

I return five minutes later with the bloodstained shirt. "You can do a spell to like collect it right?" He nods becoming as excited as I was. "Well done you beautiful genius!" He grins kissing my forehead before taking the shirt. "We can go home!" He exclaimed holding the small vial containing Bonnie's blood.

"Finally." I grin ready to leave this place, we got ready and went to the tunnels. "Whew you ready?" He breaths out a grin taking over his face, "never been so ready for something before." I nod taking his hands, "well there's no one I'd rather have been trapped with, but boy am I glad to finally be able to leave." He beams, "I mean there are a few people I'd rather be trapped here with but I'm glad it was you I guess." I shrug as he mock glares at me. "You love me and you know it." I scoff, "let's not get ahead of our selves here." I tell him fighting a grin.

The eclipse happens and Kai starts the spell, I don't really feel any different but the ring of light surrounds us and then we're lifted up. We find ourselves in the same spot except we're actually above the ground and very clearly not in 1994.

"We did it!" I exclaim throwing myself forward into Kai's arms, he laughs and lifts me up, "yes we did!" He puts me down and I frown as the reality sets in, this would probably be the last time I saw Kai, because if I could find Enzo then I was going to leave with him like we had planned. I didn't want to stick around to see what drama my friends would attract to themselves.

"What's wrong aren't you happy that we're out?" Kai asks me confused, "I don't know how I'm gonna be able to sleep without you now." I smirk making him laugh, "just call me up and I'll come over." He winks making me laugh. "Unfortunately, I'm leaving so this may be the last time I see you." I see him frown for a second before he quickly composes himself. "Oh, well it's been fun." He says and I nod before hugging him again. "I can't believe it but I think I'm going to miss you." I tell him and he cracks a smile, "I knew that you loved me." I shake my head at him. "No I uh I think that I uh might miss you too." He mumbles and I smile at him. "Ok now you go win that merge and show everyone the badass siphon you are." I tell him and he laughs, "and you take care of yourself Thea Gilbert, go have fun and live your life like you should've." I nod and then we go our separate ways.

I wander around the campus at Whittmore not really knowing where else to go, with the whole anti magic thing and all in mystic falls. I find my way to my sisters dorm room. I open the door to find Caroline sat on her bed, her head snaps to face me at the sound of the door. "Thea?" She questions eyes watering. "Care." I smile as she runs and engulfs me into a air constricting hug.

I hug her back just as tight. "You're back, finally oh my god I've missed you so much, I can't believe you left me behind. I mean I know that I have Elena and Bonnie but they're not the same as you, now I'm kinda like a third wheel which is gross but you're back so problem solved." She beams making me laugh, "I've missed you too care bear." She then starts to cry, "when I found out what you did, my heart broke I felt like I'd lost a part of myself, I couldn't believe it you're my best friend Thea and I love you so much so please don't you ever do something like that again." She tells me making me cry with her, "I'm sorry care." I tell her and she shakes her head. "No you don't have anything to apologise about. Just next time please come to me I'm here for you." She tells me and I nod smiling as she pulls me into another hug.

After catching up with Caroline I decided to leave and try and find someone else, after a while I saw Matt? And he was talking to Enzo. I watched them confused, since when were they friends? After Matt drove away Enzo turned around and met my eyes. His face lit up and so did mine as we ran to each other. We collided into a huge bear hug, "you're back?" He laughs in disbelief, "I told you that I was gonna follow you." I say smiling up at him. "Well you bloody took your time." I laugh, "I know, I'm sorry." He shakes his head. "You still wanna-" I nod my head immediately, "yes, let's go."