𝕊𝕚𝕩

After they left I ignored Kai who also a wreck and I just went back to my house, and did what I did best, I got into bed and cried. They were gone, I couldn't do magic and neither could Kai plus a Bennett witch was needed, Kai and I were trapped here forever, him not being able to die and me being a vampire we literally had eternity together.

What was the point of anything, why should I even get up tomorrow, my friends wouldn't even be able to help us since we had the ascendant.

I ended up falling asleep and when I woke up I was shocked to see Kai sat in the armchair opposite my bed reading a book. "Kai?" My voice comes out weak and cracks. "Finally sleeping beauty awakens, lets go." He says walking over to me. "What's the point?" I ask, closing my eyes again. "I think I know another way we can go home." He tells me voice full of excitement, "I don't care about going back." I tell him opening my eyes to see the frown take over his face. "Go without me."

"Thea are you ok?" He asks crouching down beside me, "Ok I'm sorry about stabbing you. Can we go now?" He says. "Kai I honestly couldn't care less right now, can you just leave?" His eyebrows furrow, "why are you acting so weird?" He asks making me roll my eyes, "I'm not acting weird I just don't care, can I go to sleep now?" I shrug, something flashes in his eyes, "you flipped it didn't you?" He asks making me shoot him a sarcastic smile, "ding ding ding we have a winner, and what would you like your prize to be young man?" I ask finally sitting up. "For you to help me find a way out of here." I groan and throw my head back, "god, you do not give up do you?" I ask getting out bed and grabbing a pair of clothes.

"Wha-what are you doing?" Kai asks quickly turning away as I start to change, "I'm getting dressed, I thought it was pretty obvious." I shrug walking past him. "Well are you coming?" He's still stood dazed in the middle of the room. "Where are you going?" He asks trying to catch up with me. "To the Salvatore's, we're not working here, I don't want you ruining anything."

"Ok so let me get this straight, you think that you may be able to find some magic in Portland because your wonder twin hid her magic somewhere?" I ask as I continue to try and fix the ascendant back together, I'd done quite a bit of it, but there was still a lot to do and it was harder then it looked. "Mmhmm Josie really surprised me there." Kai hummed, "Ok, well do you want to get the magic first or do you want to find a possible way out first?" I ask leaning back in my chair.  "Let's go and get the magic." He says as he jumps up with a grin. "Now?"

"Well no time like the present." I shake my head and lean further back into my chair, "I'm not going right now." He sighs, "Thea can you please stop being difficult." I scoff standing from my chair, "now where are you going?" He groans as I walk towards the door, "I'm leaving because I don't have to help you, especially if you're gonna be this whiny about it." 

"Wha- whiny? I'm not whiny." He says catching up to me. "You're literally so whiny it makes me want to snap you neck." I stop to turn and tell him that, "well that's a shame because-" He puts his hands on either side of my head and twists hard.

My eyes flicker open and squint into the darkness, I reached up to rub my sore neck, "ugh." I groaned as I tried to sit up only to hit my head on the low roof.

I think I was in the trunk of a car, the sound of the engine was loud and went through my already throbbing head. Did he really snap my neck and then throw me in the trunk? Wow. I started banging on the roof hard enough for it to dent and for Kai to stop and get out of the car. I could hear him making his way to me. I glared up at him as the light flooded my eyes irritating them almost as much as Kai irritated me.

His bright smile just annoyed me further, "can you move." I huff as he stands right in front me, blocking me from leaving, "hmmm no I don't think I can." I put my head in to my hands and groan at the pain before I glare right back up at him, "Kai I am not in the mood for this right now, if you don't move in the next 5 second, so help me I will slap your head right off your body." I seethe making him gulp. "Alright, geez calm down." He pouts moving to the side, "you want some help?" He asks, "I don't need your help." I tell him as I hop out of the car, I groan again as a fresh wave of pain makes it's way throughout my body.