𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Whilst Kai started on our meal I decided to go and walk around the house because I was bored, I looked at all the pictures of his family, there were barely any of Kai on display which I found kind of odd, but then remembering that his parents hated him it made sense to me, in majority of the pictures I could find of him he looked so miserable and lonely, the look on his face reminded me, of myself. I frowned moving onwards. I made my way upstairs and looked around the bedrooms a bit, liv and Luke's room was cute, I could tell by the set up of their room that they were inseparable. I moved through the other ones noticing that Kai's was the smallest room compared to the rest.

I hesitantly walked into his room shocked at how boring it was, it was literally just a bed, desk and wardrobe in a room, there were no pictures or posters on the wall or anything. I opened his wardrobe to see what looked like magazine posters of people like Cindy Crawford, Winona Ryder, Naomi Campbell and Angelina Jolie. I raised my eyebrows he had good taste. I also noticed a Baywatch poster along with a Jurassic park one. This was interesting I was getting to know Kai in a different way. I noticed Kai had some really cute sweatshirts, I took a few and stuffed them into my own backpack.

I then moved to his desk I opened it to find a few loose pictures and I found a really cute one of Kai with his twin sister Josie they were both smiling and wearing matching Christmas jumpers. I packed a few of them because I knew he said he didn't like his family but something told me he did like some of them and that he'd want these pictures in the future.

I made my way back downstairs "what're you making?" I asked "It's a surprise." He grins making me blink at him from the doorway. "Wow."

I move to sit at the table opening a book I had taken from Kai's room, it was called the giver and I remembered starting it before my parents died, I never got around to finishing it so I guess now was the perfect opportunity.

I couldn't help but glance over at Kai every so often, he seemed to be really in his element as he cooked our meal, "will you tell me what we're eating now?" I ask throwing my head back in impatience. "Sorry but that'd ruin the surprise." I drop my head onto the table. "Who's being whiny now?" He smirks as I look up to glare at him. "Shut up."

"Kai I can't take it anymore." I groan, "It's nearly done." He tells me as he lifts the lid off of one of the pans. I had to admit it did smell really good.

Finally he brings me a plate of spaghetti? "Not exactly a turkey dinner, but it's what my family had in the fridge on May 10, 1994." He seems so excited so I just go along with it, "it smells great." I can basically see his head become bigger with the complement.

The food was great, but Kai really took his time eating, "come on Kai hurry up." I hurry him but he continues his slow pace, "What is it a crime to want to savour what could be our last meal together?" I roll my eyes at him, "quit being so dramatic we can eat together when we get out of here." He seems surprised, "really?" I sigh, "yes really now hurry up."

"But don't you want to hear how my story ends?" I mean whilst I was intrigued it didn't take a genius to figure out the ending, "I've read the newspaper. You murdered your siblings, and your coven sent you to live in this prison world." I shrug, "My family sent me to this prison world. My father, the great coven leader... he treated me like crap for 22 years and then locked me here. It's like his... like his kids didn't even matter. Coven always came first no matter what." I had to admit I was a bit shocked by that.

"Your father put you here?" I mean I don't know what my dad would've done if I had killed Elena and Jeremy but I don't think he would've created a prison world specifically for me, but then again he wouldn't have treated me so badly that it led me to snap and murder my siblings.