𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

Enzo and I had made up and caught up, I learned about his weird attraction to Lily salvatore, who had been locked up in the salvatore basement for a while, I was kinda worried that he was going to break her out but at the same time I didn't know if it was such a bad thing, all she wanted was her family.

I got to my apartment feeling calm and happy for once, because for the first time there wasn't any drama going on everyone was happy, Jo and Alaric were getting married in just under a month, Elena was happy with Damon even though she had compelled herself to forget him, she had fallen for him again. I didn't really know what was going on with Bonnie we hadn't actually spoken to each other since all of the drama and Caroline had skipped town. I hadn't spoken to her either but that was ok I was just giving her some space because I know that she needed it.

Stefan was good but he was a bit sad because he wanted to be with Caroline but he didn't tell her in time and now everything was awkward for them, but I knew it would work out in the end.

I grabbed my laptop and began to type up an assignment, shockingly I had compelled myself into college not that I needed it, but then again with the cure a room away maybe I should think about my future more especially now that I could actually have one.

I groan and drop my head onto the table this assignment was killing me, "what's up with you?" Kai chuckles as he enters, "college sucks." I moan not lifting my head, I hear him shut the laptop. "I told you not to go and join." He laughs making me look up to glare at him, "what happened?" I ask glare faltering as I notice blood on his shirt and a bit under his nose. "Huh? Oh nothing." He says quickly wiping the blood away. "Kai," I sigh not even knowing what to say, I couldn't force him to tell me but I was concerned. "Fine, I ran into our favourite duo." It clicked in my head immediately, "Damon and Bonnie did this?" I ask, "I mean Damon did try and stop her after a while but it was good old saint Steven to the rescue in the end." He grins, "I'm sorry." I sigh hating that she hated him so much.

"Don't apologise it's not your fault, I'll just try and avoid her." He shrugs making me mad he shouldn't have to avoid her. "Woah where are you going?" He questions as I abruptly stand and grab my keys. "To talk to Bonnie." I say before leaving.

I get to the Salvatore house where I know that she'll be, "hey Thea." Stefan grins as I walk in, "where's Bonnie?" He frowns but points me in the direction, "hey Thea what's up?" Bonnie asks as I walk into the room, "you've got to stop it Bonnie." I tell her seriously not in the mood, "I don't know what you're talking about." She shrugs making me roll my eyes. "I get that you don't like Kai but you need to stop hurting him whenever you see him." I tell her seriously watching in annoyance as she rolls her eyes, "he's not a good person Thea." She says for what has to be the thousandth time, "oh my god." I laugh humourlessly sick of that stupid phrase.

"None of us are good people then, you have murdered people, Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Elena and I have also murdered people, so stop being such a hypocrite Bonnie. Sure Kai wasn't the best person and maybe he's not the best person right now but how do you expect someone to change if you won't let them?" I ask her, "I don't like him." She simply says, "I'm not telling you to like him, I just want you to respect the fact that he's my boyfriend and not try and inflict harm on him every time you see him." I say but she shakes her head, "I just can't Thea I can't stand him, all I see when I look at him is the boy that shot an arrow at me." I shake my head at her, "Bonnie he shot you because you put an axe through his chest, you cannot keep hurting people and expect there to be no consequences." She goes quiet and looks down.

"I'm sorry Thea but I don't think I'll ever like him." This had to have been the most frustrating conversation I have ever had, honestly it was like talking to a brick wall. "For the last time Bonnie I am not telling you to like him, I am asking you as your friend to respect the fact that I love him and treat him like a human being." I say all of this slowly hoping that it'll get through to her. "Thea he doesn't love you." I sigh and turn around ready to leave I know that this wasn't going anywhere so I wasn't going to waste anymore time arguing.

"Ok that's great Bonnie." I say walking to the door which she slams, "what are you doing? Let me go." I turn to her confused after I am unable to open the door. "Bon Bon relax, if she wants to get her heart broken by the weasel let her." Damon speaks for the first time since I entered the room. "You know I don't care what any of you think anymore I'm finally happy and I'm not gonna let any of you put me down for that anymore, I let you do it when I was with Kol but you're not taking Kai away from me, I won't let you, I don't want to but I will fight you if you take it that far. If you don't like Kai that's fine because I know that he loves me and I don't need validation from you. My relationship is nobody's business except mine so all of you learn to mind your own business and focus on your own relationships, something that you don't have Bonnie because you always focus on everyone but yourself." I tell them before turning around and kicking the door straight off it's hinges and leaving.

I get home to find Kai in the dark eating some toast whilst watching a movie. "What're we watching?" I ask as I settle down beside him, "shh, the conjuring it just started." He whispers focusing all of his attention on the television, making me shake my head with a smile, I truly loved the dork beside me.

We get to a jump scare and as the demon ghost pounces onto the little girl, I jump so hard I fall off of the couch a startled scream leaving me. "Thea what do you get scared of horror movies?" Kai asks completely beside himself with laughter, "No." I say defensively getting up as he continues to laugh, "it's ok if you do baby I'm here to keep you safe." He smirks holding his arms open, "I don't get scared, I was just caught off guard." I scowl but climb into his arms anyways. "Sure." I can basically hear the smirk in his voice, "shut up." I say with a smile.

"Ok we need to watch a comedy now." I say shivering from the movie we just watched, "aww of course we can my little scaredy cat." Kai hums pinching my cheeks, "Kai that movie is based on a true story and knowing what I know about the supernatural I'd rather not have some demon ghosts haunt me." I tell him dead seriously, obviously I was afraid knowing that ghosts did exist.

He starts to snigger making me narrow my eyes at him, "what are you laughing at loser, when a ghost comes for you, that's it I'm leaving you." I tell him throwing a pillow his way, I laugh as it hits him square in the face, his eyes narrow before he retaliates and before you know it a whole pillow fight has broken out between us. Eventually he ends up pinning me down, "ok so I'm giving you a chance to surrender." He tells me as his face hovers above mine, I smile at how he tries to be serious but I can see the corners of his lips tugging up. "Never." I tell him just as seriously.

"Alright then, I hate to do it but you've left me with no choice." His goofy grin takes over his face as he begins to tickle me, "stop." I shriek out in laughter. "You're gonna have to surrender." He laughs as I squirm trying to get free. I try and hold on for a bit longer but I can't, I was very ticklish. "Ok ok I surrender." I manage to say between laughs, he lets me go and I whack him with a pillow, "you're so annoying." I huff trying to get my breath back, "you know you love it really." He hums, "whatever helps you sleep at night."

"Marry me." I start to laugh but when I look at him I see that he's being serious, "you-you're not joking?" He takes my hands, "I love you, you're the only person I've ever loved, you're the first person I wanna talk to when I wake up and I know that no one thinks I'm serious about you but I am, you're the one thing I'm a hundred percent sure about in my life. I know that we haven't been together long but I just know that you're the one and I want to show you how serious I actually am, if you marry me now it's a promise that I'll always be there for you and that I'll always love you." I blink at him, I have so much I want to say but I'm so shocked I can't even begin to say what's on my mind.

"Thea?" My mouth opens but nothing comes out, "I love you too, and I think that you're my soulmate." I finally manage to say he looks at me hopefully, "is that a-" I nod, "yes, yes I'll marry you." I laugh making him laugh in relief, I know that it was sudden but I did think that he was my soulmate and sometimes you just know.

He leans forward and kisses me, "honestly I think we should elope and in our whirlwind romance style we should go and get hitched in Vegas." I nod, "ok let's go." I say standing from the couch, he jumps up just as excited, "lets go."