𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

The next day I was looking for Hope because I had decided to stay with her in New Orleans for a while, I couldn't find her, Freya or my daughters anywhere and so I just shrugged it off and assumed that they were hanging out or something and so I don't pay much attention to it until I notice the madness that ensures outside, a hurricane had literally come from nowhere.

I run through the scarlet blood falling from the sky to try and find anyone who would be able to help me find the mikaelsons responsible for this and fast. I wanted to know which two mikaelsons were together and why.

I bump into Marcel although it's pretty hard to see him through the thick warm blood that was falling into our eyes, "Thea, do you know which two mikaelsons are together?" He asks me and I shake my head disappointedly, "I was just about to ask you." He sighs as we take cover, "we have to find them before the plagues are all fulfilled." I nod wiping the warm liquid from my face, "split up?" I suggest prompting a nod from him, "yeah, but we have to try and separate them as soon as possible, we don't have much time."

I'm going past st Anne's church when I notice some lights from the inside, when I enter I see Klaus and Elijah and Rebekah on the ground, "Hope what are you doing?" I ask her in disbelief,"aunty Thea please don't stop me, I'm taking the hollow's power back  "you could get yourself killed." I tell her, "are you going to help me or not?" She questions and I sigh, "I can't help you honey, there's a reason your family took the power and this is too dangerous." She nods and then lifts her hand, "I'm sorry but I can't let you stop me." I drop to the floor but when I look back up I'm at the compound.

"You have got to be joking." I huff as I observe the two mikaelsons above me, "Kol, Rebekah lovely to see you as always." I grin as they help me up, "same to you." They smile back, "she sent you here because you tried to stop her?" I nod, "what's the way out?" I ask, "keys, we need to find keys that Hope has assigned to us all in a select hiding place." I nod again, "sounds easy enough how many have you guys got?" They sigh disheartening me slightly, "one." Kol smiles holding his up, "alright well we've got no time to waste." I say as Rebekah and I go to her room to search. I notice marcel stood at the doorway as though he wanted to say something to Rebekah and so I take that as my que to leave.

"Thea why don't you go and help Elijah since you're the only one who can probably stand him at the moment." Klaus suggests as I search with him, I nod and leave to find the amnesiac brother.

"Hey, you need some help?"I ask kindly after observing Marcel storm from the room in a mood. Elijah turns to me with a slightly relieved smile, "who are you?" He asks, "Thea Gilbert-Parker but I usually just go with Thea Parker, a friend of the family you could say." I introduce myself holding my hand out, he looks down and takes it, "nice to meet you." I nod, "how close to the family would you say you were?" He asks in interest, "pretty close, I have been for years." I shrug, "were you close to me?" He questions, "fairly, I was closer to the other three to be honest, but we had a good relationship." He nods and gives me a sad smile, "Well you seem lovely, I'm sorry I don't remember it." I shake my head, "it's all good, I hope you were happy these past seven years." I tell him sincerely, "I was, I met a woman although she's dying because of my so called brother, have you ever been in love?" I nod at his question, and he gives me a look to continue, "I was fortunate to find love twice in my life." I smile softly.

"Have you ever been unfortunate enough to lose that love?" He asks, and I nod, "yes actually, my first love was actually your brother Kol." Elijah's eyebrows raise in surprise, "what happened." He seems interested, "my brother and my sister murdered him right in front of me, I tried to stop them obviously but, they sprayed me with vervain and held me back so all I could do was watch." His eyes widen, "and I watched my brother in law slap the head off my second love, my husband so I'd say I've been unfortunate enough for this life time." I shrug, watching the sympathy and shock on his face grow. "I-" he doesn't even know what to say.