𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

I drive like my life depended on it only stopping for gas and so I arrive in New Orleans 14 hours later.

I have to stop and ask for directions but I eventually get there and walk into a courtyard, "hello?" I call meekly walking into the compound. "Ah Leila there you are." Klaus says coming down the steps. "I'm not Leila, we've had this discussion before Klaus." I giggle at the look of confusion on his face. "Thea?" He asks I nod and run into his open arms, "but you were dead?" He says pulling away to look at me, "well you should know that not everyone stays dead sometimes." I smile, "if you ever do anything like that again Thea I will resurrect you and then kill you myself." He tells me making me laugh, "Thea?" Rebekah asks in disbelief walking into the courtyard with a man who looks at me confused.

"The one and only." I laugh as she speeds forward to hug me, "Marcel, this is Thea." She says calling the man she walked in with, over. "Hi there I'm Marcel." He says holding his hand out, "Thea." I shake it, "why does she look exactly like Leila?" He asks confused making me smile, "She's my ancestor and I'm her doppelgänger." I explain and he nods still seeming a bit confused.

"I guess you are the favour Caroline was referring to." Klaus says after a moment and I nod, "I need a witch a powerful one." I say and he nods, "of course, luckily for you I know a very powerful witch." He assures me before pulling his phone out.

"So I hear that you're a father now." I hum bumping Klaus's shoulder, he smiles at the mention of his daughter, "yeah, she's a lovely little thing." He says showing me pictures, "oh my gosh she's adorable, that must definitely be from Hayley let's all thank god that she doesn't look like you." I say making Rebekah and Marcel laugh, "I'm kidding." I whine as he hits my head, "she does look like you, she has your eyes." I hum making a soft smile appear on his face.

Twenty minutes later a blond woman enters with Elijah, "Thea this is our new older sister, the witch, Thea here needs your help with something." Klaus introduces me and I smile and wave, "hi." She smiles extending her hand out, I take it, "so what do you need me to do?" She asks, I pull the ascendant out and she knows what it is instantly, "I need you to get someone for me please." I say and she nods taking the ascendant "sure." I also hand her the vial of blood, "Bennett blood is the only way to make the ascendant work." I tell her and she takes it, "so who is this person I'm getting." I pass her the Polaroid. "That boy there he's called Kai, there's also six vampires trapped there but do not bring any of them back, just Kai." I instruct, "I can only take one person anyways so we're safe." She tells me and I nod. "Thank you."

Unfortunately Freya couldn't take me with her so I stayed behind and waited. I started pacing. "Can you calm down please you're starting to do my head in." Klaus groans from his place on the couch. "Sorry," I say taking a seat next to him. "Thea love, you know that I love you but you are looking quite dreadful." Rebekah says from her seat making Klaus burst out into laughter, "Rebekah, Niklaus do not be so impolite, Thea here is our guest." Elijah says making me smile, "it's ok Lijah." I assure. "So do tell us the story." Klaus says leaning back in his seat as he downs his drink. "What story?" I ask and he smirks at me. "Well you come all this way, all bent out of shape needing to get this 'Kai' from a place that can only be accessed by Bennett blood yet one of your best friends happen to be a Bennett witch with this special blood, so there must be a story there." He concludes making Rebekah lean forward interested.

"Bonnie is the one who trapped him there." I say making Klaus laugh, "and why did she do that?" Rebekah asks, "because he used to be a sociopath and he shot her." I say making Klaus laugh even more, "you sure do know how to pick them don't you Thea?" Klaus asks making me roll my eyes, "and this Kai chap you love him?" Rebekah asks and I nod, "yeah I think I do."