𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

"Wow over ten, you've been a busy boy, fortunately for me you failed meaning you deserve to be tossed into this dumpster like the trash you are." I say and he starts to cry, "please don't kill me I don't wanna die." I roll my eyes, "we've been over this Josh, I gave you chance and you failed so if you didn't wanna die you shouldn't have been such a crappy person, karmas a bitch." I shrug before finishing him off, smiling at his screams.

I shoot up from the bed tears in my eyes, "Thea what's wrong?" Kai mumbles voice still full of sleep, I don't get to reply because before I can stop myself I throw up over the side of the bed, "hey, oh god." Kai says rapidly coming behind me and holding my hair back off my face.

"I thought vampires don't get sick." He says confused rubbing my back, "they don't." I groan feeling lightheaded, I don't hear whatever Kai says next as my eyes roll back into my head.

I groan my eyes fluttering at the sunlight that was stinging them, "you worried me for a second there sleeping beauty, how're you feeling?" Although his tone was light I could see the worry all over his face. "Much better." I rasp leaning my head against the window sighing in relief at how cool it was. "Well that's great although you don't-" he stops talking once I start to gag. I throw up into a plastic bag, my throat burning as I coughed up anything and everything in my system. "Hold on baby, we're nearly there." Kai tells me putting his foot down.

(We're switching POVs for a second here.)

Thea's eyes began to droop as she fought to stay awake, a battle she eventually lost. Kai looked over at her for what had to have been the hundredth time in the past five minutes. He felt sick with worry just looking at her, this girl had just saved him and now he wouldn't rest until he did the same.

Reaching over to hold her hand his eyebrows furrowed, her hand was almost icy cold, he took a quick glance to see that her fingers were greying, the veins below becoming much more prominent. He didn't have time to worry as they'd arrived at their destination.

Not finding it in him to wake the sleeping girl, he gently scooped her into his arms and ran towards the hospital. "Jo." Kai called out after his sister who rolled her eyes and continued walking, "I'm not in the mood for this right now Kai." She sighed not even bothering to turn around. "Josette, please listen to me for a second." He pleaded, with another sigh she turned to him, "what do you- oh my god what happened?" Her tone quickly changed once observing the desiccating girl in his arms. "I-I don't know but there's something wrong with her." He says making Jo nod, "ok follow me."

She leads them to a room where Kai sets Thea on the bed, "what happened?" Jo asks checking over Thea, "I don't know she just woke up and started vomiting before she passed out." He explains, "I thought vampires don't get sick?" She asks, "they don't."

Jo had been running tests on Thea but she was baffled there was nothing medically wrong with her like there shouldn't have been. "Kai, I don't know what's wrong with her she's medically perfectly fine." Jo sighs watching as the grey creeps up Thea's arms. "She can't be perfectly fine look at her she's turning grey!" Kai exclaims frustration seeping from him as he tried to keep it together.

Josette watched her brother in surprise, this wasn't the Kai she remembered, her brother would've been making jokes or something by now, but the boy in front of her was someone else, this boy actually seemed to care about someone other than himself for once. She had been doubtful at hearing of her brothers sudden change but seeing the sincerity on his face made her question everything she had once thought of him.