𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

It was Jo and Alaric's wedding, and everyone was super excited, Elena Bonnie and I were at the Salvatore house with Jo as we helped her prep

"Crap. They're not here." Jo says pacing forwards, "What's wrong?" Elena and I ask in unison, "My shoes. My gorgeous, ridiculously expensive, wear them once and then never again shoes. They are missing." She tells us panicked, I was sure I had seen them lying around somewhere.

"Do you want me to do a locator spell?" Bonnie asks, Bonnie and I were ok now, she apologised to me and promised to try harder with Kai, I didn't know is she meant it or not but I was going with it. "On my shoes?" Jo asks confused, "Mm-hmm." She turns to me, "Is that possible?" I shrug, "I don't know, actually. Just hang on. I got to figure out how to work this stupid thing." Bonnie says roughly handling the steamer making me wince.

"Oh, good. Break it because my wrinkled dress will surely distract everyone from my bare feet." I try and hide my smile but I did find this amusing, "Hey, hey. Come on. Don't waste all your panic now. You still have 8 hours until the ceremony. Non-alcoholic mimosa?" Elena asks trying to helpful, "One, a non-alcoholic mimosa is just orange juice," I snort at Elena's face, "and two, I can't drink. Somebody should drink. You should drink." Jo tells Elena, "I will drink, eventually, but I have human tolerance now, which is cheaper but a lot less fun. Cheers." She says oh yeah Elena was a human now, damon and Bonnie has gotten her the cure from 1994, so now I knew why they had left me alone for a week back in the prison world, also it meant that I could have my cure and then pass it on to Rebekah which was great, I was actually going to take it today, which was super exciting.

"That's not an "ok" ok. That's a "there's a problem" ok." Jo says stressed as Elena talks on her phone, "Yeah, we'll call you back. Ok, bye. Danielle's got the flu." She tells us, "Heh. It sounded like you just said Danielle has the flu, which is impossible because Danielle is my wedding coordinator. Yeah. Well, how sick is she? Can she still work?" Jo asks stressing even more. "It depends on how much vomit you want to have at the wedding." I pat Jo on the shoulder, " To be honest, I think maybe this is a good thing, because no matter how good Danielle was, I am pretty sure I'm better." We all turn to see Caroline.

"Caroline. I missed you." Elena says pulling her into a hug, "I missed me, too. Thank you for getting me back." She smiles, "Hi." Bonnie says softly as she embraces Caroline who pulls away with a laugh, "Ok. Now, we got a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it. Elena, just have a drink. You're not going to pass out. Bonnie, the switch is on the left-hand side on the back. Oh. And Jo, I can see your shoes under the couch. Ok, now, who's dealing with the boys?" She says making me raise my eyebrows impressed.

"Impressive Care." I smile moving forward to hug her, "well this will be the second parker wedding that I've saved." My eyes widen at her words since I hadn't told anyone that I had gotten married yet, "second?" Elena and Jo as confused, Caroline's eyes widen as she looks at me apologetically making it painfully obvious who she was talking about.