𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

I reached the porch of Hayley's house and smiled a smile of relief and happiness. I knocked onto the door, Hayley's face lights up when she sees me, "Thea you're back!" She pulls me into a bone crushing hug, "I'm back." I grin hugging her back.

"Mommy!" Kaiara runs and hugs me hard, "you came back." She smiles as lift her onto my hip. "I told you I was coming back." I tell her kissing her head. "I thought you were leaving like daddy." She says making me frown, "I would never leave you." I assure her, holding her tighter. "Hi mommy." Arabella waves as she walks past, "Arabella come and give me a hug, I missed you." I say, she comes over and hugs me, "I missed you too but I'm going to play with Hope." She says not even sparing me a second glance, Hayley and I glance at each other and laugh.

***

Kaiara doesn't leave me alone for the next two hours, not that I minded I hadn't seen her in over two weeks, but she was literally clinging to me. "Ok you gotta let me go now." I laugh trying to put her down, "no!" She says clinging harder, "Kaiara, don't worry I'm not going anywhere, why don't you play with Hope and Arabella, we're gonna be going home soon." I tell her and that changes her tone rather quickly, "let me down then mommy." I laugh as I watch her sprint away.

I go back up to the attic to let the Mikaelson siblings know that I was alright.

"So you're not dead then, that's great." Rebekah grins as soon as she sees me, "you had us all a bit worried seeing how it's been over two weeks?" I smile, "sorry a lot happened." I tell her as she pats the spot on her bed, "well do tell me then." I take the seat, "boys Thea is back!" Rebekah shouts making her brothers enter the room.

Freya doesn't come because we weren't really close, I mean don't get me wrong we did like each other but I don't know I just didn't gel with her like I did her siblings. "Oh thank god." Kol says pulling me into his arms, "so what took you so long?" He asks, "well you guys know Rayna Cruz right?" I ask making all three pairs of eyes widen, "do not tell us that you were foolish enough to make an enemy of Rayna Cruz." Elijah says in disbelief, "what? No that was Stefan three years ago, well it was actually Damon but Stefan took the hit and ended up with the mark saving his brother." I say, "like always." Rebekah hums under her breath. "Anyways, her blood is poison to witches and Bonnie had been taking it daily and so she was going to die, but then two of the heretics blew up the hell stone freeing all of the vampires Rayna had hunted and she agreed that if we killed all the vampires that she had marked she'd transfer her final life to Bonnie." I explain, "and that took you two weeks?" Kol asked, "not exactly, you see Damon found a way to get it done and so the transfer happened but what Rayna hadn't told us until it was too late was that she was also transferring her responsibilities to Bonnie, Bonnie fought it not wanting to hurt us and so we all took turns trying to wake her but then she marked us all except Stefan." I tell them watching Kol's jaw clench, "but everything's all good we figured out a way to stop her and we're all free, no marks and no Rayna 2.0," I smile, "why do I feel like that's not the end of the story?" Rebekah asks, "I mean Damon and Enzo have gone missing but I'm not getting involved with that right now." I say, "eventful." She shrugs, "I know."

I hung out with them for a while hesitantly leaving once my mind began to hurt, not drinking human blood meant that my powers weren't as strong as they could've been, but I managed.

***

Stefan had been telling me that they had finally found Damon and Enzo after months but that they were lost, they weren't themselves and they didn't know how to bring them back, he said that we were dealing with sirens and this siren Sybil had completely messed up Damon's head so bad that he didn't even care about Elena anymore. But there was also good news in the midst off all the bad Stefan had proposed to Caroline.