𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

I was walking past the movie theatre when I bumped into that douche from the rave he was holding hands with a girl and they were laughing in the line. "Oh hi there." I smiled the girl looked at me confused and the guys eyes widened, recognising me. "I'm sorry but do we know you?" She asked in an obnoxious tone, I rolled my eyes at her, "um you no but is this your boyfriend?" She nods, "you see I met your boyfriend at a rave not to long ago, where I witnessed him cheat on you." I wink she turns to him anger all over her face, "Josh, is that true?" I smirk as she starts to go off on him.

"I'm sorry this was entertaining at first but now your voice is just too irritating for me to deal with, so shut up." I snap. She turns her glare to me, "who do you think you are?" She asks making me laugh, "the real question is who do you think you are? I can't be bothered with you and I can tell that you'll taste bitter, so you won't remember me all you remember is that your boyfriend Josh broke up with you because you were too annoying and because he preferred the girls he cheated with, go and cry about it and maybe become less annoying whilst you're at it." I compel.

"How did you do that?" Josh asks, "it's sort of a gift," I shrug before smirking at him, "I can show you if you come with me." He nods excited, "where are we going?" He asks trailing after me, "to have some fun." I wink before I lead him around the corner.

"Woah, calm down there buddy." I laugh as he tries to kiss me, "I thought you said we were gonna have some fun." I smirk at him, "well we are, or at least I am." I shrug before pushing him up against the side of the building, "this is hot." He smirks, "can you please shut up." I groan before digging into his neck.

I smirk hearing his yells of pain, "you taste so good." I smile at him as his eyes widen, "w-what are you?" He asks afraid, "if you don't know then I feel like you kinda deserve to die." I shrug laughing as his heart beats faster, "I don't wanna die." He cries, "ok we'll play a little game and if you pass then you can live that sound fair?" He shakes his head. "Yeah I don't care, anyways tell me the truth, how many girls have you forced yourself onto even after they've said no." I ask compelling him to tell the truth. "I don't know I don't keep count." He says, "interesting so you would say that it's a lot?" He nods, "yes easily over ten."

"Wow over ten, you've been a busy boy, fortunately for me you failed meaning you deserve to be tossed into this dumpster like the trash you are." I say and he starts to cry, "please don't kill me I don't wanna die." I roll my eyes, "we've been over this Josh, I gave you a chance and you failed so if you didn't wanna die you shouldn't have been such a crappy person, karmas a bitch." I shrug before finishing him off, smiling at his screams.

I toss him into the dumpster and leave in pursuit of others, I was starving.

"Wow didn't know you had it in you." I hear from behind I turn to see Stefan and Caroline stood there, "well he pissed me off and I was hungry." I shrug letting the body in my arms drop with a thud. "What will your boyfriend say?" Caroline asks making me shrug. "Well thanks to his brother and Bonnie the bitchy witch I might never know they got rid of him." I shrug moving forwards, "are you just gonna leave him there?" She asks looking towards whoever I had been eating, "don't be such a drag Caroline, I thought you would've made her more fun." I say directing the last part to Stefan.

"I have wanna come and see." I shrug, "sure not like I've got much to do anyways." We end up at scull bar where Caroline starts karaoke, "this wasn't what I imagined when you asked if I wanted to have fun." I say turning to Stefan who was draining some girl into a cup after she complained about Caroline's singing. He shrugs and I sigh, moving over to a guy who was watching Caroline.

"Hi there." I grinned he looked at me afraid. "What do you want?" I shake my head at him, "there's no need for that tone." I tut as he glares at me, "I just want to ask you a question, what's the worse thing you've ever done?" I ask leaning my head in my hand, "I like to kill animals and collect their bones in my spare time." He confesses making my eyebrows raise, "anything else?" He nods, "and I've tried to kill my sister in her sleep." I start to laugh, "dark I like it."  I start to feed off of him looking up when the two new people walk in.

"What did we just walk into?" I hear Tyler, "Oh, look. It's the police officers in training. Are you guys here to arrest us?" Stefan says as he points the knife at the girl and compels her, "You can go away now." The girl looks freaked out as she cradles her injured hand in her other arm and rushes away. Stefan simply shrugs and drinks her blood from the mug.

"What the hell are you doing?" Tyler asks horrified, "I'm just enjoying the music. You guys want next song?" He asks they try and leave but he stops them as I go back to my meal. "Thea what are you doing?" Matt asks me in shock, "it's ok Matt he's a secret psycho." I shrug, before rolling my eyes at his judgy looks, "ok fine I won't kill him for you." I say letting go of the boy, Matt sighs in relief before I turn around and snap the psychos neck, "whoops I guess my hands slipped." I say pretending to be shocked.

"It's not much of a loss Matty he wanted to murder his sister." He doesn't reply and instead looks away.

Caroline has just finished another karaoke song, and is laughing gleefully. Matt and Tyler both look miserable but they clap anyways. "Look. We listened to you sing, we clapped our hands. Can we go now?" Tyler asks irritated, "Let's play Caroline Trivia." She suggests, "I don't even know what that is." Tyler huffs, "Oh, sure you do! You both dated me, which means you should know everything about me, so I'm gonna ask you some questions about myself, and whoever answers them right lives." She says "You're sick." Matt says I roll my eyes, "well I'm gonna go and find a snack be back soon, Tyler I know that we dated, but I'm rooting for Matt, you were kind of a shitty boyfriend." I shrug before leaving.

I walk back into the bar after finding three delicious jerks, to find Tyler holding a bloody cloth to Matts bleeding abdomen. "I'm sorry, Matt. Come on. You can't die on me, man." He says panicked, "well this has taken a turn." I muse walking over to the bar. "So for those of us keeping score, if Matt dies, are you gonna start peeing on fire hydrants again?" Caroline asks twirling a piece of wood between her hands. "Ooh. That's a very good question. I mean, if all that rage made you think that you could take us both, maybe this is nature's way of reconnecting you with your true self." Stefan joins in, "Shut up!" Tyler glares. "You want some blood?" I smirk biting into my arm and pouring it into a glass.

"Who's that?" Caroline asks as Damon walks in with Lilly. "It's my mother." Stefan says shocked. "Come on. Get him out of here. Here. Take my car." Damon says throwing his keys over to Tyler "So... You have a mother?" Caroline asks, "I had a mom. She died, so whoever this is is Damon's lame attempt to get my humanity back on." Stefan says and Caroline turns to us, "Let me guess. Then you get my humanity back on. I don't think so." She says before stabbing us both in the back. "Sorry, guys, but thanks for the head start." She says as I groan and try pull the make do stake out of my back.

I manage to get it out but when I do I stand to find Damon already there and of course his hands go to my neck.

I wake up in a cell my body was full of vervain and of course they had bled me out, Elena and Damon steps into the room and I scoff, "ok so-" I shake my head at him, "I'll flip it back." I sigh making them look at me surprised, "you will." I nod "I know when I'm beat so I'd rather not go through with all the torture." I shrug "Thea what were you thinking? You were killing people that's not like you." Elena says making me roll my eyes, "no Elena I was killing boys, bad boys to be precise, since Damon and the witch had decided to take things into their own hands I decided to do the same, why rid the world of one monster when I could get rid of them all?" I ask making them both look down.

I flip it back and just stare at them, "well I've flipped it can I go now?" I ask, "how do we know you're telling the truth?" Damon asks and I shrug, "I don't know." Elena sighs and walks forward and uncuffs me before handing me a stack of photos, "you went through my stuff?" I ask before flipping through them a tear rolls down my cheek as I look at the pictures of me and Kai. "Well I guess she was telling the truth, you're free to go." Damon grins handing me a bottle full of blood, I look at it before chucking it at him.

"I don't want to talk to you ever again." I glare before I leave.