Prologue

It was supposed to be another normal day in classes for the Heroic Class students, and to all but a few in the class had noticed something was off. Izuku Midoriya was the first to notice, the second was Shoto Todoroki, the third was Fumikage Tokoyami, and finally Katsuki Bakugou.

All four of these students knew something was off about today, but couldn't figure out what it was. And soon they all found out when a bright flash of white filled the students senses, taking them from their homeroom to a new place. Once their vision came to, Bakugo is the first to start speaking, "What the everlasting fuck is going on? Where the fuck are we?" Izuku, whose nickname is, Deku, responded immediately, "I-I don't know Kacchan, but we need to be ready for anything." Todoroki looked around the room taking note of the rows of seats in the room, and how there was a large screen at the front where the seats were facing.

Rolling his eyes, Bakugo shouts while letting small explosions go off in his hands, "I fucking know that, Dipshit!" Eijiro Kirishima, who had landed beside Bakugou, raises his hands to placate him, "Woah, calm down, Bakubro. We need to find a way out of this room first." Kaminari raises his hand while butting into the conversation, as most of the class had gone silent when they landed in the room, "Not just that, but why are we in a movie theater?"

Iida nods, chopping his arms up and down, herding the class together, "That doesn't matter right now. We need to come up with a plan rather than panic. Start looking for clues on why we're here." Every one of the class either started to get up from where they landed on the ground, or walked around, before another bright flash filled their eyes, with the sounds of thuds following it.

Deku is the first to open his eyes after the flash and immediately he asks, noticing who was in the new group, "M-Mom? What are you doing here? Aizawa-sensei, do you know what's happening?" Bakugo had gone from just a calm fury to an all outrage when he noticed his mother and father were also in this new crowd, "Old hag, what the fuck are you doing here?"

Mitsuki Bakugo, storms up to her son and starts cuffing him on the back of the head lightly, "I'm glad you're okay, but I told you to not call me Old Hag!" Masaru Bakugo sighs while saying quietly to them, "Please calm down, Sweetie. We're in front of his classmates." She smirks, "All the more to tease him." Mina Ashido smirks, popping up by Katuski's side, placing her arm on his shoulder saying to his mom, "Oh please, tell us more."

Aizawa sighs as he takes note of everyone who is in the theater with him. Which turns out to be most of his homeroom (Mineta was missing), Hitoshi Shinso, All Might (hero form), Nezu, Present Mic, Midnight, Tensei Iida, Endeavor, Rei Todoroki, and her kids Natsuo and Fuyumi Todoroki, Mitsuki and Masaru Baku, Inko Midoriya, the Wild Wild Pussycats, Kota Izumi, Mirio Togata, Tamaki Amajiki, Nejire Hado, and finally the girl he has on his hip, Eri.

Eri squirms her way off of him once she notices that her hero, Deku, is here. And Kota took notice of him as well, both he and Eri ran towards Deku and tackled him in a hug. He grunts as he takes the brunt of the fall damage with the two on his chest as he whispers, "H-hey you two." All three of them burst into a small fit of laughter, even as Todoroki gives a small flicker of emotion seeing Deku laugh so carelessly before his expression blanks upon noticing his father. Deku notices him as well, glaring at Endeavor before smiling upon seeing Rei, having met her before.

Rei had been beside Endeavor when she landed, but upon seeing her son, she rushed over with Natsuo and Fuyumi following close behind. Shoto pulls her into a tight hug, as she whispers to him, "Do you know why we're here?" He sighs, shakes his head and goes to Deku, going to ask him a question when there are sudden spotlights focusing on the small-ish stage before the screen as a nondescript person appears in a puff of blue smoke.

All might immediately take a fighting position in front of everyone else, along with Aizawa, as some of the more protective students took a stance as well, including Deku, Todoroki, Bakugou, and Kirishima. The person holds their hands up and waves them back and forth, a sheepish grin on their face as they say, "Woah, hi. I'm not here to hurt you. I-" The person is going to continue but stops when they are then wrapped in Aizawa's scarf, they snicker and mutter, "Kinky..." as Aizawa asks, "Who are you? Why are we here?"

The person smiles again while lifting their hands a little, snapping, and suddenly in another puff of blue smoke they appear a few feet to the right of where they just were. "I am the Author. In my world, I would be considered a quirkless person, but I am a kami in your world. If you haven't guessed from what I just said, there are a handful or more of multiverses, and that's why you're here today. I am going to show you the multiverses of someone in this room." Almost everyone bursts into chatter, wondering who the Author is talking about while Aizawa asks again, "What's the purpose of showing us these multiverses?" Sighing the Author sits on the ledge of the small-ish like stage before answering with a weak smile this time, "It's to show you what could have happened if a multitude of things had gone differently in your timeline, or just some funny multiverses, because some of the ones that go differently, aren't all that pretty, to be honest."

Aizawa stares quietly for a moment as the chatter in the room slowly dies down as he asks, "Who are the multiverses about?" The Author poofs in the blue smoke once more, appearing behind Deku, ruffling his hair as they say, "This green bean right here." Everyone goes silent as they stare at him, his freckled cheeks turning pink at the attention as he stutters out, "Wh-why me?" The Author chuckles, pinching his cheeks lightly, "Because you, my friend, deserve all of the attention, especially with all of the things that could've gone wrong." Taking a deep breath and poofing in the familiar blue smoke, the Author takes the stage and says to everyone, "All right, everyone please take a seat. Teachers and heroes near the back, upperclassmen before them, Class 1-A please fill out the two front rows. Now, everyone, I am going to be bringing in more people. If you attack them, I am strapping you to your chairs. Capiche?"

Everyone nods and heads to their, technically, assigned chairs and waits impatiently when the flash happens. The heroes and the students tense while glaring at the new people as Bakugo shouts going to stand up but is held down by Kirishima, "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE THEY DOING HERE? WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE HERE?" Kirishima pulls him close whispering into Bakugo's ear, "It's fine Bro, they aren't here to take you again. Didn't you hear the Author?" Bakugo flinches, barely noticeable except those close to him personally as the Author explains, "Okay, I know most of you don't like these new people, but they are here for the main reason of knowing what could've happened to their universe as well. They will all be respectful, and quiet, if they know what's coming for them. If they don't then they will be stripped down to their chairs, okay?"

Most everyone in the theatre nods as Deku takes note of the new people in the theatre with them. It is the L.O.V., consisting of Kurogiri, Tomura, Toga, Dabi, Twice, and All For One. All For One chuckles seeing everyone in chairs and goes to say something but is cut off by Toga shouting, "IZU-KUN! I LOVE YOU!" Deku flinches away from her, almost hiding behind Todoroki's bigger frame as she pouts seeing him hide from her. She goes to skip towards him, but is poofed towards a seat behind the teachers and heroes as the Author says, "Go ahead and take seats by Toga. I am going to explain this again. You, villains, are here to watch the multiverses of Izuku Midoriya. The reason being is because of how his childhood was there are a lot of things that could have gone different, or just completely not relating to this universe at all, and some funny multiverses as most of these will probably be upsetting to watch. Oh, which reminds me, Mandalay and Aizawa, when the multiverse we are going to watch is going to be too gruesome, I will allow Eri and Kota to be sent out of this room and into a playroom for them, and parents, if you believe that you cannot stomach what you watch, you can leave as well. Snacks and drinks will be on the sidewall, or you can just think of what you want and it will appear in your lap."

Aizawa and Mandalay nod in thanks, as well as the parents present. Taking a deep breath the Author poofs in that blue smoke once more as the lights in the theatre dim down slowly as on the giant screen it says in large text, 'MULTIVERSE 1: LOADING'.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 1608 words in the Prologue. Uh so, like it, share it, idk. I am going to be updating whenever I can, or whenever I feel like, so don't expect a sure-fire schedule.