Chapter 1

Your POV

"You guys are gonna get married."

"B-but father! I almost just turned 19! And R-Renjun will just turn 20 on Friday!" I objected,

"There's nothing you can do, I'm sorry honey. Now, can you show Renjun your room?" my mother asked to my surprise.

"W-WHAT?! BUT MOM--" "No buts, I know what is the problem but that's not big, nonetheless" she said. I just stood up, Renjun following behind and went to my room upstairs.

I opened the room and turned the fairy lights on, which is green.

"I'm sorry, but I guess I'd like to show you my room this way first" I said, but I knew he already spotted a certain part inside my room.

"Oh, a Neo bong. I see you're a fan" he said without any emotion at all... "Well, yeah... I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable--"

"No, it's fine. Cool that you like me out of all us" he then pointed out the posters on the side.

"Yeah, hehe." I then looked down, "Look, let me make it fast. I don't want to be your husband. I like someone else, okay? But nothing seems to make them change their mind" he stated, not thinking he already hurt me.

"I--- well uhm... sorry for not being the one you like. I g-guess I'll be the one to adjust, I'll do my best to pretend instead" I looked anywhere else, other than his eyes.

"You can always come with me if you want to see the group, they already know the situation anyway. Just... just don't bug me if you see me with other girls. Besides..." he trailed off.

"I don't even like you"

"Please g-give me a moment" I ran inside my bathroom and sat on the floor, tears falling down from my cheeks.

Renjun's POV

"Please g-give me a moment" she ran inside her bathroom and locked the door. I just rolled my eyes and sighed, sitting at the edge of her bed.

Seems like she's a softy... but I don't care. Who the fuck is she to even think of those sweet shit?

I then thought of what she might feel... then I saw her study table, a light blue notebook being placed neatly.

I decided to take a look, I mean, I'll be her husband soon, just on the papers.

As soon as I opened, I saw my picture.

"Savior"

I then felt weird, do fans really do such things?

I started to read the next page.

Huang Renjun,

I was in tears, stressed of being the perfect girl everyone is expecting. I want to be who I want to be. But hey, I saw this picture of yours! I feel like my day went fine, instantly. I love you, with my whole heart. I just hope you can notice me one day... but who knows? Maybe if you do, you would still not love me.

Dearly,
Liu Y/n

I then closed it and put it back to the table the way it was placed

I sighed and ruffled my hair, I don't like you but I never knew I already hurt you, even before I heard of you.

Sighing, I knocked on the bathroom door. "Uhmm... y/n can we talk?" she then opened the door a bit, and she went infront of the mirror to sit beside the sink.

She looked like a mess already. Her hair being messy, her cheeks with dried tears and her eyes a bit red.

"H-hey... I'm not really good at comforting... but if this can make you feel better then fine" I went to her and hugged her, but then she cried more.

"I-I'm sorry if I d-dragged you to this, I'm sorry I'll do m-my best to pursuade my parents, w-we'll cancel this!" she then took my hands and pulled away,

"If y-you pity me please d-don't... I don't l-like it..." I then understood and thought of anything to at least make her smile... well I got one. I hope it works.

"I'll bring you to the dorm with me, I think they'll be complete tomorrow" she then looked at me, tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"You'll do t-that?" I nodded, "Just to at least give you smile, that's all I can do, sorry" she smiled. "Now, I'll be waiting outside. Go take a bath, alright?" she nodded and hopped off.

I went out and sat on her bed. I tiredly laid back, sighing. She's sweet, but not my type.

I decided to chat the members,

NCT in the house!

Moominjun:
Guys, I will kinda bring my wife tomorrow, is that okay?

LeleZhong: Ooh! You mean 'soon-to-be', but okayyy!

Chiqsung: Cool, I wanna meet her!

TAEomma: Chill, kids. Alright Jun, bring her.

JaySuh: Oof, might see another fashionista, huh.

Moominjun:
Johnny hyung, shut up.

JaemOut: Welp, might as well make you move on from... Joora.

Jenuts: Jaemin, shh.

Moominjun:
No, it's fine Nono. I just think it won't ever happen.
Besides, we'll just be seen as a couple on the papers.

JaemOut: Don't tell me...

Moominjun:
Yes. I still love Joora. I mean, we never broke up.
She's just busy these days, we still meet at school anyway.

TNTen: Welp, depends on you kid.

Liu_Yyang: Though she's my cousin, Ten hyung is right, Jaem.

TNTen: Just don't complain to us.

Moominjun:
Yeah sure.
Oh, she's done. TTYL!

"Hey, you good now?" she nodded and sat beside me. "That's fast, I thought girls do take hours." I said and she giggled,

"Oh Renjun, you don't know there are girls like me. Not everyone is girly, alright?" she laughed.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

A/N: Just imagine Mark's "Knock knock", nah just kidding. Now back to ittt!

"Renjun? Honey it's time to go" I heard my mom outside. "Well, I'll get going. Bye, I guess? See you tomorrow, be here by 9" I said and went to the door with her.

"Alright, see you tomorrow!" she said and I smiled, then she went back inside.

"I see, you guys are closer, ain't you?" my mom asked excitedly and I just rubbed my nape,

"Well, yeah..." oh yeah, that's how she started rambling about things.