Chapter 30

It's already their last period, music.

Jaemin, Donghyuck, and Jeno are now in dance, and music for Yangyang and Renjun.

"Don't you think Xiaojun ge and Y/N became close, too suddenly?" Yangyang asked, while Renjun just shrugged it off.

Instead, he smiled. "No, maybe it's just you. I'm even happy that she's making friends with the ge's and hyung's, especially Xiaojun ge since he's been distant to me since then"

Yangyang could only roll his eyes, Renjun maybe just didn't remember, and maybe, he also didn't bother.

Yangyang just laughed it off, anyway. "Remember that one time in high school when you used to have a partner in dance?" Renjun now looked at him.

He asked, "You didn't study in Jilin, how did you--"

"Well for your information, Mr. Forgetful, my cousin is there so I can go when there are events, remember?" he rolled his eyes for the nth time that day.

Renjun just scoffed, "What about it?"

"Ain't you the replacement of the one student?" Yangyang tested him.

Renjun just nodded, "What about it?" Yangyang groaned.

"Don't tell me you forgot who was your partner?" Renjun shrugged, he really did forget.

Yangyang sighed, "Well I liked your partner" for you, he wanted to add, but a thought suddenly came to his mind.

It's not his story to tell, nope.

"What?" Renjun was shocked, Yangyang could remember his partner, while he can't.

Yangyang chuckled, "Whatever" just then, the teacher already came in.

"I'll just give the assignment. You can pass this by the end of the school year," Mrs. Choi sighed,

"Well, you'll gonna compose a song. I am giving you all a long time because I want you all to think of the concept that you can relate to"

She added, "And that be said, I meant you all have to sing it with your whole heart. If you have a work, automatic 100 points as fillers for your lacking grades.

And if you didn't pass any, your grades remain as is." she smiled. It's easy for some, except for Renjun.

Can't even understand my heart, now you want me to pass something like that? he thought, sighing.

Renjun spaced out the whole time, having Yangyang, his seatmate, cover for him when he's close to getting caught.

He just don't understand it, why can'r he understand anything about his feelings? At all?

But then, his thoughts was cut short when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"It's time to go home, well at least for me. You have to go now" Yangyang said. Has he been thinking for too long?

Oh well, he stood up, following Yangyang to wherever they are going, which is actually just to he company's car.

"Yah! Renjun! We're here now, you better get going" Yangyang said, going to another car near the van, to his way to their unit.

As he entered, Donghyuck straight up asked him. "What's up, Renjun? Wanna talk about it?"

"No, I'm fine" he sighed, to which Donghyuck just shrugged, but nodded anyway.

They made their way to the company, straight going to the dance practice room. The song was already recorded, 3 days after the wedding.

Practically, they practiced for 4 hours, straight. It was already 8, and the others went for a dinner, while Renjun stayed back. He asked them to just order him a take out.

He continued to practice for 5 minutes when the door opened behind him. "You guys are fast--"

"A-annyeonghaseyo" a girl's voice was heard from behind. He looked back to see the trainee,

"Oh, Ningning-ssi? What is it?" Renjun asked, sitting on the floor.

Ningning stayed by the door, "I was about to practice, but I guess it's occupied" she laughed nervously.

He laughed loudly, "We can practice together, come here" Ningning shyly entered the room.

The practice soon turned into a hanging out, plainly talking like how they used to be before NCT Dream debuted.

"It was really hard though, and now being married, I guess I have more things to keep" Renjun answered.

To Renjun, he's just saying it's hard to have a privacy after debuting. But to Ningning, it sounded as if he struggled being married.

Ningning did like Renjun since he came, and it never stopped, actually.

"Oh well, at least you're not gonna be home these days, right?" Ningning questioned, while Renjun just nodded.

Ningning smirked inwardly, "Then we can always hang out, here?" Renjun nodded again, nothing other than plain hanging out in his mind.

"Well you can come here, same time, since I really tend to not eat dinner outside and continue the practice alone" he smiled.

Just then, the other 5 came in, Chenle holding the take out food.

Jaemin and the rest was shocked that Ningning was there, but he just rolled his eyes.

"Could've texted us you're with someone so we could've ordered another meal" he blurted, Donghyuck giggling at how his friend sassed.

The dreamies and the girl trainees knew about Ningning's feelings, and Renjun being annoyingly stupid.

At first it was fine until she got annoying, even Koeun and the others wanted her to stop it already, but she didn't, as Renjun seemed to not mind it.

"No, I'm fine, I'm on a diet" she replied.

Renjun sighed, "But you can cheat sometimes, you don't have to starve everyday"

Chenle rolled his eyes at the scene before them,

"Should've told me you wanna be slim, I could've bought you lots of foods and get you a surgery since you're hopeless" he whispered to himself, but enough for the others to hear, making them laugh.

A/N: This is not true, just for story purposes. Ningning herself is pretty, okay?

The pair looked at them, clueless. "Whatever, just eat this, Minyoung-nim will come in Ten minutes" Donghyuck sassed, Chenle giving the plastic bag to Renjun.

In the end, Renjun offered but Ningning declined, smiling that she got him worried.

Almost as soon as Renjun finished and cleaned, Minyoung, the choreographer, came in.

"Alright, back to dance. Ningning, please go out now" he smiled at the girl. The girl smiled back, going out.

She rolled her eyes before closing the door, the rest except Minyoung and Renjun seeing it.

They laughed, "What's up?" Renjun asked, as they shook their head while laughing, "None, nothing you can find funny"

Renjun just sighed at their change of mood. Why do they have to be like this, every time Ningning comes.

They continued to dance until it's time to go home, around 11 pm.

While on the van, Renjun smiled at the stories Ningning and he shared back in the practice room, it's nice to talk to an old friend.

That didn't escape the others' eyes. Jaemin rolled his eyes, while Chenle got worried...

'it's not good, they shouldn't have crossed paths again' Chenle thought.

I'm kinda shocked how the heck this book has 8.3K READS!!! I REALLY WAS HAPPY WHEN THIS REACHED 100 BUT LIKE, REACHING THOUSANDS???? Y'ALL I'M THANKFUL!

Thanks for leaving a vote and comment too, I'm happy y'all are liking this story, I hope y'all will find my other books as interesting as this!