Chapter 31

On the other hand, around 7 pm.

They're already at the amusement park, Yangyang tagging along too.

"How about you guys go on a date--- I mean by your own while we three go?" Y/N suggested, almost slipping out the secret.

Taeyong and Yuta giggled, "Yeah sure. See you at the entrance by 10, alright?" they nodded.

3 hours, by their selves. They also don't know how to spend it, so Y/N randomly suggested a ride.

A/N: Hi my dear filo readers, guess what? I'll be using EK's rides to point out the rides, have fun with them!

"Hey, let's ride Anchors Away!" she cheerfully suggested, the two just agreeing with her.

They went on the ride, Y/N screaming her lungs out, along with Xiaojun. Yangyang just laughed at the two, at how they're practically wrecking their vocal cords.

As they went out, Yangyang had a plan.

"Hey, how about we go for roller coaster? Like, space shuttle?" Yangyang smirked at the two as they seemingly turned pale.

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Sure, but you better prepare some plastic" Yangyang nodded, as Xiaojun stayed quiet.

They went on the line, and Y/N noticed how Xiaojunis slowly getting pale.

"It's fine ge, we'll puke together at Yang right after" she giggled, holding Xiaojun's hand.

Xiaojun relaxed, somehow. He smiled at Y/N, soon their place in the line moved closer, both to the ride and to their death. Curse Liu Yangyang.

"I can sense someone dying inside, we're not even near yet" Yangyang giggled from behind them.

Y/N rolled her eyes. Xiaojun and Y/N was soon seated, "I'm dead, we have a practice in 2 days I go back" Y/N held his hand tighter.

"Well, we have a comeback in June, and the recording starts in 2 days too" they both inwardly cried, may their vocal cords rest in peace.

Yangyang couldn't keep his smile as he was seated behind them, hearing their conversation loud and clear.

The ride moved slowly upwards, "Let's just scream what are our w-wishes" Xiaojun stuttered, tightening the grip on her hand, "B-bet"

As they reached the point near the drop, Xiaojun whispered something, which Y/N failed to understand as the ride went down, making her scream.

"Ge let's sing moonwalk!" Y/N screamed, as they sang the bridge in a messy and screaming way, their voices somehow cracking.

And as the drop was once again near, Xiaojun screamed his part, cursing,  "Bullsh-- moonwalk!"

Y/N managed to laugh out loud, as Xiaojun really reached his high note.

As the ride finished, Y/N was still laughing, even Yangyang who heard it too.

She mimicked, "Bullsh--- moonwalk!" she copied in a girly voice.

"Yah hajima~" Xiaojun hid his face after hitting her shoulder.

"That was the first time I really enjoyed that ride, Xiaojun made me" she went back to giggling, which went on for at least 2 minutes.

Xiaojun sighed, "Seriously, stop laughing at me" Y/N's giggles soon turned to her catching her breath, "Fine, I'm sorry ge" she gave him a back hug.

Even if Yangyang normally receive them, he smiled. The scene before him was just too cute for him to handle, causing him to squeal.

"Why? Want a hug?" Y/N looked back at Yangyang, who shook his head.

Y/N removed herself from Xiaojun, as Xiaojun lazily put his arm around her, pulling her closer.

My alone ass hurts, Yangyang thought.

"But anyway, where do we go next?" Yangyang asked the pair, almost expecting no answer but Xiaojun did,

He spoke, "Flying Fiesta?" he asked the cousins, as they nodded happily, almost looking alike.

And so they did walk to the said ride, at least for 2 minutes.

When they saw the line, it was long. But the ride occupies a lot of seat so it was fine, as they took their time to talk.

"I remember when Yangyang suddenly came to my school for my performance with dad, then auntie called saying Yangyang didn't tell her" Y/N spoke.

Yangyang just giggled, "Well I thought she didn't want to go, so I decided to be there by myself" he smiled.

"Where did you study, Xiaojun ge?" she asked, as Yangyang literally sighed. I swear, Y/N!

Xiaojun smiled, "Jilin Korean Ethnic High School" Y/N was then shocked, while Yangyang and Xiaojun smiled at each other.

"You attended the same school?" Xiaojun just nodded, "Well, I could've performed there for the foundation day, but I had to not attend for XFire" he answered.

He also added, "I think I saw you quite a few times, 3rd year? 2nd floor, 3rd building?" Y/N nodded, smiling.

Of course, he knew it well. After it, it's their time for the ride. The three sat in the same row, Xiaojun in the middle.

The seats were by individual. As soon as it started spinning, Xiaojun talked to Yangyang.

"She didn't remember at all!" he raised his voice a bit, while Yangyang nodded.

He then turned to Y/N, seeing the girl cutely swinging her legs alternatively.

He just smiled, she was cute.

As they finished, they walked to the ferris wheel, where they saw Yuta and Taeyong at the line for the next batch.

"Remember how we met?" Yangyang asked Xiaojun, Y/N listening. "Yeah, at the worst place we could've met" he rolled his eyes.

But it's their turn already, before Yangyang couuld narrate. He decided to keep it to their selves, for now.

"Hmmm, it's kinda cool here" Y/N stated, since it was already evening. It was slow at first, since the ride was just letting people into the ride.

Yangyang suddenly laughed, "You used to hate ferris wheel, stop"

Xiaojun kept his arms around her, since he got comfortable with it.

Yangyang just stared at the pair, smiling...

"What if I told her before, will it be them, then?" he whispered to himself, remembering the past and how he met Xiaojun.

Double update, but this is shorter. Thanks for reading, I guess? LMAO bye!!!