Chapter 21

As I went back to the room, I saw everyone on their phones, except for one.

Taeyong is sitting on my bed, wearing an oversized sweater. "Hyung, what's up?" I asked, sitting beside him.

He just sighed then looked at me, "Where did you go?" he pouted, looking down.

"Went to the balcony, why? Miss me much?" I teased, hugging him from behind. It was comfy.

He giggled in return, "I did, I did" Oh Taeyong, the things you do.

We just laid flat on the bed, cuddling. I was cool with it until he turned to face me. "Yuta-ssi, am I not enough?" he asked, tearing up.

I looked at him, sadly. "Hey, hey. You're more than enough, hyung. Who told you that?" I asked, kissing his forehead lightly.

"Then why does everyone choose someone over me? Am I not that enough? What am I lacking?" he softly sobbed, you're perfect, hyung.

"Not everyone picks someone over you, hyung. You can take me as an example" I replied, hushing him.

He looked up, "What do you mean?" that made me caught off guard. "I-I... do you want to know?" I questioned him, trying to see through his eyes.

His eyes are screaming happiness, his lips displaying the most beautiful smile that I cherished. "I do! Tell me Yuta~ please~?" he plead, making me fall deeper to him.

I thought it faded, but why do you have to be like this, Lee? Can you tell me?

"I love you." I replied, sincerity on my eyes. He giggled, "Of course you do, silly" he replied, somehow making me gulp.

My stare stayed on him, still focused on how he, himself glowed.

I looked down in defeat. "I was serious... maybe you don't like it... then?" I mumbled in Japanese.

But then he spoke, "Y-you like me?" shit, I forgot I taught him how to speak that language.

I shook my head, looking straight at him, "Forget it, hyung. It's fine" I refused to talk about it, knowing that a painful rejection is waiting for me.

But I thought wrong, so, so wrong.

"You know, I never loved anyone in the same gender as mine" he breathed out, to which I nodded understandingly.

"But, I can learn, right? Can you teach me?

Can you teach me how to love you back, mr. Nakamoto Yuta?"

Renjun's POV

Everyone is already at their room, leaving me and Y/N on ours. I looked at Y/N, who is, by the way, staring at the stars as if she doesn't have her own galaxy on her eyes.

She's really beautiful, she really is. I am guessing she loves science.

"Hey, what's up?" I spoke, coming out from the bathroom. She looked back, smiling genuinely.

"Those beautiful stars. I was waiting for some meteors that can be seen by the naked eye, guess they ain't coming anytime soon" she replied, see?

I just shrugged and sat beside her. "You're attending SOPA though, why don't you audition for SM? I mean, you're in the same age as Chenle. Give it a shot" I suggested.

"I've thought about that. Probably gonna audition next week. Does Saturday sound good?" she asked, making me choke on air.

"CEO Lee judges that day on auditions. You sure you can handle? You got the talent anyway" I explained, making her smile.