Chapter 2

Y/n's POV

*Knock knock*

Who the fuck knocks at my door on Saturday at... 8:30 am?

"Y/n, darling! Renjun's here to pick you up!" wait... why the heck is Renjun, of NCT to be exact, at 8:30?! And bullshit, why is he picking me up?!

Bitch, of course he's here to take you with him to their dorm!

Wait WHAT THE FUCK?!

"HECK I'M ALMOST LATE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!" I shouted and rushed to my closet when the door suddenly opened,

"You curse too much, young lady" a familiar voice said... wait, Renjun?

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!! PUNYETAAAA MAMAAAAA!!!" I cursed, and I heard my mom laugh beside Renjun.

"Honey, you're still not over that tagalog curse, ain't you?" she chuckled and I just casually took clothes to wear.

"Uhmm... may I know what's punyeta?" Renjun asked, "Mom, don't answer that question. I'll take a bath real quick BYE!!" I rushed to my bathroom and quickly took a bath.

I just dried my hair with the towel and wore my clothes, rushing out.

"You're not gonna use the blower, darling?" my mother asked, "Nope, not today mom." I then wore my favorite combat boots and went out with mom following.

"Alright, at least don't run here and there, y/n. Renjun, may I ask where are you two heading off to?" she asked,

"Well, I'm taking her to our dorm, mom" he said, "Oh? You're dead then" she said, referring to me.

"I died last night already mom, you mean I'll be dead again?" I asked and she giggled, "Oh come on! Like gamers say, double kill!" she then hugged me,

"Alright you two, take care! Renjun, please take care of her, alright? She punches people out of nervousness" I pouted at her.

"Oh, sure mom. She looks like she will anyway" mom then winked. I just shrugged it off and bid my bye bye's to my mom.

Now it'll be a long ass ride.

Renjun's POV

I looked beside me to see her a bit nervous. "Look, don't punch me, a'ight? Here, take my hand" she shakily took my hand and squeezed it a bit.

"Please take us to 127's" then our family driver went on.

After the long ass ride...

"Here we are! Thank you, mr. Lee! Just gonna call you later!" I smiled and went out of the car with y/n.

"Easy, tiger. Just hold my hand 'till then okay?" she just nodded and I pulled her to the dorm, I mean, she just froze as soon as we hopped off.

"Oh, hey Renjun! You're y/n, I guess?" Jaemin opened the door, "A-ah... yes I am, hehe." she nervously said and squeezed my hand.

"Come in!" yelled Chenle, from the kitchen I guess. We both went in afterwards.

"Woah, she's pretty!"

"She looks so soft, my uwu's"

"Oh won't you look at those hands~"

As soon as she heard that line, she let go. "안녕하세요, y/n 입니다!" she introduced herself in a humble way.

"Aww, come here sit with me!" Jungwoo hyung squealed, he's more girly than y/n, the fuck is that?

Y/n's POV

I sat beside Jungwoo then he hugged me, now that's warm. "I'm Jungwoo!" he said and I laughed.

"Ah, no need for introduction. I really know everyone in NCT, I'm kind of a fan" I smiled then I swear I heard a few uwu's being busted.

"Really?" I heard Chenle ask excitedly and I nodded, "Yes! Wanna challenge me?" they all nodded, including Renjun.

"Alright. I won't use oppa hehe" they all said it's fine then I started. "mark, renjun, jeno, donghyuck, jaemin, chenle, jisung, yuta, taeyong, jungwoo, sungchan,"

I inhaled a bit, "shotaro, doyoung, taeil, johnny, jaehyun, kun, ten, lucas, winwin, hendery, yangyang, AND xiaojun!" they all clapped.

"ah, you know us well then?" I nodded, "Ooh, then that's cool! How old are you?" taeyong asked.

"well... I just turned 19 last month, february 14!" I then heard a gasp, "oh, we got a valentine girl then!" jaehyun flashed a smile at me.

"Oh, so which school are you in right now?" Jeno asked, "Actually, I study at SOPA" then again, a gasp was heard.

"OH MY! Are you that girl from our class?! The genius one who answers everything correctly?!" donghyuck said, shocking Renjun too.

A/N: Renjun goes to SOPA in this story, and is in Haechan's class, too.

"well, not a genius, but yeah I'm that girl" renjun still has his mouth wide,

"My goodness, Renjun why can't you even recognise your own wife?!" donghyuck asked.

"well it's not my fault i'm used to her wearing glasses and her hair tied!" renjun said and i just giggled.

"that ain't a big deal, donghyuck" i smiled.

"okay y'all, i'm hungry, let's cook, taeyong hyung" they stood up and went to the kitchen.

"hey, y/n?" i heard jungwoo ask, "yes?" "let's go to my room, i wanna ask you something" i nodded and he lead me to his room.

I just trailed behind him and looked at renjun whose looking at me already, confused.

I just shrugged and went inside the room with jungwoo. "take a seat beside me" i then sat beside him on his bed.

"don't tell anyone okay?" i just nodded and he then continued,

"i just wanna tell you that... Renjun has a girlfriend, her name is joora" he said, and i was kinda... shocked? I don't know what to feel about it.

"i-- uhm... actually he told me he doesn't like me to be his wife" we then heard a knock,

"oh, wait a second" he said and let whoever was outside in, "oh, jaemin? I thought you're helping taeyong there?" he then shook his head

"he told me not to" i nodded and just smiled. "now, what's the tea?" he asked playfully.

"well you see, renjun told her last night he doesn't want her to be his wife" as expected, jaemin gasped

"sorry for his words, you know joora right?" i nodded, "well, i'm guessing hyung already told you about her. You know... we all don't like joora for renjun" well actually i also hated the thought of renjun and that... bitch.

"but he's blinded by his so-called love. and we can't seem to shake him off of it" i sighed, i guessed it right.

"now i guess, that's all it. once school starts again, stick with me okay?" i nodded, and jungwoo rubbed my back.

"it'll be fine, we promise you that." i smiled at jungwoo's words and we went out of the room afterwards.

Oh renjun, i knew it'll be hard loving you.