Chapter 11

Oh well, since Y/N is not a heavy sleeper, she easily woke up from a knock.

"Coming!" she yelled, standing up. She opened the door to see her mother, smiling warmly at her.

"My baby, good morning! I'm here to announce that you both will have 2 weeks off from school, and will be preparing for the wedding"

She was slapped by the reality, she's gonna be married.

Her thoughts were cut off by Renjun, clinging a hand around her. "Oh? Thank you mom, but how about my group?" he asked nicely.

"Don't worry, Renjun. They are also in a vacation so no one will suspect anything" she smiled warmly to the both of them before going back to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

"Hey, good morning~" he hugged her, making her feel the warmth and care from Renjun.

"Good morning Renjun~" she replied, hugging back. He then kissed her forehead, freezing her.

"I'll just take a bath, and you should too. We'll go somewhere after breakfast, okay?" he squeezed her hand and went out of the room.

Y/N was still there, frozen. She touched her forehead where he kissed her and blushed madly.

She just shrugged it off and went to take a bath, since there's clothes there also.

She then went out of the room wearing her black skinny jeans and yellowish printed tee, when Renjun went out of her other room at the same time, wearing the same exact thing, except he has a cap, and a mask in his pocket.

Renjun smiled, making her blush again.

"Oh, I see, you brought something other than uniform" Y/N giggled, trying to make Renjun not notice her blush.

"Of course, I've planned to take you out after school actually, but seems like I don't need to wait" he replied, then they just went downstairs.

Mrs. Liu squealed as soon as she saw the pair matching. "Oh my, you babies! Who knew you guys love matching?" she teased, making them scratch their nape in unison.

"It's uhm... a coincidence" Y/N smiled sheepishly, but she just shrugged it off. "Let me take a picture, at least" she went to her room and took her phone.

"You look so small~" he cooed, making Y/N pout, "No I'm not!" she sulked, while Renjun just chuckled and ruffled her hair.

Her hair went messy, while Renjun continued cooing at the sight. She decided to just smile it off, she's really small anyway.

It made them stare at each other smiling, both cooing inside at each other's cuteness. They didn't even notice Mrs. Liu took a picture of them already, just back from taking her phone.

 Liu took a picture of them already, just back from taking her phone

She then acted like she didn't notice and just came back. "Kids, the breakfast is ready" she smiled, making the two flinch.

They just proceeded to eat, and they bid their goodbye's to Mrs. Liu.