Chapter 16

Morning came, Renjun waking up before Y/N. He just stayed still, staring at the girl, adoring the beauty before him.

Sure, his plans might hurt her soon. But then, he's sure she'll be more than happy.

He started thinking of things while softly stroking Y/N's hair, thinking if things go wrong.

Renjun just continued to stare at her, his eyes being teary.

He knows about Y/N's feelings, and he knows she still is in love with him. What scared him is, what if she get tired?

Y/N has been waiting for years, way longer than anyone did. But we all somehow get tired. And that's what scares him, what if she's tired already?

He just shrugged it off, proceeding to hug her again, cherishing the moment he can hug her freely and bravely.

He then remembered how he kissed her. She reacted cutely, flustered and all. God, he adored her so much.

He also reminisced the moment Y/N was walking down the aisle. A few from his relatives and cousins admired her, and he knows. He knows his luck.

He can't believe how she's so ethereal, yet she thinks she's ugly. Whoever told her that must be blind.

He almost flinched when he felt her move, so he closed his eyes, pretending he's asleep.

Just then, Y/N woke up. She backed off the hug a bit to stare at Renjun. She then moved to kiss his forehead.

"Why do I love you so much?"

She then slowly parted from the sleeping Renjun, standing up. She then went inside the bathroom, about to wash her face and brush her teeth.

While Renjun stayed there, shocked. He never really expected that. He heard her steping out of the bathroom, so he decided to be asleep.

When he heard Y/N leave the room, Renjun sighed out of relief. Phew, that was close.

He then stood up, deciding to just freshen up and follow Y/N.

As soon as he went out the room, he already smelled something. He then went to find the kitchen, luckily not getting lost.

An idea popped out of Renjun's head, noticing how Y/N didn't notice his presence.

He slowly walked until he is behind Y/N.

"Boo!"

"PUTAAAA"

Renjun laughed out loud, amused of the reaction he got. "I was here for a minute! You didn't even notice!" he replied, still laughing.

Y/N just rolled his eyes, smiling at Renjun's cute laugh. "Whatever. Anyway, just sit there, I'll just finish this"

"Yes mom!" he childishly replied, sitting near the counter. Y/N soon finished the fried rice, with eggs and ham.

"I'm sorry if that's just what I cooked, I got a bit lazy" Renjun just smiled understandingly, he knows she's too young to act like such.

They just ate in a comfortable silence. Renjun insisted to wash the dishes, since she cooked for them.

"Hey, let's roam around the house" Y/N suggested as soon as Renjun finished.

"Sure then" he replied. They then started to roam around. The condo was 2 storey, its interior can make anyone warm.

They both decided to roam around the first floor, and was walking silently when a glass door took Y/N's attention, excitement evident on her face.

"Renjun, look! We have a pool!" Y/N beamed, running to it, Renjun following behind the childish girl.