Chapter 10

Third person's POV

A bit after, Y/N went up to make a coffee for herself and a hot choco for the boy. She then went back and sat beside him.

The stars shone on them perfectly, reflecting on their eyes. As the boy looked at her, something in him made him smile.

The oh-so-perfect smile that is glowing on her face, he was awestruck.

He's lucky. He knows he is. His newly found happy pill... he knows.

"How was your high school?" he asked, wanting to hear the beauty's voice.

"Oh well, other than seeing you through the hallways--"

"WHAT?!" he was shocked--- no. He was amazed. How can Y/N, the beauty he's talking about, already met him with him clueless about it?

"Yes, I did, you silly." she giggled. But, oh boy, he still can't believe. He just drank a bit of his hot choco and went back to sulking.

"The world is so unfair!" he pouted, making Y/N release an angelic laugh once again.

"If you really want to know, here" she reached out for a certain album, passing it to Renjun.

"What's this?" he asked, still confused. "A typical highschool album. Check it, see for yourself." she smiled, sipping some from her coffee.

Renjun, being the most curious boy ever, excitedly opened the album. He then first saw her, wearing his past school's uniform.

"How did I not notice you?" he mumbled, but enough for her to hear. She just chuckled before giving a reply,

"I used to hide from you. I have no permanent friend before, so it's cool." there, he's pouting.

Would everyone really refrain from being her friend?

"Oh well, we could've been friends if I saw you" he sighed, putting his drink aside.

"Nah, you're too popular. If you only heard the screams from the audience when you're the center. Too... noisy" he then giggled, turning it to the next page.

He is, again, shocked. "Wait, you're one of the performers?" he is really cute, don't try denying it.

Y/N also put her coffee aside, scooting near Renjun. "Well, yeah. It was a good experience, though" she smiled.

"Oh... one more thing. Isn't this the costume of those girls who covered SNSD's The Boys? You're one of them!" he clapped, making Y/N laugh at the sight.

"Yup, the day before that was actually fun, too. We went on to many booths of the campus" she replied, smiling at the memory.

"Who were you portraying?" his questions are never ending, ain't they?

"Oh well, Taeyeon unnie" ah, Taeyeon. Her one and only role model. But then, Renjun gasped again

Yes, he had a realization.

"Oh my, I love you!" he hugged Y/N, making her speechless, "I l-love you too"

He smiled. They both just continued to talk while looking at the album, finishing their own cups of drink afterwards.

"You know, half of me is thankful Joora and I broke up" he smiled, making her confused.

Oh come on, no one can blame her. She saw how hurt he was when he cried.

"If you're thinking about why I cried, oh well. She fooled me, but somehow, it's not about us I am crying for, but about the time I've spent with her, instead of focusing on someone."

This, made Y/N's heart broken. Yes, she was somehow at ease when he gave her the assurance. But hell, who knew there's some more?

"May I know who she is?" she asked, dying to know.

"You wanna know, Y/N? It's my first love" he smiled, shattering her heart some more.

"Wow, she must be awesome to keep your heart hers" she stated, trying to keep the pain and tears.

"Well, she really is. It's funny that I'm taking her seriously even if I just saw her dance once.

But who won't? She was lovely. The stars on her eyes made her more perfect.

I never knew one glimpse can make a person fall for someone, it's crazy" yes, it's crazy.

It's crazy that she kept on listening to him while trying to keep the pieces of her heart close.

She wanna give up at that point, but it's not gonna happen. Sure, it's painful, but she's Y/N.

She loved him for 6 years without a doubt, and without any chances of him liking her. She lasted, didn't she?

She stared at him while he's looking at the stars, smiling really bright. "It's true. A glimpse can make you fall hard"

He smiled a bit more wide, looking back at her. "Hey, can I tell you a secret?" she just nodded, she can't deny when it's him.

"I already met her, she study at SOPA too" he smiled. God, help her keep herself from falling apart.

"That's... nice" she commented, managing to fake a smile for him.

"But, Y/N-ah. Can I ask for a favor?" he was glowing, and she can't help but just nod.

"Can you help me how to make her fall?"

She went numb. All she could do is reply a silent yes, then just back to being frozen. She's back at it, wanting to give up.

But should she? Would she?

No, she should be strong.

She should not give up. Not now, not ever. She has the biggest alas, she has the best reason why.

All she has to do is to know she does, and what is.

No, it's not the marriage I'm talking about. Maybe something more... surprising.

OH MY FREAKING GOSH! WE ARE ALREADY AT 352 READS?! LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS JUST AROUND 330 OR SMTH, THANK YOU OH MY GOSH!