Chapter 8

Renjun's POV

"Hey, Ren, what time will you be live again?" I heard Y/N ask while she's on her phone,

"Hmmm, as for Vlive, 8 pm? But I'll be leaving around 7:30pm, why?" I replied, but she just nodded.

"Nothing. Ah, we're heading to the dorms right?" I nodded and she smiled, sweet.

We reached the dorms, even before I knew it.

"Hey, nah-uh. Come here" I heard her say before I got out of the car completely.

"Why-- YAH!" she suddenly covered my eyes which made me flinch, but she just giggled and pushed me off the car.

"ThankyouMr.LeeI'llsendyousomecake!" she told the driver quickly and stepped out the car too.

"Hey, where's our bags?" I asked, still walking stiffly even with her guidance.

"Don't worry, it's inside" I didn't replied anymore and just followed where she's leading me.

I just heard some door open, which for sure, is the dorm's.

I heard a few silent screams, and I pointed out one is from Chenle.

"1, 2, 3" someone counted and---

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
"형, 생일 축하해!"
"生日快乐,哥哥!"

You see, this is one of the problems of speaking too many languages.

"Woah, this is different from the usual greetings the past years!" they laughed,

"Yah! Thank us, at least!" Jaemin scolded and I did.

"Let's enjoy this, he'll be out by 7:30" I heard Y/N said from behind,

"Come here you kiddo" I faced her and gave her a hug,

"I know you planned this all, they can't plan a single shit alone. Thank you, Y/N-ah" I told and she nodded, "All for you"

We then faced the others and decided to eat the cake, and some other foods too.

"Hey excuse, I'll send Mr. Lee some cake, as promised" she shooed the others and took a slice of cake, putting it on a plastic container.

"Alright, so how did you all plan this-- wait no, how did you all did HER plan" I asked, and they just shrugged,

"She actually had it all planned, 3 days ago. She just gave us the materials and all we had to do is organize everything" Jaemin replied, eating a spoon of cake.

"Wait, everything?" they nodded, "She baked the cake, the cupcakes, and everything" Jisung said and did a high-five with Y/N.

"Woah, really?! Yah, you should've just bought a cake or something!" I scolded her, making her smile sheepishly.

"I don't really like the designs of cakes from store. Besides, it's easy" I just nodded.

"Easy your ass. Renjun, she stayed up late last night, on a call with all 5 of us. We ended the call around 11 pm but bet, she finished around 1 am---"

"YAH SHUT UP!" she didn't even let Chenle finish his words,

"What?! So that's why you slept on dance class instead of practicing!" swear, this girl is something.

"Eh, don't mind. I usually sleep around 3 am" she shrugged and ate.

We eventually talked about how the day went, even with the scene with her.

"We all knew she's cheating behind your back, you're stupid" Haechan told, what a brat.

It was already 7 when we decided to drop the talk and clean up.

"Hey, we'll clean up. You two can go to SM" Mark suggested. "You all can be good here?" they all nodded.

"Alright, I'll just call Mr. Lee. Renjun you can go change" she said and smiled. I just went to my room and picked out something to wear.

When I went back to them, Y/N is already carrying 4 boxes of cupcake, and the cake she kept awhile ago.

"What are those for?" I asked, pointing at the 4 boxes.

"Ah, for the staffs. I'll accompany you the whole day, okay?" I just nodded, she's so sweet!

We headed out after bidding our goodbye's to the boys. I carried our bags, anyway.

She first hopped in. "Mr. Lee! Here's the cake" he was about to refuse but she already gave it.

As soon as we hopped off the car, she lead the way until we're in the lobby.

I was assigned to go live on the practice room, so some staffs are there to greet me. She immediately placed the 2 boxes of cupcake there, personally giving one to each.

"Your soon-to-be wife is sweet, you're lucky" manager-nim teased, not like I don't know.

"Oh! And this cupcake also tasted good. Did she make this?" I nodded, "Wow, she's a wife material even at that age" I just smiled proudly.

I went live moments after, her smiling behind the camera.

I decided to read some comments too, communicating with the Czennies.

Some greeted me, some are wishing me a happy life, and so on.

The VLive was short, we have to head to the station too.

"Hey, you sure you'll wait for me?" I asked as soon as we are inside the car.

"Oh, yeah. I always listen to your radio sessions, I'm used to it. The difference is, I'll be there, live" she smiled sweetly, to which I replied.

Φ Skip after the RenRa Φ

Y/N's POV

Finally! His sched for today is done!

"Hey, Y/N-ah. Can I sleepover?" he asked casually, bitch what?!

"W-well, yeah. How about your uniform though?" he just shrugged,

"We can stop by our house and head to yours" and I nodded.

Fucking. Sleepover. With. Renjun?