Chapter 5

Renjun's POV

Sunday passed... it's my birthday!

I woke up to my alarm, and just took a bath. I then looked at my phone to see a message from Joora... and my wife.

My wife ☀

Hey, happy birthday! I love you, see you later! Let's spend the day happily! I know you'll continue to be the one who brighten up the world, so wakey wakey!

I smiled, then read Joora's message.

Joora 💓

Happy birthday love!

Renjun 💚

Uhm... Joora sorry but we need
to cancel today's plans.

Joora 💓

Oh? That's totally fine, love.
Enjoy your day, ilysm!

I expected her to be disappointed... maybe she's just hiding a bit, right? Yeah.

I opened the door of my room then was startled by a bunch of bitches,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENJUN!!!"

I then saw the other 6 and smiled, "You guys, thank you for greeting me, even if it's too early" they all hugged me, "Yeah yeah, let's enjoy your day later at night, alright?" Chenle said and smiled.

"Thank you guys, I'll bring y/n!" they cheered, "Okay, oh and hey! Joora and y/n will be making their project... maybe it's time to talk things out with Joora, I don't know. Fix it? End it? Depends on you" Mark hyung said, so I just nodded.

"Thanks for the advice hyung, let's go to school now?" they agreed and just went out the dorm.

"Renjun-ah, let's go~" Donghyuck said and I just followed. I then saw y/n and I decided to sit beside her, "Oh, good morning birthday boy!" she smiled, can I die now?

"Thank you~" I then saw her take something from her bag, looks like it's--- "MOOMIN!" I exclaimed and she laughed,

"Happy birthday to Moomin's number one lover!" she then put it in front of me, "I-it's mine?" she smiled and nodded, "You deserve it, Renjun" I swear, I saw stars on her eyes.

"Oh, and here! A letter!" she then put a letter on my desk.

Dearest Huang Renjun,

Happy birthday, Moominjun! I am happy that I've fallen for you, and yes, I will wait for you. If ever in the end it's not us, then I'll accept it. Don't worry, okay? Just enjoy this day and remember that I'm always here for you!!!

Be the happiest today,
it's Renjun day!

Your annoying admirer,
Liu Y/n

I smiled at her and ruffled her hair, "Stop it Huang, your girlfriend will come soon" she said and I just shrugged, "I don't care. Leave it to me, alright? We're friends after all" I replied.

As if on cue, Joora came and waved. I just smiled and talked with Y/n once again.

Please let me be happy, even just this day.