Chapter 20

It's Johnny.

"Oh wrong room-- wait, Taeyong hyung?" Johnny exclaimed, but then walked to Taeyong. I sighed, no secrets, huh?

Taeyong tensed in my arms, while Jaehyun replied, "Bro, I think it might be private for Taeyong hyung--"

"N-no! Johnny... you'll keep this... right? Y-you'll keep it a-a secret, right?" Taeyong spoke, which made me surprised.

Me and Jaehyun were the only ones who knew about this, no one else noticed, too.

I noticed how Johnny nervously nodded, so Taeyong sighed. "I like Y/N... for 2 years" Johnny stood there with wide eyes, looking at me and Jaehyun for confirmation.

I shrugged and nodded, same with Jaehyun. "But wait, how? Where? When?" Johnny hastily asked, pulling a chair near our bed, sitting.

Even though I knew, I want to know from Taeyong's point of view. Even Jaehyun seemed curious, getting closer to Taeyong.

Taeyong actually just pointed out that one time that he likes a fan but is 6 years younger than him, and it's frustrating so he told us.

"You remember that one SM Town Live Con? Where I accidentally threw half of the lightstick?" we all nodded, listening closely.

"It's Y/N that caught it. I know it's weird but she caught my attention, and I kind of kept coming back to that side the whole concert"

That explains it. I mean, it's weird that Taeyong kept coming back to that side that night. It's weird.

"So yeah, I actually went out of the venue quickly to see him exit, so I wore mask and a cap too. I knew her name when her schoolmate called her way too loud near me...

Since then, I noticed how she's so active on our activities. She would always attend every activity related to us, NCT" he looked down on his fingers, fiddling them.

"Aigoo, Taeyong it's fine, it will be. We know it might actually take long since you've been liking her for 2 years. But we're here too! Right?" I nodded, along with Jae.

Johnny also explained that he went out of the movie room because the movie is too common for him, watching it for the 5th time already.

We just decided to talk things out, from trainees, when we haven't met each other yet, and when Hansol were with us.

Ironic how Hansol called the moment I mentioned his name. "Hey, it's Hansol" I told them, so I put it in speaker.

"Hey Yuta!!! How's NCT, how's life?" he asked as soon as I answered.

The others laughed, typical Hansol. "We're good, hyung" Johnny answered, making Hansol laugh.

"I see, who are the others there" Hansol asked, "It's Taeyong" Taeyong replied,

"Jaehyun, your lover" Jaehyun said in a cringe way, making everyone laugh, even Hansol.

"Anyway, you guys free tomorrow? Wanna meet?" He suggested, which is usual when he calls.

"Sure, but can it be just the bassbot boys?" Taeyong asked, if y'all watched Bassbot SR15B y'all can relate.

"Hmmm, sounds good. Usual place?" he asked again. "Nah, we're somewhere near your dorm, we can meet on the café two blocks away from you" I replied.

"Alright! Same time, 9 am? Where's Ten though?" Hansol asked again, making me laugh inside, he asked way too many questions. Again, typical Hansol.

"He's at the movie room with the rest and-- and probably is crying" Johnny cut his own words, knowing it ain't right to say yet.

Taeyong seemed to not notice, it's good, it's good.

"Okay! It's kind of boring here at our dorms, might as well catch up with y'all tomorrow. Bye!" He ended the call. It's really nice to talk with old friends.

Just some moments later, Ten came, rolling his eyes. "What's up?" I asked, while he just huffed, "There's so many who cried. It's not like the first time they watched!" he said, quite annoyed.

It's a normal Ten, so of course everyone inside the room laughed. "Anyway, we'll meet with Hansol tomorrow at 9 at the café 2 blocks away from their dorm" Taeyong announced.

"Eh, isn't it too sudden?" Ten asked, so I shrugged. "Typical Hansol. Anyway, it's just us, the bassbot boys" Johnny explained.

A knock was again heard, and it's Doyoung. "Dinner time" he declared, going out again.

Oh boy, another painful scene, at least for us. I'm pretty sure Ten will know by tomorrow. Taeyong seemed to be trusting the bassbot boys.

I continued to hold Taeyong's hand, even until we're seated. "Everyone asked for Ramen, but I cooked some Japchae though" Doyoung explained.

I let go of his hand then took some Japchae and gave it to Taeyong, before I took Ramen and Japchae for myself.

"You're unfair, Yuta" he sighed, but ate anyway. "I know you won't finish it, trust me you're full after that" I replied, as I proceed to eat.

As usual, the dreamies are assigned to clean. Taeyong cooks in the morning and the rest of bassbot cleans. It's a dorm rule.

I left for the balcony, letting Jaehyun look for Taeyong, at least not too much.

The wind was cool, everything's nice. The starry night made it more perfect. They must be blessed enough to have this unit.

"Ah, Yuta hyung" I heard from behind, Renjun. I smiled at him fondly, as he sat beside me. "What's up hyung?"

I shook my head, "Nothing much" he nodded, comfortably sitting.

I decided to talk about things, "You know, you're lucky with Y/N. She seems to understand you well" I spoke, while he smiled.

"I know right, hyung. She's the best, I'm just kind of... unsure. I'm still not stable about my feelings" he replied, fiddling with his fingers.

I sighed, "You're right. You guys just met recently right? You should make sure first. But hey, you should actually not doubt it. I bet she loves you more than you think" I stood up, giving him a pat on his shoulder.

"You're already old for making decisions, Renjun. You know what and who you have. You just have to learn how to keep them" I added, before turning my back on him.

"I'll get going. Give it some more thoughts, you should make the most out of it" then I went inside, leaving him by himself.

I began thinking of Taeyong and how will he be. Being with Taeyong for a long time, I actually became close to him.

I had some moments where I questioned my own gender. I thought I developed feelings, but our relation is kind of brotherly...

To be honest, it pains me to see him this way. I have always been too straight forward to everyone, but I take second thoughts when I'm talking to him.

We were usually mistaken as lovers, but I kind of don't think we'll be. I am sure of what I'm into. It's different. I'm into girls, but not that much. Well...

I used to be into you, Lee Taeyong.

YO HELLO WHY TF ARE WE AT 2.21K READS?! Y'ALL I'M SO THANKFUL! ANYWAY, SORRY FOR THE PLOT TWISTS, IS IT TOO MUCH?