Chapter 3

I then went out of the room with Jaemin and Jungwoo behind me. I really don't call them oppa, cringe.

Well, they also told me they don't also call each other hyung or something, it just depends. They say, that's a korean culture. But to their defense, they're too many that sometimes the age of each member gets confusing. I agree, that's reasonable.

"Hey y/n?" I heard Jaemin call me from behind as he was the one who closed the door.

"Yeah?" I asked,

"Guys I'll go ahead" Jungwoo said and left me with Jaemin.

"Try to be comfortable with what you just heard alright?" I nodded and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't think of him as matured even if he has a girlfriend. He's still the Moomin addict you knew" he joked and I laughed. I then saw Renjun look at us.

"Hey, he's looking" I whispered but he just giggled. "Ignore him, he don't want you to be his wife, doesn't he?" I got the message and just giggled with him.

As we went to the sofa, Jungwoo and Jaemin tackled me for a hug. "Yah hyung! Go away~" Jaemin said cutely, fuck, might as well change my bias? Just kidding.

"I was the first one who hugged her!" then they fought like children while i just sat there, enjoying the warm hugs.

We just watched TV while Taeyong is cooking, and we ended up watching Miracle in cell no. 7 when I got a call.

"Excuse me for a while" I said and stood up, going to the balcony.

"Hey, y/n? This is Joora"

Oh, my husband's girlfriend it is! "Yeah? What do you need?"

"Well, I know we have an agreement for the project on Monday..."

She then went silent, "Look, make it fast will you? I'm busy now" I didn't mean to harshly do that, but okay.

"I can't go, there y/n. As for you, bitch, go it yourself and don't tell the teacher, I'm going out with my boyfriend--"

"You think I'll cover for you? It's either you do it with me or you fail, stop being a bitch already!" I replied, a bit angered.

"How dare you?!" she sassily barked back.

"I don't give a fuck or two about your beauty. All I care about is being fair. If you can't, fuck off and fail the hell alone." I said and she groaned.

"Fine! But I'll bring my boyfriend, and you better NOT tell anyone about him!"

"Why should I care? You're not that important, so is your boyfriend" I replied.

"Y-you! You'll regret calling me not important!"

"I don't care. You and your useless brain really ain't, so shut up. I'm hanging, fuck you for the last time" then I ended the call.

"Hey noona--"

"AAAAHHH WHAT THE FU---"

"Shh, don't curse noona!" I then looked behind to see Chenle.

"Oh, hey. May I know why you called me?" I asked and he smiled sweetly,

"Let's watch the movie, but may I know who's the girl you just roasted?" I giggled at the roasted part, reminds me of chicken.

"Well, that's Joora." I smiled at him, then his eyes went big, "J-Joora noona? The two-faced girl of Renjun-ge?" I nodded and he laughed, again with the dolphin.

"That sounded fun, but also included lots of curse" he replied, then we went to where the others are.

"Who called you?" I heard Renjun ask beside me.

"Ah, Joora. She said she'll bring her boyfriend for our project making this Monday. I don't know, not like I care" I noticed his eyes went big.

"Uhm... can we like... go out after that? That's my birthday, remember?" I smiled and nodded, let's see if you'll ditch her.

"Alright, I guess we'll make it by 2 pm. I'll wait for you in the school gates" he smiled back and the movie went on.

Renjun's POV

I'll be good with her... right?

I thought, thinking of things that I'll probably do that day. As I looked at her, I saw tears streaming down her face.

"Hey, are you okay?" she then clinged to my right arm, "The movie just ended and... it's just so sad!" she wiped her tears and sniffles were heard.

Wait... the movie ended?! The lights was then turned on by Taeyong hyung with his eyes red, almost like his hair.

"G-guys, time to eat!" he shouted then everyone stood up and ran to the kitchen, except me and...

...y/n?

"Hey, you hungry?" she shook her head and just clinged on my right arm.

"I don't think I can eat, I still have my hangover from the movie" I giggled, hangover, huh?

"How about we go to the mall after eating? How's that?" she smiled and asked if I'm not joking,

"I'm not joking, I swear. Now, let's eat with them?" I asked once again and she ran to the kitchen...

...she's different.