Xiaojun Ending

Warning: Suicidal thoughts and attempt.

But was she really happy? At first yes, it was really wonderful. But now... well sometimes she is.

They were once again wedded, after 3 weeks. She thought it was a new beginning, but she was so wrong.

Things got more messed up. Because of their past marriage being a failure, they were more guarded by their parents. Judging each and every move when they are together, making sure they are comfortable together.

To Y/N, it's a choke hold. Renjun felt it too, feeling like they can't love each other without being watched. And the suffocating stares from their parents made their relation even more toxic than before, it became messed up. Really, really messed.

They'd have usual fights, and the parents would tell them it's normal for husband and wife. She was so sure they cared for the company more than them.

"It wasn't my fucking fault that you cheated you bitch! I did everything and now you're bringing up that I fell in love with your best friend?! Newsflash, motherfucker! It's better with him than with your cheating unloyal bitch ass!" she screamed.

He chuckled sarcastically, "Oh yeah? Then why did you go back to me and married me again, then? Go back to him! Fucking marry him rather than me!" and~ there you go. Their usual fights.

It'd be like this every once a week, bringing up the past and all. No one in wayv nor nct knew, as they kept it on the low. To be honest, there are times she'd really miss Xiaojun.

Renjun would bring a girl whenever they go clubbing, and it hurts. Hearing someone moan her husband's name, it was really painful.

"I'm tired, Renjun. I am serious, let's... let's call this marriage off. I am filing a divorce, you'll agree, right?" she asked, her voice being lower than usual.

Renjun hugged her suddenly, "Wait, no- love forgive me... I was... I was just mad, sorry love. I just got carried away, let's make up please" he spoke.

All she can do is nod, hug him back, and make up with him. It became a toxic routine for them, it won't be the same anymore, for sure.

The day after came, as she woke up with the same pain in her heart. She decided to go out for a walk. She needed fresh air.

She passed by the park where they had the moment, her and Xiaojun. It was exactly 2 years ago today, as regrets came after her.

She sat by a swing, swinging it back and forth with the sound of it being rusty. It's been long and people don't really know this place.

She thought about the past, she could've been more stubborn. Yangyang eventually had a girlfriend of his own, and Xiaojun has one now, too. It pains her, how she can only stare at him with longing eyes.

She stood up, suddenly wanting to go to the bridge.

Renjun being a womanizer. Xiaojun moving on. Parents being cold and not caring about her. She can't handle them all at the same time, but they kept on messing her heart up.

She sat by the metal, the want of jumping off getting bigger. She walked nearer the edge, now gathering a crowd behind her.

"Miss, don't do that! It's a sin, do not waste your life! We will find a way, we can!" a voice said from behind, but can they really?

She looked up, looking at the sky. She smiled, out of her mind.

"I'll be happy now" she jumped, she jumped off the bridge.

"AH!" she screamed, as if waking up. She woke up to a different bedroom, nothing familiar. "W-where the fuck am I? Did-didn't I jump off?" she was tired, she want to die already, why the fuck and how the fuck did she survive?

"Why, darling? You got nightmares?" a voice asked from behind, and a sight shocked her. "X-Xiaojun?" she asked, clarifying.

He sulked, "You usually call me love, what's up?" he asked, as she still stared at him with confused eyes. "W-why am I... here?" she asked, now making Xiaojun confused too.

"Because this is our room, in our unit?" he replied, her being shocked. "So you're not... dating Xinghuey?" he laughed, "I don't even know who that is? Baby, do you need water?" she just nodded, as he got up, going out.

She checked the phone beside her, 3:00 am, September 1, 2024, 2 days before her 23rd birthday.

"What now?" she rolled her eyes out of confusion. He soon entered the room, with water in his hand. "Wanna talk about it?" he asked, placing the water at the bedside table.

She suddenly hugged him, crying. "It must've been a nightmare, b-but it felt so real, I thought I lost you" she cried out on his chest, his heart in awe with her cuteness. He lifted her head,

"Baby, I never lost you. You will never lose me too. We've been together since you were 20, and got married 2 years ago. Our relationship was announced a year and half ago. Do I need to say more?" he asked, smiling at her, combing her hair.

He smiled, "I will never date anyone other than you, my pretty darling. You will always be my one and only, I will always love you, I will never let you go because I love you, alright? We are together, baby. I love you so much, so, so much" he kissed her forehead, before caging her back in his arms.

Little by little, her memories came back.

No forced marriage with Renjun has happened. No Renjun being a cheater, no suffocating parents.

She can freely love him herec as they were announced a year and half ago as girlfriend and boyfriend, not yet married.

Yangyang also didn't like Xiaojun, nor did Xiaojun. Renjun also didn't cause him pain, as Y/N and Xiaojun became a couple the day of Xiaojun's comeback with WayV, Moonwalk, as if it's a gift.

She remembered everything.

He did eat his pride.

He gathered up his strength when he met her again.

He didn't mess up his chances.

Hello to all who wanted this Xiaojun ending! I know it's a bullcrap, but seriously, this will make sense in this book!

I hope you all will also love my other books the way you guys loved it here! I will miss you all! I hope to see you all there again! Love lots!