Chapter 9

Third person's POV

Half an hour later, the pair reached the Huang's, making Y/N a bit nervous... she's still nervous around the parents.

"Ma! I'll be sleeping over the Liu's!" Renjun shouted as soon as they settled inside.

"What? Renjun where--- oh! Hi there Y/N" she smiled sweetly to the girl, making her more nervous.

"Calm down, Y/N~ we'll be a family after all! Call me mama, okay?" she nodded, smiling genuinely to her soon-to-be mother-in-law.

She can't even hide her coos, "Alright, Renjun-ssi, there's a gift on your bed, from your cousins and your father, and of course me"

She then went to the kitchen, going back to what she was doing.

"I guess I'll show you my room" he shrugged and let the younger trail behind him.

"Woah~" Y/N was more than amazed due to the neatness Renjun's room has. The room is generally black and white.

"You can check everything, I'll just get some clothes and all" she nodded, still mesmerized with everything inside the room

The balcony stood out for her eyes. She went out to the balcony and faced the cold breeze, making her smile in content.

It's been long since she looked at the stars above, she's been staring at the stars in Renjun's eyes more.

She was in deep thoughts, thoughts about the future. Sure, she doesn't know anything about being married, she's still 19, anyway.

She then took time to think about those, like if he'll even fall for her. She wanted to hope, knowing Renjun gave him the assurance.

You can't blame her. He just went through a break up with a stupid reason. She was then snapped back to reality when Renjun tapped her shoulder.

She looked back at him. The moment she did made Renjun in awe, as the wind made her hair fly carelessly, he's dying to hug her.

"Yes?" she asked, pulling him out of his trance. "Nothing, I am finished getting my things. Let's go?" she just nodded and went out with her husband.

"Oh, hey. Wanna check out the other room my mom settled for all the members?" she nodded enthusiastically, Renjun has to calm down.

 Wanna check out the other room my mom settled for all the members?" she nodded enthusiastically, Renjun has to calm down