Chapter 39

Seriously now, Renjun started to regret his choice of words, knowing his friendship with his Xiaojun Ge may be messed up and will never be the same.

Just then, Lu and Sehun passed by the poor boy, who was silently tearing up. Luhan held his wrist, making him look up. "Hey, you good?" Renjun shook his head, as he received a warm hug from Luhan.

"There, there. Mind telling us what happened?" Sehun softly asked the boy in the arms of his husbabd, slowly stroking the hair of the youngest.

"I... I really wrecked my f-friendship with Xiao-Xiaojun ge and I m-made her more a-angry" he sobbed, as the other Chinese continued to comfort him.

Sehun sighed as they went inside one of the empty practice rooms. "You know, I won't be biased here because first, it really started from you. Your story here is different from ours, right? What I am saying is, why don't you admit it to yourself, own up to your mistakes, and talk to your Xiaojun ge about this, okay?" Sehun said, to which Renjun nervously nodded.

Just in time, the door was unlocked... by Xiaojun. "A-ah, I'm sorry, I'll g-go" he said, running away. Xiaojun was also a mess, as he had his hair messed up, is eyes red because of tears, also puffy. He looked more messed up than Renjun, of course he is.

Running away from the company through the exit, at the back, he ran to the place Y/N have told them. He rushed to the bench, curling his own little self to a ball. He can't think properly, as his brain rewinded to the times he sacrificed his happiness for the girl he loved, who he had to let go just now.

He heard running footsteps nearing him, but he didn't had the courage to care, just letting his eyes drain his energy, his body surely was giving him up.

Then, the space beside him was occupied, being hugged by the presence, "Ge, why did you run away" it was Yangyang, panting from the long run.

Xiaojun can only reciprocate the hug to Yangyang, sobbing more as Yangyang's heart broke, his friend, more like a brother, was crying. Defenseless. Weak.

"Ge, I'm here, I will always be. I have been here for you, right Ge?" Xiaojun nodded, even while crying, "Then be comfortable to me, don't be shy to open up to me, because I am always here for you, Ge. You don't have to keep things to yourself, I am your human diary" he smiled, rubbing circles on his back.

"Yang?" Xiaojun asked, a bit calm, looking at Yangyang with his red and puffy eyes. Yangyang hummed as a response, "Thank you, I don't know how much of a mess I can be or I could've bee without you" he added, snuggling close to Yangyang's warm hug.

Yangyang just giggled at the older, playing with the older's hair. "I will always be here, even if you get tired of my presence, I don't care. We're stuck together, anyway" he smiled a bit wider, then cupped the older's face.

"I am here not because I own up to my cousin's love problem kinda thing like that with youm, I am here because you deserve a lot of love, tender and care. And I want to be one of those who give those to you, Ge" he replied. Xiaojun just sighed, "And if you're a girl, I wish I fell for you instead"

Then fall for me, even with me not being a girl, Yangyang shook his head at the thought, fuck it, Liu Yangyang!

He doesn't even know why have he thought of that, he never thought of that. He do imagine being with someone, who he can take care of, regardless of the gender. Well he frequently think of boys too, but he never thought it will be Xiaojun in his mind.

"Wanna go out instead? Let's just... maybe wander around and do things, whatever you wanna do" he smiled at the older, who just weakly nodded at him. He pulled him away from that place, going back on the streets. It could've been better if it's night time, but Yangyang had no choice.