Chapter 23

Third person's POV

The pair woke up early today, planning to jog. It's already 4 am, meaning their alarms must've rang.

"Aish, Ren wake up!" Y/N groggily said, shaking Renjun awake.

"Urgh, fine" eventually, Renjun woke up. Renjun went to the bathroom first, as planned. While Y/N went downstairs to make food for everyone to eat.

As soon as Y/N finished, Renjun went out of their room. It was almost 5. Y/N rushed to their room, rushing to bathe.

While Renjun sat on the couch in the living room, playing with his phone.

"Yah, let's go" Y/N casually spoke, making Renjun jolt from his seat.

"You don't have to scare me like that!" Renjun replied, rolling his eyes. Y/N just giggled and left a note on the table, saying they were out.

The lift was quiet, since they just woke up. They decided to take a bus to Han River, since there probably won't be much people at this time until 7.

"Don't you think we're too quiet?" Renjun asked as they left the bus. Y/N just shrugged, "Maybe? I was fine with it so... yeah"

Then, they jogged. Their earphones stuck in their ears. It was quite silent, though. It's refreshing.

I mean, it's been some time since they've went for a jog. They can't stay and slump on their house for the whole 2 weeks.

Just then, a tap was felt on Y/N's shoulder. "Wait, stop. I'm t-tired!" Renjun exclaimed, making Y/N laugh.

"You're that weak? Oh come on, the mighty smol Renjun?" she laughed, making him roll his eyes at her.

"Fuck you, let's go" Renjun replied, then they continued to jog.

By 7 am, they called Johnny to pick them up.

"That was tiring" Renjun spoke, running out of breath. Y/N laughed, "Convenient" she laughed, just in time when Johnny came.

"Come in you kiddos" Johnny joked, to which they both rolled their eyes. How many times have they did it?!

As soon as the door opened to their unit, a loud noise was heard made by the boys. "Y'all are this loud?" she asked.

Johnny shrugged, "Eh, that's normal for us every morning. Ask Jun" then she looked at Renjun, which he just nodded.

She sat beside Taeyong, Renjun occupying the other seat beside her. To Taeyong, of course it's still awkward.

Thank Yuta he's there. They held hands below the table, Yuta squeezing Taeyong's hand.

"Yong, when will we record the song?" Y/N whispered, which triggered something inside Taeyong.

But well, he dismissed it, squeezing Yuta's hand. "Soon, but maybe not today" he replied, smiling.

Y/N nodded, continuing to eat. The four were silent, but everyone was normally loud. The bassbot boys noticed it, though.

But maybe... it's not their story to tell.

SHORT UPDATE! ANYWAYS, WE'RE AT 3.1K READS?! LMAO! I KINDA PUBLISHED A JJH FF THOUGH, THE CHAPTER 1 IS ALREADY PUBLISHEDDDD!!!