Chapter 29

"Oh, Y/N-ssi, I almost forgot. Renjun might not be informed yet but they'll come home late, maybe around 11?" Mark stated, confusing Y/N due to lack of explanation.

"They have an upcoming comeback on April 29, so they'll start preparing for it" Hendery explained, knowing Mark might take a long explanation.

Y/N just sighed, smiling after some seconds. "It's fine, I know you guys are busy" she replied. Everyone just nodded, the movie starting.

"Can I?" Xiaojun offered a cuddle, which she gladly accepted. She cuddled with Xiaojun, which surprisingly brought warmth.

She cuddled to him closer, hugging him back. It was comfortable, and to her, everyone seemed to act brotherly to her. It's nice, since he never had a real brother. Yangyang became busy back then.

"Don't you think it's too much for your eyes?" Xiaojun said, covering her eyes as the kissing scene part came, not like she haven't kissed anyone, Xiao.

What movie? Titanic. Well everyone in that room watched it, at least once, but these two watched it for god knows how many.

Y/N giggled, "Not like I haven't watched this for so many times, ge" he then looked at her, puzzled. "Ge? You're already cool with me being your ge?" he excitedly asked.

"You don't wanna?" he quickly shook his head, smiling. "No, I like it. At least I now have a younger, smaller sister"

"Yah!" she jokingly hit his arm, as Xiaojun acted hurt. Glad they were a bit silent.

Taeyong smiled at the sight, at how Y/N is cheering up. Even Xiaojun, as he noticed that Xiaojun used to have some awkward moments with NCT and WayV itself. Maybe due to his past.

He knew he is starting to move on, now not having any pain when she's with anyone but him.

The movie continued until its almost the end, Jack letting go of Rose. Y/N teared up, while Xiaojun just smiled at Y/N's cuteness.

"He really did that for her, Ge" she trailed, sniffling. Xiaojun just smiled and rubbed circles on her back. "You're more into the movie than I am, oh my gosh" he giggled, the credits soon showing in the screen.

Y/N scoffed, "How dare you? I still get emotional because the movie is emotional! Even after a dozen times..." she trailed off, smiling sheepishly at him after.

Xiaojun just smiled and brushed off his side thoughts. "Yeah, fine. Let's go as well" he removed Y/N from his arms, standing up then helping Y/N too. 

"Oh well... Taeyong hyung! Kun ge! Do we have anything to do after?" Taeyong shrugged, just like Kun.

Y/N had an idea, "Well, we can use the hover boards and go that one secret park I just found a year ago, okay?" she grinned, making everyone agree. They all went to get the hover boards.

"Let's not use knee caps, we can learn without them. Right, Markeu Lee?" she playfully said, to which Mark replied with a smirk. "Yeah, that just makes it harder to learn"

Xiaojun and Y/N was the first to get there walking, since the others wanted to try the hover boards, Mark leading the way.

"Wow, this is nice" Xiaojun said,running to sit at a bench with Y/N.

"Well now, you're officially the first one who saw it after me!" Y/N smiled.

Y/N stood up, "Wanna learn it?" she asked Xiaojun, talking about the hover boards. "Yeah sure" he smiled.

Y/N stood in front of him, as he balanced on the hover board. "You're good. Now you kinda put your weight forward" she held his hands, walking backwards. Xiaojun got a bit out of balance, but managed to get back to his composure since Y/N was holding his hands.