Chapter 24

Hi guys~ I'm sorry for being inactive but here!

The week passed by, meaning they have to get back to school, at least the Dreamies.

"Back to school, back to hell~" Haechan chanted, disappointed at how the 2 weeks easily passed by.

But Y/N, she's happy. She's one of those who rather stay at school than spend a day on her phone, because meh, she doesn't have friends to chatter and hang out with.

"Y'all we still have an hour until class, wanna stroll?" Jaemin asked everyone, but Y/N refused.

She yawned, "I'm going to the music room" she shortly replied. The others agreed to just accompany Y/N.

"Music seems to be your type. Why don't you audition?" Chenle questioned, his fingers tracing the keys of the piano.

Everyone looked at her, as she sighed, "I feel like I'm not gonna pass. I had plans, but I don't feel like it" she shrugged, getting the guitar.

She smiled, strumming to whatever came into her mind, which is EXO's Wait.

The 6 others sat in front of her, Renjun in the middle. He stared at how beautiful the scene looked, even if Y/N is just simply playing guitar.

Each times that there's a blending, Renjun, Haechan, and Chenle would sing with her.

"Now all I do~ is wait~ I'm waiting for you~" she sang, the 3 harmonizing the next word.

She smiled, "I'm waiting for~ you~ you~" and she decided to just end it there. The 6 boys clapped, causing her to blush.

"Y'all want me to play other songs on the piano?" she suggested, making them nod hastily like a fan they are for her.

Funny how she is their biggest fan girl, with them being a fan of her.

She sat in front of the keys, smiling as she really wanted to play the song in her mind, EXO's Promise.

They all became a bit sad, knowing what's behind the lyrics.

"Oh~ yeah~" she started, some of the 6 looking down. They witnessed the pain of their Sunbae's when they lost 3, and they saw how they loved each other as brothers.

Even Y/N herself teared up, but continued to sing. Her first group to love, EXO.

She remembered how she feared it when she saw Sicheng debut, the fear of losing never left her when it comes to the Chinese members.

The only girl in the area finished, sighing.  Y/N decided to ask them out to the rooftop. Everyone was still silent...

"Aye, let's not let the mood down, let's eat~" Jaemin suddenly talked, taking out snacks from his bag.

"Yo how the heck did you--" "I brought it to your unit but you have your own, so here!" Jaemin caught Renjun off, smiling.

They eventually ate, cracking jokes here and there even if a certain pair had their own world, our leads.

"Yo you should try this" Y/N suggested, already putting some chips in front of Renjun's face, signalling him to eat.

And he complied, as expected. "Mhm, it's great. Try this too" he suggested, copying what Y/N did to him.

Of course she ate it, it's food after all~ "You're right. Anyway, are we really gonna eat here until classes starts or what?" Y/N then asked everyone.

Finally, the others thought, as the pair has been cheesy through the past moments. "Yeah, but no we ain't cutting classes" Jisung announced, who already had enough of everyone.

He just want to get away of these loud asses, "Oh well~ let's get down then" Chenle announced, standing up already.

"Really now? Y'all not gonna say thanks?" Jaemin rolled his eyes, dusting off his slacks.

Jeno sighed, "Thank you then, Nana. But we really have to go" he complained. Everyone ran inside to their designated classes.

As for the first two subjects, 00 line and Y/N had the same classes.

"Can I exchange seats with Renjun? At least Y/N can help me, not like these two flirty fools" Haechan whined, pointing at Jaemin and Jeno who were sitting by each side of him.

The pair in front of him laughed at his despair, as the teacher came in. But gladly, there's just an announcement.

She placed her things at the table, "Okay class, so we will have an intermission needed for school's important visitors"

Everyone looked at them, even at Y/N. "Ms. Kang! I would like to recommend the 4 Dreamies here and Y/N Liu!" the girl raised her hand, smiling at them.

The class started to make noise, agreeing with her. "Okay, I also do want that. Buy is that okay to you guys? If you're all uncomfortable then--"

"No, Ms. Kang. We do accept the offer, right Ms. Liu?" Renjun teasingly looked at her, internally giggling at her rosy cheeks.

She sighed at them, so she just nodded, a bit hesitant. The teacher "Ms. Kang!" another student called out, which caught her attention.

"Yes, Jihyun?" everyone became silent, "Can we request for the song they will sing?"

Y/N looked up, a bit terrified to whatever they might request. "Yes, ms. Park. Do you have any suggestion?" she smiled.

"Can we request rewrite the stars?" another student asked, namely Yoonha. The teacher  unexpectedly nodded, making Y/N gulp.

What's worse is when Haechan entered the conversation, "We can do that, Ms. Kang! If Renjun and Y/N sing..." he playfully trailed off.

The pair looked at each other, "I agree, Haechan." Jaemin smiled, now everyone looking at the pair.

Y/N sighed, "Fine, fine. We will okay? We will" she rolled her eyes, making the class cheer.

"Wait!" Ms. Kang half yelled, making them stop. "If we will have them sing that, then we will have to make it a play..." she pointed at the class,

"And you will all participate since we are assigned for the event" she smiled, as the class once again rejoiced.

A play means staying at school for more hours rather than usual. The participants also get out of the school together usually, which means...

Y/N and 00 line have to go to their unit...

"We're doomed"