Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

After the food, we bid our goodbye's to the boys, but Jaemin and Jeno asked for my number first.

"Y/n? I know you love him but please take care, alright?" Jaemin whispered, "Just text us alright?" I smiled and nodded at Jeno and Jaemin.

"안녕히 계세요!" I said and waved. They all waved back and we started walking.

"So, how do you feel?" I just smiled and clung to his arm, "Thank you, Renjun! I swear I enjoyed!" I replied and he ruffled my hair,

"That's nothing, really. Now, ice cream?" he asked and I nodded quickly.

"Who says no to ice cream, Renjun?" he giggled and I smiled a bit wider, if possible.

After 5 minutes of our silent-but-comfy walk, we reached the store and I almost ran to the counter.  "May I get avocado?" I asked and he smiled, nodding in approval.

"Anything. You sure you only want avocado?" he asked, "Well then~ let me get cookies and cream... Oh! And cheese!" he laughed and paid anyway.

"So, let's talk a bit" he started and I just nodded. "Hey, I'm really curious about the word punyeta... I was wondering if I can know it now?" I giggled,

"Oh, that's a curse in tagalog. I really tend to only adopt curse words when we go to other countries" he smiled again and messed my hair, "You curse a lot for a girl" he replied.

"Well to me, swearing doesn't really define me as a person. I mean, those who swear more turns out to be more trustworthy and honest" I explained and he gave me a slow clap.

"Words you got there, Liu" I just shrugged jokingly. The ice creams then came just in time.

"Wah~ 谢谢!哈哈哈哈" I thanked him in chinese and he smiled, "Eat all you want, we'll go to the park later" he replied.

I don't know, I feel flustered. I mean, I actually noticed him with Joora back then, but he never did this to her...

...maybe just as a friend?

Aish, I shook my head and continued eating. I looked up to see him staring while eating.

"Y-yah, stop staring will y-you?" I looked down and I heard him laugh, "Why can't I? I'll be your husband soon, anyway" he giggled again.

"Stop u-using that word, you don't like me, stop it" I replied and he went serious, "Nah, to be honest... I'm kinda reconsidering my feelings now..." he said honestly which shocked me.

"How could you say so?" I asked innocently, "Well uhm, please keep this as a secret... I'm actually with Joora" oh shit, you hear something breaking? That's my heart.

"Took you long enough" I replied and he just had his eyes wide "W-what do you mean?" he asked,

"I told you once that I love you right? How could I not notice? Ah, just an advice, don't stare too much at her" he just shook his head and blushed.

"Well then, care to explain why are you reconsidering those feelings?" i asked.

"Well, uhm... back then she used to be fine with us going out for like... a date if it's really valid. But these days she's been declining me, and somehow... ignoring me? I don't know anymore" he replied in a stressed tone.

"I see, you're getting tired. Even if I love you, I see you really loved her... so maybe ask her what's going on between you both" I sighed, and soon he also did. Then we just ate the ice cream in silence, we both having thoughts.

"I guess... we'll talk about this..." I just shrugged, a part of me hurting. After I finished he smiled and stood up, me following soon.

"Let's go to the park, alright?" I nodded and he suddenly held my hand, stop making my fucking heart beat so fast!

"Hey, let's grab coffee" I tried to make a conversation but it sounded weird, coffee after ice cream, really self?

Actually, I am used to coffee after ice cream... I just don't know if he is.

"Oh, sure! It's kinda my habit too" he smiled. He then swung our hands like a child, the cutest one.

"You know what? Let's just be who we are today, okay?" he suggested, you'll regret saying so, mr. Huang.

"Oh yeah? Maybe you'll regret it, though" he giggled and looked at me, "Nope, I wanna know you more! We'll live in the same room sooner or later, anyway." dear motherfucking land, eat the hell out of me please.

"Alright~" I replied and pulled him to run to the coffee shop nearby the park.

"That was fun!" we did a high-five and laughed, going to the counter. "What do you want?" he asked, "Caffé mocha?"

He nodded and ordered two. "Aye, same taste, I see?" he smiled softly, "Nana made me taste it, and it's good" I smiled back and we went to the table near the window.

"I just imagined all of this... I never imagined it to be this real" I smiled, but then sighed, "Well... it turned out real. But then again, you're just... forced." I looked down.

I then felt a presence beside me, "Hey, look at me." I looked up beside me and saw his eyes, already mesmerizing me.

"Whatever we have right now, don't think of it as forced. Let me remind you again I am reconsidering everything, okay? Please wait for me, I promise something will happen" he kissed my forehead and hugged me, that moment I promised myself I can wait.

"Oh, our order is called. Let's go to the park next, alright?" he held my hand then I just nodded. Who knew the man I dreamed to love is now asking me to wait for him?

"Okay, let's go" he gave me my drink and we went out, his hand still holding mine.

As we reached the park, we sat on a bench. He then let go of my hand, "What do you think we'll be when we get married in 2 weeks?" he asked, "I... think we'll just study after first... then maybe after graduation, you go back to your career and I'll take over our companies..." I trailed off, then he giggled.

"What I mean is... us. What do you think?" I coughed and answered, "I can't actually guess. Well, I don't wanna. I just keep guessing it'll not turn out good." I shrugged and he sighed.

"Whether we like it or not, we'll get married in the end. I'm not going against it, though. I like the thought of you as my wife soon" he placed his hand above mine which is placed on my lap.

"Please don't get tired of me, y/n. Be patient for me, please?" I just nodded. We then talked about school and childhood, until it's time to go home.

"I'll see you on Monday, alright?" he said and I nodded, "Text me when you get home" he nodded back and smiled. If y'all are wondering, he got my number back when we're at the park.

"Alright, alright. Bye!" he said and the car took off.

Please, tell me waiting for you will lead us to a happy ending. I can't predict it, love.