Chapter 17

Y/N tried to stop being stiff, laying on Renjun's arm.

The wind is relaxing, making the both of them comfortable in each other's arms. It was a great start, at least.

That moment could've been longer if only Renjun's phone did not ring all of a sudden.

"Hello?" the person on the other line talked, making Renjun smile.

"Ah, Taeyong hyung? Why?" he asked, while he, along with Y/N, heard some screams on the background.

"I don't mean to interrupt whatever I might have did, but the dreamies really wanted to go there, along with the rest" Taeyong explained, making Y/N giggle.

"It's fine, you guys actually have your rooms here. You know mom, hyung" Renjun explained, which made Taeyong laugh.

"Alright. Send me the address, we'll crash in soon"  Taeyong said and ended the call.

They were about to get back to cuddling when it's Y/N's phone that rang this time.

"Yes mom? I know you're going to consult about the house and YES we checked everything, and y'all gotta be kidding us" Y/N said, knowing her mom very well.

"But it's not even your permanent house yet" Mrs. Liu replied, making Renjun choke on air.

"Uhm, mom? What do you mean not permanent? Is this just some stay in?" Renjun asked, surprised as Y/N.

"Oh, hey Renjun! Of course you both will graduate soon, you guys have to move out"  Mrs. Huang said, maybe the parents are all together.

"Well mom, I guess this is actually more than enough? We can practically have the rest of the boys here!" Y/N complained, knowing that their parents are on for a lot of extra things.

"Actually, knowing the both of you, maybe they can move in there. Well depends on you both! Your choice" Y/N's dad replied, while the pair just giggled.

"Maybe that's a bit... not good. I'm not ready to take care of 21 babies all at the same time" Y/N giggled, while Renjun just pouted.

"Yah! I'm not a baby!" he pouted some more, to which Y/N laughed out loud.

"Look at you! How can you not be a baby?" they broke in to laughter, along with the elders on the other line.

"Anyway, we're hanging up. We have a meeting for the companies. Hoping to visit you both soon, take care!" Mr. Huang said and ended the call.

The pair then sighed, lazily getting back to their cuddling, Y/N placed between Renjun's legs, spooning her.

Suddenly, Renjun put his chin on her shoulder. "Yesterday was tiring, isn't it?" he started, while Y/N nodded.

"It really was, though. Even changing clothes was. But it was lit, at least everyone's there, especially the groups" she replied, happily.

She smiled lovingly, remembering how everyone was wishing them a greater future, even if they, their selves, can't decipher what their future will be.

Y/N then started playing with Renjun's hands, they're warm. Renjun just smiled, happy that Y/N is getting comfortable with him.

Just after some moments, they heard the doorbell ring. Eh, we all know.

They stood up, racing to the door, but Renjun reached a bit faster than Y/N.

They were welcomed by 20 boys, standing in front of their door, almost everyone having their bags.

Y/N's POV

"Oh, hey guys! Come in" I welcomed them in, them thanking me in return.

Renjun leads everyone to the living room, while Yangyang stayed behind.

"So, how's my cousin? Is he a good husband?" he joked, while I slapped him on his arm.

"How can I know if we literally just got wedded yesterday, you punk?!" I replied, while he just laughed hysterically.

"Yeah yeah, let's just follow them" I said, while he had his left arm around me, walking to the living room.

"Y/N noona!" Jisung smiled, waving cutely while Jaemin was beside him, cooing at how Jisung acted.

"Hey Ji! So, have you guys eaten? Do you guys want some drinks?" I asked. They actually seemed like they've eaten though, like, it's already 11.

"Ah, juice will do" Doyoung spoke, while the others nodded.

"Alright, anything more?" they just shook their head, while Jaemin stood up. "I'll help", he insisted. I just shrugged then had him follow me to the kitchen's fridge, checking if we have some.

"Ah, I guess I'll have to make some" I checked the cabinets, seeing the powdered juice. I then took it and took 3 pitchers.

"Hey, how's it with Renjun? Anything new?" Jaemin asked, making me shrug. "I guess there's none-- oh wait... actually, there is" I replied, after putting some powder on the pitchers.

"Spill" he replied, taking the pitchers from me to add water on it.

I then started talking about the thins we talked, until it's the last part. "Well, he also did say that I should trust him, even though it's already confusing me.

He even said that even if he ask things about what girls would like or whatever, I still should trust him. I don't know, it's crazy" I finished, while he already had everything on the 2 trays.

"It is weird. I have always known Renjun, but I never really knew about his ways. There are actually many things that a couple should do but he never did with Joora" Jaemin shrugged, also confused.

He then carried the other tray, "Let's go, maybe we can think of the other things later on" he said, walking away.

He's right, it's getting strange. I just rolled my eyes then followed, putting the  tray on the table.

"You guys took a decade" Yuta joked, which successfully made me laugh with them.

"Whatever, oppa. Oh wait, do you guys wanna swim or just crash in the mini arcade room? Game room? Movie room? You guys choose" I spoke, which had them in awe.

"Your parents are extra!" Donghyuck said, which nade me agree, they really are, anyway. Both sides.

"Yes they are. We also have a bunch of hoverboard upstairs and a composing room. Oh, library and practice room too. It's a lot" Renjun replied, making everyone literally go crazy.

"We can practically live here!" Johnny blurted out, making me choke on air.

"Yes! To be honest, there are rooms upstairs that can accommodate all of you, you guys can stay for the week" I replied, which had Chenle shocked.

"Are your parents friends with mine or what?! My mom wanted us to move there too!" he complained, casually making some dolphin noises.

"Oh well. But guys, seriously. What do you guys wanna do?" Renjun asked, while they all looked at each other before shouting....

"SWIMMING!"

YO LITERALLY HOW DID THIS BOOK BLOW UP?! THIS IS A BLAST!