Chapter 18

Renjun showed them their room while I prepared the snacks with Taeyong since he insisted it.

"So, I've heard everything from Jaemin. How's it? Too... painful, isn't it?" I just looked at him in shock, making him laugh.

"I kind of, did pass through the same thing. I just plainly guessed though" he smiled, some hidden emotions are present but I can't point out.

"I see, what happened?" I asked, continuing what we were doing, "Oh well, I am kind of... wanting to give it up" I looked at him in shock for the 2nd time around.

I shrugged, "Why though, isn't love worth fighting for?" I asked again, trying to get something I might use for the future.

"It is worth fighting for, Y/N. But then, she likes someone right now. I am also sure thr guy likes her back. They are... dense.

We will be judged too, if we ended up together. It's because of the age gap, really. She might just look at me as a brother too" he explained, making me wonder more.

"Eh? So they are not together? Then why did you decide to give her up?" I questioned him, looking at him in the eye.

"I... i-it's complicated. Love is not about just us being happy together. We have different happiness. Mine is being with her. Hers is being with him.

And they both are happy. Though she's my happiness... I... gave up. He always liked her, ever since. He liked her first.

And he's her first love, probably last too. I guess... it'll b-be a secret... forever" I then hugged him as soon as he ended it.

"O-oppa... I'll be here for you, okay?" I hugged him, rubbing circles on his back.

Taeyong's POV

"O-oppa... I'll be here for you, okay?" she said, comforting me.

This hurts.

I parted from the hug, smiling at her with sad eyes. "Keep this as a secret, okay?" she nodded, holding my hand in hers.

We then fixed the snacks and went to the pool area, already seeing everyone there.

"Hyung! Noona! Ppali change already!" Jisung shouted, soon tackled by Chenle to the pool, these kids.

Everyone is wearing shirts, maybe Renjun told so, if I know...

"Alright, be back" I said, going out of the pool area, heading to the stairs. Renjun already said I'll be in the room 2nd door to my left.

I was then met with a room with a few double deck beds. I saw my bag on the upper ones, Yuta being below mine.

I am... alone. Likewise.  I just shrugged and went to my bed, getting a short and a plain white t-shirt.

I went to the bathroom, taking my time on changing clothes.

I then sat on the toilet, staring into nothing. It's better letting go, isn't it? I asked myself the same question a thousand times since I knew what will happen to us... stupid enough, I can't.

But it's my fault I didn't let go earlier, right? I agreed on the second thought. It is really my fault I didn't let go way earlier.

Flashback, SM Town Live Concert in Seoul.

We just performed Cherry Bomb, though. It's now time to get our lightstick and sing while with it.

I held it from the bottom, then went back to stage.

Excitedly, I waved mine too much, causing the head of it to be thrown somewhere on the crowd.

I felt... embarrassed. Just then, a girl waved the other part, passing it to the front, nearer to me. They passed it until it's back to me.

I then continued to always be on that side, looking at the girl.

By the end of the concert, I waited at the exit. I saw her exit, alone. I then heard someone call her by her name, and there I knew. She came alone, it's just her schoolmate who called her.

"****-ssi? Ain't you my schoolmate, from 10th grade?" the girl asked. Ah, she's younger for * years...

Note: This might be a new character, you guess. Read until the end though.

End of flashback

I sighed at the memory. She became active for our group. She was always there in every activity held in Seoul.

I then lazily went out, already meeting everyone in the pool area, along with Y/N.

I joined them, sticking beside Jaehyun. "Hyung, you okay?" he asked, while I just nodded and smiled.

"I am, I should be" I replied, while he just patted my shoulder. "Don't worry hyung, it'll be fine" he said, getting back to playing with the younger members.

I just shrugged, playing with the others too. Yeah, I'll get over it.

Time skip, 7:00 pm

It's been an hour or two since we decided to stop, moving to the arcade room after everyone changed clothes.

It doesn't seem to lift up my mood, so I just sat at a chair. Y/N also seemed to be bored, now sitting beside me.

"Hey, I kinda wanna show you something, or more like hear something. Wanna catch?" I nodded, curious enough.

She then informed Renjun before pulling me outside, going  to the other room, just in the first floor.

It actually kind of took me by surprise. It's a studio.

"You compose, I see" I smiled, sitting on the chair just beside the other. There were two, anyway.

She sat on the other, in front of the screen. "Well, yeah. I want you to hear this song, though. It seems to suit a rap verse, at least.

This one has a vibe of Dear Dream. Might as well record it with you though" she explained, playing a song afterwards.

It was calm, the lyrics fitting with my mood right now. I could say she has a talent.

"I believe this is about Renjun" I teased, while Y/N laughed, shaking her head.

"Nope, it isn't. It's actually more on myself.  About how I felt. It's been at least 4 months since I made this. It's my favorite, but the rap seems to be missing" she pointed out, making me nod.

"Do you like, have a lyrics for the rap on this song? We can record it now" I replied, Y/N just shrugged.

"No, I kinda don't. I can't rap, and I don't really have enough experience for it. I imagined your voice on it though, it suits the mood.

However, I haven't met Renjun yet that time. I almost gave this song up, I'm glad I didn't" she smiled to herself.

I sighed, "Can we record it now? I have something to add" she looked at me with a smile, nodding.

I later on recorded a rap, more of a freestyle, putting my heart to it. Y/N then patted my shoulder after I finished.

"Hey, you must've been through a lot" she started, while I just nodded. "Thought so. Anyway, since this doesn't have a title yet, why don't we name it blue?" I suggested.

I saw how stars piled in her eyes, nodding frantically. She saved it as blue. I also saved the song on my phone.

"Ah, anyway, we can always be here all night. I feel like I can trust you too, oppa. Let's write songs more in the future" she smiled.

I agreed, "It's been a habit of mine to write songs of my pain too..."

That you caused, Liu Y/N.

Did you all like the plot twist, dear babies? Anyway...

OMG WHY ARE WE ON 1.98K READS?! I ONLY EXPECTED 100 READS HOW TF AAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!!