Chapter 6

The two then reached the mall, but Y/N kept her hands to her phone, chatting the others about the birthday party for Renjun.

"It's already 3:14, damn. He still got to go to the station later, go live around 8, and... Fuck it. We just gotta be at the dorm around 5"

Y/N thought, while on the other hand, Renjun is also thinking about his schedule. Oh, add Joora cheating on him. Boy, he felt so fucked up.

Y/N then tapped his shoulders, Renjun being brought to reality. "Hey, let's go over that store!" Y/N enthusiastically pointed at the store with stuffed toys.

You might be guessing why she chose that, she's planning to spoil Renjun with Moomin stuffed toys.

So that resulted to Y/N pulling him to the store, running. As soon as they got inside, Renjun set his eyes on a certain Moomin shirt.

"You want it?" Renjun flinched, looking at Y/N, "Ah, no" he shyly replied, but oh well, Y/N knew better

"You won't set your eyes on it if you don't want it" she claimed and went to get two, who said she doesn't want one too?

"Yah, I can buy it myself!" Renjun protested, but to no avail. "Today, everything will be my treat, and you can't say no" he whined.

"Now, get everything you want, let me pay!" 

He happily nodded and went around to buy some Moomin stuff, like duh, Moomin valley is our everything.

"Renjun-ah!" I called him and he looked back, what a perfection!

I then made him look at the key chain, it's the only pair left. I told him we should buy it and somehow match with each other.

"Why? Why do we need to buy keychain, though? Isn't these stuffed toys enough?" he curiously asked, his head tilting to the side.

"Yah! We're gonna be married soon, anyway! At least let me be have my dream of matching something with someone I'll be with!"

He then had his eyes widened, then laughing afterwards, "Ah, you're one of those cheesy girls!" he giggled, too cute that made me smile. I mean, look at this

I just rolled my eyes playfully and stated, "I am not! I just want to feel all that happy married life my mom told me~"

I didn't expect my voice to be that dreamy, but I just felt him ruffling my hair, "Stop being cute" he smiled and just took the key chains then left.

Bitch what the actual fuck?!

"Yah!" I shouted and ran to him, clinging on his arm, "Yes? You look like some lost pup" he giggled again, now I have to calm down!

We went to pay them and went out that store. But then, I saw some... garbage.

"Hey, Jun, can we go this way first? We gotta buy something" I said, pulling him to the left, refraining him from seeing them.

"No need, Y/N-ah. I saw it already. I know what she's planning" he smiled and just continued to walk to the right direction.

I then saw her running towards us, "Renjun, please, I'm sorry! Forgive me please, I swear it's a misunderstanding!" she plead, and I looked at Renjun, who is, by the way, smiling brightly.

"I am sorry but, do I know you?" he continued to smile which for sure pissed her off.

"Y/N-ah, do you know her?" I just shook my head slowly, still shook. She just smiled bitterly and what shook me is the next thing.

"So this is your real colors huh? Making me seem like the only one who is cheating? You're an idol, unfortunately. And due to that, I can easily spread the word---"

"Do you think they will believe you? Again, I am the artist here and I won't deny that you are my ex lover. But then, who cheated? You right?"

"Oh, and once again, I never cheated. I, unfortunately, and disgustingly, loved you so much. Y/N here is my best friend, and a cousin of Yangyang. You think that can be called... 'cheating'?"

Joora just looked down, maybe with shame? "I'm sorry, I... I guess I was really needy for money for my mom, she's... sick and, and it is my boyfriend's plan... Renjun please forgive me"

I then saw his eyes soften, "Hey, if that's the case, you should've told me! We were good friends before that and well, my auntie is a doctor. Tell me where she is and I'll tell my auntie to help her. Don't do that again"

She just nodded and ran back to her boyfriend, "Jun-ah, you sure you're fine?" I asked, but he just looked at me, teary eyed.

"I hate this, I hate being kind, I hate being hurt, I hate myself" and at that point, all I knew is to hug him.

"Renren, it's your birthday, right? Don't cry, don't hate yourself. You're the best person I've ever met! Why are you hating yourself when you inspire people to be better?"

He just cried on my shoulder while hugging back, thank God we're in a corner.

"Do you want to go home or...?" I asked him and he shook his head, breaking off the hug and wiped his tears off.

"I cried too much today, this is not good!" he playfully complained, "Let's go arcade?" I suggested and he nodded cutely...

Maybe being with him isn't bad.