After a Long Time

Everyone this story has a lot of grammatical error, but gonna edit this once I got time and if my phone is back to its normal state. Thank you for understanding.

I and, Yohan are bestfriend back in kindergarten. We are that close kind of friend we always hang out together after class while waiting for our guardian.

Its actually one of my favorite moment, being with him is so much fun. He never fail on making me smile, laugh and whenever I'm sad he's there to cheer me up.

But everything change when we were on our elementary days. Few days after first day of school, in third grade, his family decided to transfer him on another school and sell their old house for some matter.

And now we're already on Junior high. I guess if he didn't transfered to another school we're now hanging together out of somewhere.

Yohan's old house where they lived couple of years ago is just in front of us, but they sold it already to a rich family, Moon's Family. I still wonder why in many people in the world, why Moon family is the one who bought their house. Its not that I don't want their family, It's just knowing that girl, Moon Chaewi is my neighbor make me want to leave this place.

Yohan's mom and mine are very closed ones. They are always together like they have nothing to do in their daily lives. They always go to a trip for business and leave us alone for day. But mom never failed to take care of us.

I and Yohan has childhood bestfriend named Lee Sejin. He is older than us. After his happy family turns into broken family, we became his second family, we became his teddy bear and happy pill. He always bully me because of my diary, and every time I cry he laugh at me and bully me again. I didn't mind it anymore, as long as he's happy on it. The broken pieces on his past can't be fix by anything.

His past always bring him in to sadness, he won't smile nor laugh every time he's in deep thought because of it, but when we're around he feel safe, he feel no worry. Every time he laugh because of Yohan his sadness is fading. Every time he laugh so hard because I cry, he forget the pain inside of him.

But because of him I got bullied. I once choked him because of that. I was so furious mad that time that's why. But because of Yohan, the pain I got on their laughter gone, he's always there to make me laugh, smile and calm. He always protect me from bullies, he beat them up using his skill on taekwando.

After, Yohan leaved I found another new friends. Dongpyo one of who became my bestfriend when Yohan leaved, and Hyeongjun when I was on fifth grade. Not only them but many friends.

(I appreciate votes and comments, guy (^_^)....)