35

Eunsang smile and start. "Yohan always topic Y/N to us, right Junho?" the boy nod. "he always say--"

"YAH!!!!"
-
"what was that?" Y/N asked after letting Hyeongjun and Dongpyo enter her room. The two innocent boy shrugged.
-
"HAHAHAHAHA" the response he got from shouting. "stopped that Eunsang, please!" Yohan begged.

"it's my first time to here you, say "please" Yohan" Jinhyuk said emphasizing the word please with laugh.

"okay, I won't continue the word you cut, because I'm sure they know it already. So last last day we eat our lunch on a cafe, then we heard something from other table, like they were talking about poor girl who got hurt by the mistress of her father." he paused, the smiling face of Seungwoo now become serious, obviously anger can be found on his eyes.

"you know what Yohan did? he listened to them then he get his phone, and then he go to other table he asked something then he gave his phone to them and then he nodded then after he got his phone he go back to our table his face is so scary."

"woah!" their response.

"then I asked if I can see Y/N's face he don't want, he always shook his head." Eunsang pout, while the rest stay amaze on what they heard.

"ahh I remember you said last last day right?" Eunsang nodded. "is that the day Yohan called you and scold you for not protecting Y/N then asked about her condition? then quickly hang up after knowing she's already fine?" Yuvin asked Sejin who looked shock on his sudden question.

"woah you did that Yohan?" Wooseok with wide eyes. They all got looked surprised and at the same time amaze on what Yuvin said, which prove Yohan's love for Y/N is not a joke.
-
"so are you done?" Dongpyo asked the girl whose facing the mirror. The girl turn around and smile.

"yes!" she exclaimed.

"then now let's go down!" Dongpyo said as he pulled Y/N's wrist. Y/N argue and removed Dongpyo's hand.

"no. I won't go there it's not yet 8 hours so…" she raised an eyebrow and lean her back on chair. Dongpyo give him disbelief look and pulled her again.

"I'm sure you'll thank me after seeing who's there." Dongpyo continue to pulled Y/N who has no interest on coming down.

"I don't want to go there, and I don't care who on earth is there. Even it's superman or who ever superhero or superhuman or superstar is that." she said which made them shocked. Hyeongjun on bed stood up in disbelief and helped Dongpyo for pulling Y/N.

"come on Y/N, you will surely regret this if you won't come with us!" Hyeongjun state while putting his full strength  on his hand.

"I DON'T CARE!" Y/N shouted.

"ooh. it's Y/N!" Sejin points out while tilting his head to Y/N's room. After a seconds the door slung open and reveal the bent back of Dongpyo and Hyeongjun pulling Y/N out of her room. Her feet hissing the ground.

"yah! I don't want to go there! I want to stay here! leave me alone on my pretty peace room! Son Dongpyo, Song Hyeongjun! get off me!" she complain as they kept pulling her.

They looked at them while chuckling on Y/N's current situation. Yohan spacing out while looking at Y/N. Her attitude never changed. Yohan thought while smiling.

"Seungwoo-ya what did you do to your sister? she won't act like that if you guys didn't do something made her upset." Wooseok said, right hand on hips. He's also protective to Y/N since they met he treat Y/N like his own sister.

"it's Seungyoun!" he reply, while laughing at his sister. Wooseok death glare Seungyoun whose now awkwardly laughing.

"stop moving Y/N we'll fall on stair!" Dongpyo command.

"so let go of me!" she snap.

Few moments later...

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" the three of them roll together down stair, after Hyeongjun stumble and pulled them both. Bugsh... They hold their backs and flinch.

"okay. So if you didn't pulled me out of my room we won't fall here!" Y/N complained while her eyes close same with her two friends.

"can you stop complaining, looked what happened to us then you're not yet done. We're here already and you have no choice!" Dongpyo respond with pain on his tone.

"why don't you guys stop arguing!?" Hyeongjun on the their top.

"wait are you laying on me?!" Y/N asked her eyes were still closed. Not knowing someone's watching them. "uhh you're so heavy Hyeongjun!"

"they are so cute!" Eunsang murmured enough for the three to hear and open their eyes.

Y/N slowly open her eyes and jolt up when she saw Sejin's face, they bumped their head and she accidentally push Hyeongjun away. The poor boy wince as Y/N flinch.

"oh my god! I'm so sorry Hyeong!" she quickly got up and helped Hyeongjun not minding the people on surrounding. She help Dongpyo to stand first and approach Hyeongjun, she checked his back, ankle and face. Worry written on her lovely eyes. She cupped Hyeongjun's face and looked at him straight.

Hyeongjun opened his eyes, meeting Y/N's worried eyes. "are you okay? I'm so sorry!" she said softly and hug Hyeongjun.

"your sister is so caring as you, but she's more softhearted." Byungchan said watching the two.