28

"Y/N?!" the old man called out. They all give surprised reaction including Y/N. She got froze on her track and looked at young girl. She looks like dad. She thought, tears escaped on the corner of her eyes.

"unnie? why are you crying?" the young girl asked while wiping Y/N's tears. Sejin, Hangyul, Yuvin and Dohyon fold their hands which made Dongpyo confused, he looked at his side and saw Hyeongjun with blank expression.

A lady whose age looks like 30s push Y/N and pulled the young girl away from Y/N. "don't you dare touch my daughter!" she yelled causing for other people around looked at them. Y/N fell on the ground, her hand dropped and got wound by broken glass, the old man help her stand, but got pushed by Sejin. "don't you dare try to hold her again!" he pulled Y/N through his chest.

"oh my god!" Dongpyo holds Y/N's bleeding hand. "how dare you push her? you can't even took care of your daughter!" Dongpyo yelled on lady which made her mad. Y/N quickly pulled out from Sejin and cover Dongpyo, the slap of lady where supposed to Dongpyo land on Y/N. All attention was now on them.

Hangyul grabbed the lady away. "HAHAHA how could mistress, can't manage to take care of her lovely daughter." Y/N teased. The young girl cry. "eomma! why did you hurt unnie?!"

The old man tried to approach Y/N but Sejin is fast enough to block his way. The surrounding was now field with gossip, the lady in front got more embarrassed.

"Y/N my daughter! I miss you!" The old man said sincerely with tears on his cheeks. "miss? wait you mean, you miss us suffer on your mistake?" Y/N asked sarcastically. Now everything was cleared to Dongpyo.

Y/N's face almost swollen because of slapped. "you should be thankful that I still have respect for both you and I don't want this girl to witness in her young age how sinful her parents is." she simply said and walked away.

Y/N's POV

I really thought this will be a good day for me but I was wrong. I go home with puffy eyes and cheeks, Dongpyo guide me to enter and pat my back.

"what happened to my sister!" My brother screamed and ran through me, his friends attention was now locked on me with shocked expression.

"Dohyon go get the medicine kit!" Hangyul commanded, Dohyon ran to kitchen. Oppa hugged me tight then carefully hold my cheeks. I flinch on his move and made him more worry.

"bring her, here!" Byungchan said. I hugged my brother and cry on his chest. "oppa! I-I…" I cried hard. "shhh!" he sat me down to couch and caress my other cheek. "what happened?!" he asked softly. I can't tell him I'm sure he's going to get mad. "tell me, is that a slap? what happened to your palm?" concern and worries written on his eyes.

"Y/N tell us." Wooseok give a reassuring smile. Hangyul and Sejin released a huge sigh. "she saw uncle with his new family, her girl did that to Y/N." Hangyul explained. I looked at my brother, his eyes were now burning in anger, his knuckles noised like it's thirsty for punch, he gritted his teeth, tears freely roll down through his cheeks.

"HOW DARE SHE IS TO DO THAT TO MY BELOVED LITTLE SISTER!" he shouted causing for me to get nervous. I'm scared of shouting. Brother got up on his feet and grabbed his car key. Seungyoun and Byungchan stopped him immediately when he's about to open the door.

"Yah! Seungwoo! do you think that will help you? and Y/N? do you think her wounds will fade when you go there and war shock them?" Wooseok burst out, he look like mad too. I can't take to watch them like this.

"oppa, please let them do what ever they want. Let's leave them alone." he walk fast towards me and sat down on my front. "you will just let this past? they hurt you a lot Y/N, not only on physical but also emotionally." his tears began to roll down again. "they have daughter." I tell whilst sobbing. His eyes widen and blink.

"here's the kit hyung." Dongpyo grabbed the kit and sat down on my side. "give me your hand." I offer my hand and he then hold it slowly. It sting, but I still manage to calm and relax. My brother patted my back and smile. I hold his hand and smile too. After Dongpyo cleaned up my wounds and put the bandage he give the kit to Dohyon who bring it back to its place.

"where did their daughter got her face and attitude?" my brother asked, raising his eyebrows whilst smiling. I chuckled and answered, "well she got the face of dad and her attitude to you." we both laugh.

"you really look the same when you were laughing and smiling." Sejin tell, his eyes turns to puppy eyes. "obviously they are siblings so who do you think Y/N will look like when she's laughing or smiling… you?" Dongpyo state sarcastically. Sejin rolled back his eyes then cross his arm. He's cute, it's my first time to see him like this.

"aaaack! you're so cute on that Sejin." my eyes sparkled. My brother tap my shoulder and chuckle. "you're making him blushed." Dongpyo smirked then looked at Sejin. "ooh~" Sejin's cheeks now burning red in embarrassment.