29

Yohan's POV

We're on a cafe taking our lunch peacefully, but got distracted by couple of people who just entered and more worst they sat on nearest table. And now I still don't know why, since we enter here my heart beats so fast, like something bad is happening. I tried to calm and breathe in and out.

"drink this water Yohan." Eunsang handed me a water in concern, I grabbed it and drink. But I still can't stay at rest. "I don't feel good." I tell. Junho chuckled. "since when did you become exorcise?" he raised his eyebrows. Eunsang laugh, so do I. If I could just kick them easily. Sigh.

"did you see it? the girl is so poor right?"

"yeah, imagine she's enjoying with her friends then ended up getting hurt by her fathers mistress."

"how poor."

"hey Yohan, you know that listening to others conversation is bad." Eunsang points out, I just shrug then get my phone inside my pocket. "and do you know too gossiping about others life is bad right?" Junho asked and continued. "Yohan is not alone." I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows then he wink. "whatever you didn't get it both of you." he sigh "I wonder how did you ranked in 1."

I stand up and walk to others table, whose talking earlier. I cleared my throat and grabbed their attention. "is this the girl you said poor and got hurt by her fathers mistress?" I asked and hand them my phone, which showing Y/N's beautiful image.  They nodded. "yeah she is, you know her?" my fist clenched as I nod then go back to my seat. 

"wow! since when you have her picture?" Junho shakes his head in disbelief. "can we saw her face?" Eunsang asked, I shook my head making them sigh. "yah! we won't steal her away, just a sec!" Eunsang beg. I shook my head again, he heavily sigh and surrender.

I can't stop thinking about her, if I'm just on her side, I really am, so sure that no one can ever hurt her again. I know what to do know, thanks for my smart brain.

dialing…
Sejin-hyung
•••

"hello, Yohan why you call?"

"hyung may I asked?!"

"mm."

"is Y/N okay? I heard about what happened to her, I told you to protect her!"

"okay, okay. Don't get mad, the thing happened so fast okay? but she's already okay now."

"you sure?"

"I really am!"

"okay hyung, thanks and bye~"

call ended

Sejin's POV

"seriously?! he called just to check Y/N's condition." I mumble. Yuvin on couch watching movie laughed. "he really love Y/N, don't he?" I smile then chuckle. "you're right."

I went up stair and peek on my window to see, Y/N and others. But they already closed the curtain. Buzz! Buzz!

Incoming call…
Jinhyuk

accept|decline

"Hi hyung!"

"hello! okay I guess it, you have request too."

"I don't know since when you became fortune teller hyung, but I think you know this already right? tomorrow is our last day here on this school, prepare your house hyung, because we're COMING!!!"

"I knew it already, good luck!"

"Thank you hyung, bye and good night, may God bless you!"

"you-"

call ended

"aish! those kids, really like hanging up their phone call even I'm not yet done talking." I sigh on my self and jumped to my soft bed, until I shut my eyes then fall  asleep not in time.

Y/N's POV

My body is now relaxing on my soft bed, with fresh air from air condition it's not that cold here inside of my room that's why I have here air-conditioning. I turn my head to Dongpyo and take a deep breath.

"Pyo?" I call. "hmm?" he hum, I looked at him and chuckle quietly, his eyes were close, I think he's tired. "tomorrow is your last day so …you're going home already?" he shook his head, eyes still close. "I'll call my mom tomorrow, to ask permission to stay here until monday." he reply. I nod even though he can't see me. Few  minutes later I found my self sounding asleep with Dongpyo on quiet peacefully, fresh atmosphere.