04

Its been half hour since, I arrived on school. My teacher is lecturing us now for almost half hour but, Yohan is not yet around. I'm bit sad, I want to see him today because I have something to say. I roam my eyes inside wandering if, Yohan change to another seat and I didn't saw him or I just mistaken him as Dongpyo.

I turn again to my side to stare latter's face to make sure its really, Dongpyo not Yohan. Dongpyo just gave me annoyed look and turn his face on me to complain. He's complaining that I've been bothering him, since I arrived.

The teacher finally dismiss us,  I turn again to, Dongpyo and receive another complain.

"can you please stop staring me. I'm not Yohan okay?" he begged as I look on the ground, tears start forming on the corner of my eyes. Dongpyo noticed it and quickly pat my back, he tried to look at me but I keep on avoiding my gaze. He apologise trying to calm me down by his scared movement.

"I'm fine, don't be sorry" I sob. He shook his head and sit back to his seat. "I'm sorry, Y/n I don't know where is, Yohan when I got inside Jisung already took my seat so I chose to sit here" he explains. I look at him and give blank expression.

We're on canteen to take  our snacks and I remember the letter, my brother gave me this morning.
"oh wait." I said and get the paper inside of my pocket.

-
"Y/n, Yohan asks me to give it to you!" I grabbed the letter and put inside my pocket. "when? and why don't he give it to me personally?" I asked in confusion, he shrug it off and focus on road.
-

I put out the letter and stare it. The letter was handmade with high effort on it, I open the letter and scan it for a while, it has sticker on its side making it look beautiful.

~~~
Dear Y/n,

                 I'm sorry, if I didn't be able to say good bye on you in person I hope you'll forgive me. Make some friends there but don't forget me. We badly need to sell our house for some reason and transfer to another school and live far.

But I'll keep you on my heart and mind, you are the best person I ever met. I love you, Y/n and I promised we'll going to meet each other again on the right time, promise to wait me too because I'll find you.

Ps. my mom help me making these letter hehehe, love you Y/n
Pss. I'll miss you

Love, Yohan :)
~~~

"aww sweet~" Dongpyo commented, he grabbed the letter away and read it again. I feel broke while reading it. Why Yohan? I'll promised to wait you.

Dongpyo hand me back the letter with his confusing look, smirk creep out his face. "look who's sad right now, after her lover leave her alone" he state confidently turning back to get his snacks. Lover? what does it means?.

"what is the meaning of lover?" I asks innocently, giving him questioning look. He almost choke on his saliva and gave me shock reaction "seriously? your so innocent" he point out continuing to open his snack and start eating. 

"hey diary girl" the girl on the next table, her friends start to laugh as if it's so funny. I ignore their gossip about me and my diary and continue eating. Dongpyo eyed them for a second and quickly switch his eyes to me. "are you okay?" he mouth, I fake a smile and nodded. If, Yohan is just here, I don't think if they can even call my name.

I WALK towards gate and wait for my brother to arrive. I look at surrounding when my eyes caught the sight of garden. I remember Yohan and I'm starting to miss him. My mind filled with thoughts spacing me out. A loud call of my name bring me back to reality, realising my brother is calling me for almost minutes. The guard pat my shoulder gesturing me to my brother, I smile at him and ran to meet my brother.

My brother met me with a warm hug. I opened the door and place my self on, in front seat. Seat belt on as I wait my brother to start the engine.  While on road I keep my eyes on the street we're passing by. "why are you so sad all of a sudden?" my brother asks in a tone of concern, focusing his eyes on road. "Yohan" I said solemnly, feeling the cold air coming from air condition inside.

He gave me a quick look, the corner of his lips curl down, sadness written on his eyes. "oh about that" he sigh "-practice your self afar from him. I don't think you're going to meet again, they moved on another house for some matter, even mom don't know where they are." my older brother points out as he continue "but one thing we know… its far from us" I stay quiet, my heart just broke into pieces. He made a  promised to me, he'll keep it. I'm sure for that.

As soon as I enter our house I didn't bother to speak anymore. I just want to rest. THE DAY is quiet fast I met another friend aside from Dongpyo his best friend Hyeongjun. We become close to each other until we graduated on elementary.

And enter the same school as freshman in junior high.