36

Y/N's POV

I hugged Hyeong so tight and rubbed his back, I'm so worried and it's my fault if I didn't argue all this time, that won't happened and also he's here because of me.  I keep on blaming my self without noticing my tears flowing on Hyeongjun's shoulder.

"don't cry, if I didn't missed one step we won't fall." Hyeongjun said and rubbed my back. "don't worry I"m fine." I sobbed and shook my head, he pulled out and pinch my cheeks. "I'm really fine, don't mind me." he chuckled while still pinching my cheeks and shake it. I helped him stand and still, worry written on my eyes and face. How can I calm?

"I bet both of you got hurt!" My brother pulled us to living room. But wait my eyes caught someone, I saw someone familiar made my heart skip a beat. I sat on couch together with Hyeongjun and Dongpyo. Our backs is aching what more Hyeongjun who got hit many times.

I look back on where I saw the familiar face and …it's true he's here. All I did is stare him, he's real, he's standing there while looking at me too. I avert my eyes and shift it to Hyeongjun. My cheeks they are just like my brother and my friends, keep on embarrassing me.

I look at him again and this time, I didn't control my self anymore. I don't care about what they will think, all I care now is to touch his face. I stand up and walked towards him, my heart can't stay at rest and I can hear it already, what am I doing? I hold his face. So it's real?

"Yohan? you're real! and you're here! I missed you!" I exclaimed with excitement and hugged him tight than ever, I don't care if I choked him, just kidding. He hugged me too but, tighter than mine now I'm the one who got choked.

"I missed you too!" he whisper as he tighten his hug. I can't speak to complain, because he really choked me. I released my hug and push him slowly. "oh sorry, did I choked you?" I cough. Isn't it too obvious? my gosh Yohan.

"come here, you need to rest." Dongpyo hold my waist and pulled me away from Yohan, he sat me back on couch and handed me pain killer medicine.
"see! I told you, you'll thank me later." he smirk and sat on couch.

I turn my attention to Hyeongjun and asked him again for the nth time if he's okay. "I'm fine, okay? so don't over worry and beside when we fall I'm on top of both of you so I didn't get hurt that much." he assured and smile. So what now? I and Dongpyo who actually got hurt all this time, then I'm being like my brother to him and in fact he's really okay, look.

He's like a puppy who just seen his owner, he act like he's super excited. But who is these guys here? wait I remember something about what Gyul said to me, that Yunseong and Jinhyuk who is party guy.

But who is Yunseong and Jinhyuk there? Sigh. But why I want to know? well because I want to find out who brought him there, ya know? what if he drunk his self then, they will leave him alone, what will happen to Yohan? wait Y/N why are you like this kind of worried? snap out. They are watching you right now.

Third person's POV

While Y/N spacing out her self, her brother Seungwoo watching her not afar, like he was trying to read his sisters mind. He switched his eyes to Yohan who is now zoning out while staring at Y/N in awe, which made him smile.

He's happy to see how happy Y/N is, when she saw Yohan. He want Yohan to be Y/N's love. But he seems to see that Y/N's interest on Yohan was just a friend. One thing they both don't know Y/N's feeling for Yohan is growing bigger. Even Y/N can't explain what she feel for Yohan, she's clueless, clueless for her own feelings.

"looked at Yohan, he's being hypnotized on Y/N" Eunsang whisper to Junho while watching, Yohan on the side. Junho chuckled and shake his head.

"they're cute." was all he reply to smiling boy on his side.

Seungyoun, Wooseok, Byungchan and Sejin busy on kitchen making some foods for them, while Dohyon, Hangyul, Dongpyo, Minhee and Y/N busy on watching movie. Seungwoo still watching his sister with a lot of thoughts on his mind, 'bout his sister.

The room fell silent and only the television is making some noise inside. Y/N sigh loud enough for them to looked at her in confusion.

"why don't guys sit there or here" Y/N point the floor with carpet and patted her side. "I'm the one who feel tired seeing you standing there." she suggest and throw her warm reassuring smile. The young boys looked at each other first before ran towards Y/N in hurry.

"epps. Here!" Dongpyo moved closer to Y/N and pat his side when Jinhyuk came first and received laugh from his friends. The boy give disappointed looked and sat down.