06

"you sure?" he asked arching his brow as I chew my food and nods. "well yeah that time, but now he's in the right state already to think well. You know what he did when he saw me?" I shook my head. "he just hugged me and get one of my food on my tray!" he yelled "and more worse, he threatened me" my eyes widen "really? how? I mean you're older than him and what word did he used to threatened you?"

He sit properly and moved his face forward with serious expression. "well you won't believe. He is times two taller than me" he points out causing for us to drop our jaw. "and then what he said?" I asks. He took a deep breath before he said "he threatened me that he will enter here on the next school year, just to see me everyday." His sentence hit me so hard making me laugh harshly.

"is that a threat?" I asks while still laughing. "of course it, is. Hey listen" he moves closer "if he's here already my life will be a nightmare. Imagine being here with that boy every time we'll met. I can't eat properly, I'm sure he will snatch my food again" he state and lean back on his chair. I sigh and look at Minhee who's unbothered eating his lunch and Hyeongjun quietly eating while listening to us.

"next school year? but-" Donpyo interrupts. "I know what you think. He passed on his test to skip one year on elementary, and now I'm starting to worry" I give him questioning look and swallowed my stuck food on my mouth. "that's amazing" I praised sipping my drink.

"seriously?" his eyes widened in disbelief. "oh I mean, amazing he passed on his test… like he won't took long time on that school anymore"

"yeah, you're right. But I'm still worried for myself… I guess I should cherish this year eating my lunch and snack alone" Dongpyo snap and look at somewhere in deep thoughts. I shake my head and smirk remarks on me. He's having hard times with, Dohyon that's fun.

"me too" Hyeongjun speak out of nowhere, Dongpyo frown tilting his head confused on his sudden existence. "I mean- I'm worried too, for you" Hyeongjun said cracking his voice "-because you're not growing then he will eat your foods. I'm sure, he's now times two taller than you because he always eats your food. Instead you grow you remain in your height and Dohyon gain the rest of your height. Because of the food supposedly for you but ended up to Dohyon. The nutrients you need to grow taller transfered to Dohyon."

"what do you mean? I honestly didn't understand any of your words" Dongpyo points out knitting his eyebrows. Minhee cleared his throat and try to speak "uhm... I guess, he mean that because of Dohyon you didn't grow up anymore. I mean your height" Minhee shrugs. Dongpyo folded his hand gritting his teeth. "explain it well, if you don't want me strangle both of you" Dongpyo scream death glaring Minhee and Hyeongjun who look so terrified.

I pat Dongpyo's hand trying to calm him down "relax, I'll try to explain but please control your temper okay?" he nodded as I start to explain "Hyeongjun said uhm… wait, so I guess you know that eating is also one of the helpful thing for us to grow taller right?" he nodded "-so because of Dohyon your height didn't increase anymore" I smiled, Dongpyo frowns "so you mean-"

"I mean you're lacking of height because of him. Instead you grow you didn't, because Dohyon keep on eating your foods. You don't have food anymore to eat so you won't grow while Dohyon keep on growing up and now times two taller than you, because he eat enough food to help him increased his height" I explain sipping the remaining juice on the bottle.

Dongpyo swallowed the lumps on his throat and sighed in despair "you guys are lucky, 'cause you're my friends, if you're not… hyyst. Whatever" he rolled his eyes, his face turning into red in anger. I zipper my mouth and look back at Minhee and Hyeongjun who is sweating eyes locked at food while playing their hands in nervous. The bell rang causing for the three of us sigh in relief.

We are heading to another building for another subject. While walking I keep on kicking the rock I saw on my way not until the last rock I kick hit to someone. My mouth fell open in scared and shock. Hyeongjun, Minhee and Dongpyo look at me in shock. I blink my eyes few times when the guy I hit turned around and walk towards me. My feet moving backward my knees are shaking, my heart rate increased.

I stumble to the ground and close my eyes, wishing for luck. Few moments past I slowly open my eyes seeing a hand in front of me. I grabbed it and tighten my grip to stand, patting my skirt at the back to remove few dust.  When I'm about to thank him, my eyes widen realising who it was. Dongpyo hold my wrist pulling me away from latter. "we need to go we're late" he state tightening the grip. Hyeongjun and Minhee on side taking their pace.