33

"and by the way, if you didn't remember anything well let me tell you this, Yohan is the one who brought you home and carry you to your bed."

Wait did he just said Yohan? my bunny bestfriend? as in real? after a long time he showed up? but in a bad timing, I didn't see him... Uhhhh I hate you Chaewi.

"wait! if Yohan brought me here… that's mean he's there too? in bar? what is he doing there? don't tell me he also drink liquor, beer or what so ever drink bar has." I said quiet upset, and they laughed at me, what's wrong?

"hey! why are you laughing at me? I'm asking you, is he drunk too?" my legs is trembling waiting for answer. Wait, why I'm being like this? Whatever, maybe it's just because I'm concern friend right?

"calm down, man don't worry your husband is not drunk." Dongpyo state and raised his both hand, I felt like my cheeks heat up and it's because of Dongpyo's word.

"YAH!" they laughed again but now it's more annoying than before. "stop!" I quickly cover my face using my hand to hide my cherry color cheeks and try calming my self down.

"what happened here? you guys having fun huh, wanna share?" we looked up and saw Seungyoun smiling at us. "yah, I want to have fun too!" he pout and slide his self on chair.

"it's nothing hyung we're just talking about what happened last night, and Y/N being worried wife!" Hangyul said as he burst out laughing so hard with Dongpyo. Uhhh this guys!

"I'm just asking and why, wife? I'm just concern." I told them, but look, they're giving me their ridiculous look as ever.

"yeah, exactly concern wife." why are you like this to me Dongpyo? can someone get me away from here, I want to leave this place.

"wife?" Seungwoo-oppa suddenly pop up out of nowhere. I ran to him and hug him tight.

"oppa!" I exclaimed, he hugged me back and placed a soft kiss on my head. "do you feel good now?" he asked after breaking the warm hug. I nod as response and smile.

"by the way, I heard you guys talking about wife?" my eyes widen as my heart beat increase, I'm a mess right now, my cheeks are heating. I can feel that I look like tomato now.

"a-ahh it's, it's nothing oppa." I stuttered as I rubbed my neck.

"wait are you sick? what happened to your cheeks?" my brother asked out of his concern. I really don't know why he acts like that, isn't that too much. I don't mean to complain, it's just that I'm totally feel so embarrassed in front of them. 

They chuckled. "Seungwoo-ya your sister is growing up, look she's blushing because of Yohan." I'll admit it, I hate Seungyoun too, I mean Seungyoun-oppa, hehe!

"oh my god, is it true Y/N?" he rise up on his seat and pulled me for a hug. Is my brother okay? he should be mad 'bout that. "I'm so proud of you. You really know how to choose!" he exclaimed while holding my shoulder and pulled me again for another hug.

"yah! oppa! why are you not mad? you should get mad because, I'm still young for that." I said after we broke the hug and sat down on our seat. They give me disbelief look which made me laugh. They're so cute on their reaction.

"and yah! Lee Hangyul are you the one who taught Yohan to drink liquor?" I asked as I arched an eyebrow. Their eyes widen and looked at Gyul whose look were totally confused. And wait, what did I just said and act?

"I didn't, maybe Yunseong or Jinhyuk." he shrugged and continue to eat. "but I guess he don't drink those, he's a good guy, ya know!" he said confidently and smile.

"so? why he's there?"

"to save you out of that mess!" Dongpyo reply smirking whilst raising his eyebrows. I froze on my seat waiting for his statement to sink in. What is he talking about, aish! they really love making fun of me, psh.

"hey! I'm serious and how did he see us? did you talk?" I threw a lot of question, but guess what? they all answer me in joke way. I quit, so I'm the one who adjusted on our situation, I stopped my self from asking just to avoid their sarcastic answers.

"don't you worry Y/N, later you will get all answer you want." Seungyoun said and winked, I gave him puzzled look which made them laugh again. Seriously? when will they stop laughing at me? sigh.

"by the way where is Dohyon? I didn't see him since I woke up." I told them and there you go again *face palm* okay please self, aren't you tired asking? then received laugh and unbelievable answers?

"calm Y/N, he go with Sejin off to somewhere to pick up your knight in shining armor." Seungyoun said softly with smile flashing on his face or should I say clown face...