42

So that day, I ask them what happened to Y/N why she cried, they explain everything to me and, she's brave that's what I can say. She asked me too why  I'm drunk that time, I don't mean to drunk my self but, I ended there anyway. I actually just want to celebrate? like that because, I saw the happy Y/N again when they met, you know who I mean, Yohan.

Speaking of Yohan he's here, since yesterday, Y/N didn't know this yet. "HYUNG!!! WE NEED TO GO THERE EARLY IT'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND EVERYONE IS EXCITED TO ENTER THEIR ROOM. THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO GO EARLY! BECAUSE IT'S STARTING TO GET CROWDED!" that's Jinhyuk, they're just excited today but, next.

"okay, I'm coming!"

Y/N's POV

We're in hurry to find our name right now, I woke up late. Well sorry. Me, my brother, Hangyul and Dohyon do a movie night then we sleep late, look at my eye bags I look liked zombie now.  Dongpyo didn't think twice and he pulled me and Hyeongjun through 9- class a. Top section of school on third year, junior high.

I searched for our name and …our names our here! we're on top class. Aye! I look for Chaewi and she's not here thanks god. "wait let's see if Minhee's here too" I said and they nodded. My eyes roam to letter K and yes! he's here too and Jungmo. I don't know the others but I guess they're here too.

"I guess you guys want to enter right?" Dongpyo looked so excited, it's just the same right? nothing is new entering school, except for lessons, teacher and some classmates. We will do the same last year, wake up early, put uniform on, walk or have a ride to school, sit down on seat wait for teacher then after lunch few subjects to go then dismissal of last subject, walk on hallway through main gate, and go home.

"okay fine!" we enter after him, bowing our heads through last row.
-
"I saw Minkyu entered before us earlier." I tell them and sip my drink. I saw our friends too, we're classmates again also Hangyul.

"really?" I nod to Hyeongjun, they are surprised, but they didn't show it. I forgot again, I need to go to Sejin. "uhm …Pyo, Hyeong, I'll be back." I stand up and was about to walk.

"where are you going then?" Dongpyo asked, raising his eyebrow. I didn't answer him, was it bad? "tell me Y/N! I promise to hyung, I'll take care of  you"

"oh?" I gave him sarcastic look, which made him pissed off. Okay I'll tell him now, before the bell ring and before he get mad on me. "I will meet Sejin, because he won't take his lunch with us"

"why? I mean you'll meet him?"

"he said he will give something to me!" I hurry spun around and ran.

"oh cheese!" I bumped to someone and I fell on the ground. My butt hurt but I need to meet Sejin before he leave on where we'll meet today. I stand up and bow. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!" I ran again as fast as I can, hoping Sejin's still waiting for me. 

"Sejiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!" I shouted on the side of field, I stamp on the ground taking my pace, and walk back and fort. "Sejin where are you? I'm hungry!" I whisper to my self.

Someone tap my shoulder I guess it's already Sejin. "thanks god Sejin I'm so hungry you know?--" oh wait, am I dreaming? he's wearing the same uniform as ours, he enter here too? obviously Y/N why do you think he's wearing the school uniform? trip?

"hey, Y/N!" oh hey, snap out.

Third person's POV

"Sejiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!" Y/N shouted. Sejin on his way to the field widen his eyes and smile with small laugh thinking who it was. He knows that the girl is waiting for him and he also knows that the girl is in hurry. He ran to field and he saw the girl on the other side of field, someone's following the girl.

"Y/N are you okay? it's just me, Yohan!" he smiled snapping out the girl on her tought. The girl blink processing everything on her mind.

"oh Yohan!" she exclaimed and hugged the boy. They share a hug for almost a minutes not minding the people on surrounding. The hug broke when someone pulled Y/N, which made Yohan upset.

"stop the drama, because you're going to meet each other everyday not only on school but also on home" Sejin pointed out and turn the girl around facing him. He get something on his pocket and put it on Y/N's hand.

"keep that" the girl nodded and put the thing inside of her pocket and throw her genuine sweet smile.  They boy melt on her smile and hug the girl on his front. "I have one more" he pulled out first and smiled.

Y/N grabbed the thing on his hand and inspect the thing, Yohan on the back confusedly watching them. "where did you get this? it's so beautiful Sejin" Y/N hug Sejin again, causing for Yohan to get jealous and walk away.

They watched Yohan walking away, confusion written on their faces. "Yohan!" Y/N called out his name loud.