14

I groan then kick my blanket off and sat up, stretching my upper body as my daily routine before taking bath. I checked my wall clock to see what time is it already 8:02 am it said. I stretch my arms and body again then quickly dragged my self to bathroom.

After freshen up, I go down stair and surprised by the presence of my bestfriends with my brothers bestfriend who turned out as my brestfriends too. I walk through them on the living area and greet them with soft smile.

"you're here, Dongpyo" I said almost jump on happiness he scrunch his nose and awkwardly smile. I'm sure he wants to complain again because of my reaction, I always react like we didn't met for so long every time we're meeting. Maybe because, I always wanted to see them, I'm scared they might leave me too, like what, Hangyul, Dohyon, Sejin and Yohan did before.

"I'm here too" Hyeongjun pop-up on couch and run through me with wide smile plastered on his face. I open my arms wide like what he's doing while running, and after just a couple of second we're hugging again in front of them.

"didn't you just, met yesterday?" Byungchan commented on the middle of our hug. We released and nods on his question. He frown and open his mouth "so why you hug each other like... you haven't meet for so long, long time ago." we shrug and sat on floor together with, Sejin and Yuvin, Sejin's bestfriend.

"they are always like that since, elementary nothing is new" Dongpyo said while lifting up his body from couch and walk towards us, he sat down beside me unreadable expression written on his face.

"really?" Dongpyo nodded as respond. "wow" Yuvin's mouth shape turns to round and look at us Hyeongjun, with amazed reaction.

"I'm glad, my sister found a friend like the both of you" my brother, thanked, Dongpyo and Hyeongjun with sweet smile, carrying the food tray and put it down on table.

Knock! knock!

I go through door and open it lightly. "oh." I open the door wide and moved through the side, welcoming the guest on door. After they enter, I closed the door and follow them through leaving area.

"you're here too, Minhee... wait. You know my brother?" my face turns into big question mark after seeing them talking. Minhee nodded, assuring smile flashed on his lips. "actually, I found that you were friends with, Minhee when, I secretly visit your school" my brother points out and smile.

My jaw dropped for a while, my eyes big still processing his statement. I can't believe, that my brother is secretly visiting my school, but why?

"you might wonder, why I visit your school, secretly well... I'm watching you. Because there might be someone will bully you, again." he said, in serious tone facing me with unreadable expression. "if, Yohan didn't tell me, that there is someone who's bullying you before they leaved, I will never know or find it out." Sejin on floor cough. "that's why, when I saw you with, Minhee I talk to him to take care of you in school, since I got a job together with, Wooseok, Seungyoun and Byungchan I can't no longer visit you anymore. And also, Yohan asked me to always look after you" he said as the corner of his lips curled up, forming soft smile.

I remain silent, blank expression written on my face as I breath. "when did you saw, us?" he smile and look at, Minhee before he speak. "when you hold his hand." I turn my head down to look at shocked expression of Sejin and Hyeongjun, Dongpyo chuckle and bit his lower lips.

"and how your friend, Dongpyo caught you holding each others hand, how, Dongpyo got starstruck because you hug him without telling, how he grabbed your hand through locker to scold you of your sudden action and how, Hyeongjun pulled you after school to meet, Minkyu. And how they convinced you to go with them." my brother explains, smile still plastered in his face.

"hehe" I awkwardly laugh and massage the back of my neck in embarrassment. The quiet atmosphere, bring me back to my thoughts and asked one more time. "so you know, Minhee?" he nodded. "yeah, he is, Seungyoun's relative and he know, Yohan too and Dohyon and Hangyul, Dohyon's cousin." he points out. My mouth fell open and look at Minhee who nods as approval.

"wait. Dohyon? the food snatcher?" Dongpyo asks, making us laugh, we nodded as respond and continue to laugh. "food snatcher?" Sejin tilts his head. Hyeongjun smile and nod. "he always snatch, Dongpyo's food when we're still elementary." he points out.

"that's why, I'm happy when I didn't see him these school year" Dongpyo sigh in relief without knowing, what next thing will happen. "don't, relax too much" Sejin warn, Dongpyo's eyebrow knit, giving questioning look. The room keep silent when knock cuts the silent, we looked at the door. The door knob click and open revealing the tall figure of young kid who made, Dongpyo groan in surprised, his eyes widen as his jaw dropped in surprised.