31

Yohan's eyes widen after seeing the girls feature. He quickly pull the unconscious girl through his and hugged her tight. While his right hand wrapped around on girls body, his free hand  slowly removing few hair strand on her face and put it on the back of her ear. He smile whilst studying the beautiful feature of girl on his arm. He carry the girl in bridal style and about to go when Jinhyuk call him.

Jinhyuk walk towards him and give surprised reaction. "who's that pretty girl?" Dongpyo and Minhee looked at him, like they were judging the boy. "that must be Y/N!" Junho shrugged. They start to walk out of that mess place and receive another call. "Minhee! what are you doing here!" the guy state quiet loud and switch his attention to unconscious body of Y/N on Yohan's arm.

"oh geez-us-cries what happened to her? come my car is there outside. Some go to Wooseok's car." and they are now on different car with tension.  Yohan and Y/N on the backseat, Minhee on front seat. Yohan stroking her hair gently, without knowing his tears now freely rolling down on his cheeks.

After for almost 20 minutes they arrived on Y/N's house and wait for door to open. Few seconds pass the door open revealing the tall figure of Seungwoo with smile. "oh hi, Seungyoun!"

Yohan's POV

"oh hi, Seungyoun!" Seungwoo-hyung greeted. "Yohan what are you doing here? and who …is …that?!" hyung hurry stepped out of his house and ran through me, his tears freely escaped on the corner of his eyes, just like me he's so worried.

I walked inside of house and put Y/N on the couch, she look so weak. Who the hell did this to her! I screamed inside of me while gritting my teeth in anger.

"Dohyon? Hangyul? you guys lived here too?" Eunsang asked in curiosity. "yes hyung!" Dohyon answer solemnly and sit down on Y/N's side. "noona!" he cried, Hangyul guide him get up and bring to his room. 

"who is that Chaewi?! and WHERE SHE LIVED?" Seungwoo-hyung yell. I froze on my track while recalling the name he just mentioned. Chaewi did this?!

"Jinhyuk? Yunseong?" I turn around and saw Sejin-hyung together with Yuvin. "Sejin-hyung?" Junho call out in disbelief, their eyes widen. Sejin-hyung ran to Y/N and hug her unconscious body. "what happen to her? Minhee!?"

"a guy I-I mean the bartender ask her if what drink she wants t-then she said "water" and then we look for Chaewi but she's not around  so we, we hurry go to her but we're late." Minhee looked down, tears forming on his eyes. "shhh" Seungyoun-hyung pat his back.

Dongpyo's POV

I get some warm water and face towel then go to living area, Sejin is here, he's hugging Y/N while Seungwoo-hyung on the side watching them with bubbly eyes. I feel bad, wait for me you pathetic girl, Moon Chaewi.

"excuse me!" Sejin turn on me and got up. "let me do that!" Yohan said and grabbed the warm water and put it on coffee table. I moved aside and let Yohan do the thing. I looked at his friends who's seriously watching Yohan. The surrounding now was so quiet.

"Dongpyo!" Seungwoo-hyung called breaking the silence. "y-yes hyung?!" he take a deep breath and pursed his lips, it's obviously on his look he's so worried. "do you know where Chaewi lived?" he suddenly asked. My heart rate increased, should I tell? I guess I should, that girl needs to learn more lesson.

"uhm… I'm actually not sure, but last time I asked Y/N about that, when they have little fight she said, Chaewi lived on Yohan's old house, I mean yeah that's right!"

"wait you mean they are the one who bought Yohan's house?" Sejin asked and I nod. Seungwoo-hyung sigh then walk out, Seungyoun, Sejin and Wooseok-hyung follow him.

Hangyul came down, with tired look. "where are they?" he asked. "they went to Chaewi's house where Yohan and his family lived before." Minhee tell. "I have idea." he get his phone out of his pocket and dial.

"hello Mr. Kim!? it's Hangyul I want to asked if uhmm... something just happened to a student of our school and it's also because of her school mate, what will happened to her? I mean to the one who did wrong?"  he asked to other line. "yes Mr. Kim …Chaewi drunk Y/N and most terrible is they put oh I mean she put sleeping pill on Y/N's drink with mix of alcohol base on my instinct when I go near to Y/N …thank you so much Mr. Kim, yes I will." he hang up the phone and smile creep out his face.

"what Mr. Kim said, Gyul?" Minhee asked curiosity written on his eyes and on Yohan's friends. Yohan sitting on floor holding Y/N's right hand, I bet he didn't yet know that she has wound on left hand. He kept staring Y/N like there is no tomorrow.

"Mr. Kim said they will suspend Chaewi and they will call her parents and also Y/N's parent." he smiled. I sigh in relief and smile. "good for her." a boy named Jinhyuk said.