22

After our Math class, we all gathered again on our favourite place on cafeteria. 

"I'm sure, Gyul your chance to enter on rankings is high!" I said bit loud, they nodded and agree on my statement. "by the way, what is your average last quarter?" he squint his eyes and think.

"I… guess 92? or 93" he shrugged.

"oh~ that means--" Tony cuts off Wonjin. "that means you won't enter on rankings instead--"

"wait what? isn't that high already for me not to be able to enter on rankings?" complain of Hangyul. Tony sighed and continue to talk.

"can you please let me finish?" he paused. "you won't enter on rankings and instead you will be directly one of honor students. That's what I mean okay?" Hangyul nodded as understanding and eat his lunch. 

"wow, hyung. Your mom will be so proud of you!" Dohyon exclaimed, clapping his hand in happiness, we laugh and looked at him. "wait, aunt should be proud already. Because once you have 90% and above average you are already considered as one of the honor students." I points out.

Hangyul shook his head and drink his water. "for you guys to know, I'm just in rank 5." my jaw drop and blink.

"r-really?" Dongpyo asked, his eyes big on Hangyul's statement. Hangyul nodded and we nodded too as understanding.

"what about Yohan? what is his average?" Hangyul shrug off Dongpyo's question. "he's on top class and I'm on the second, just like you. That's why I don't know." he pointed out.

"Sejin and Minkyu is not yet around!" I tell, looking at surrounding.

Hyeongjun cleared his throat. "Minkyu said, he won't join us today. He's busy I think." he shrugged.

"he's always busy." I shoot back. They laugh, and was followed by silence. I sigh and look around, Is that, Sejin?. I squint my eyes focusing on direction where I think Sejin is. He's with, Yerim and Chaewi? I'm sure that is Yerim and Chaewi even they were facing back at me I know their figure.

He's laughing, tsk. Since when did they become that closed.

Donpyo's POV

I'm on Y/N side and she looks like in deep thought. She was staring outside, I'm not sure if it's person or something, but she's really focusing on it. I try look at that direction but, Hangyul's covering.

I released a heavy sigh and open my mouth. "u-uhm... Y/N? are you okay?" I asked. She seems not to notice me. I sighed for the second time, I pat her shoulder, causing for her to get out of her thoughts. She blinked few times before looking at me.

"a-ah… wha- yes? oh wait  what? why? oh hi?! yeah oh what is it?" she said, losing her mind. Is she okay? I'm worried for her.

"are you okay?" I asked, sincerely, she smile at me and nod. Her smile is really comforting, but she's not okay, I can observe it to her. 

Few minutes later, Sejin came waving his hand to us, we greet him first and he then sit on vacant chair on Hangyul's side. I look at Y/N, who's now eating her food with blank expression.

"hey, Y/N you okay?" Sejin asked in concern, Y/N's cold look now turns into sweet one, she smiled and this smile was real. She's so unreadable kind of person. But one thing I know, she's genuine kindhearted person. 

"I am. Where did you go, Sejin? why you came late?" she asked, her smile still there. Sejin sighed and smile at her solemnly. What happened to them?

"our teacher, dismissed us late." he state, Y/N on my side sigh and again her face turns to cold one. "okay, you said." she smiled at him, smile that I can't see if real or there's something behind. Uhhhhh, I hate this, thought of mine, I'm overacting again. But I really feel something not good on Y/N… and Sejin.

"what is your food hyung?" Dohyon asked out of nowhere. Sejin chuckled and shake his head in motion. "I get it Dohyon, I know you'll like this …here." he half his food and give the other half to Dohyon.

Y/N's POV

He lied to me, I know that he's talking with them for the entire time he's not around. Why do he needs to lie to me? did he think I'm going to get mad on him? I'm so confused, but I shouldn't make it obvious. Because I know, Dongpyo's suspecting me right now, he's confused on what is happening so do I. Sigh.

"what is your food hyung?" Dohyon suddenly asked out of nowhere. This lil kid is really curious when it comes to food. Sejin chuckled and shake his head in motion. "I get it Dohyon, I know you'll like this …here." he gave the half of his food to Dohyon after he half it to two. Sweet. I really love seeing Sejin being this sweet to us, especially to Dohyon. But I don't want the way he lied to me.