27

Y/N's POV

Why do I feel bad? I suddenly want to hug my brother again, he mean a lot to me. Since dad leaved us, he became my dad and brother at the same time. And now almost my mom. Pfft.

He's everything as long as I'm with him, I'll do my best to make him happy even just for little things, I don't want him to get sad. I love my big brother more than my mom, she didn't go home for almost 5 years, I didn't even hear her voice, since she leaved. I wonder what she's doing right now. Is she fine? I hope so.

"Y/N why your brother acts like that? I wish to have big brother like him too." Dongpyo speak out of nowhere, snapping me out of my thoughts. "are you okay? you're in deep thought. Is there something bothering you?" I shook my head, and smile.

"I should've hug my brother long." I said making them confused.

"you're not okay Y/N." Sejin said concerned. I look at him and raised my eyebrows. "you're being dramatic, what happened?" I didn't reply and instead I looked down.

They stopped walking, and look at me. "is there something, you want to share?" Hyeongjun suggest and smile. I sigh then looked at them. "my brother…"

"what about hyung, noona?" I sigh again. "he don't look cheerful these days. He's sad, and I want him happy. On Saturday I'll spend my day with him." I state whilst smiling. They smiled at me and nod.

"heyyyy! wait!" we looked at the back and saw Hangyul with Yuvin running towards us. They stopped on our front and catch their breath. "we're coming with you." Yuvin said.

"why did you left oppa alone?" I asked quiet loud. "he told us to follow you. Don't worry he said, Wooseok-hyung and some of his friends will go there." he points out and I nod.

Yohan's POV

It's my first to hang out on somewhere without Y/N and Sejin-hyung. I can't wait to see her again, did she grow up a lot like her brother? are we still in the same height? I guess she's more taller than me. I laugh at my own thought not realising I was on a crowd place.

"are you crazy Yohan?" Eunsang asked in confusion which made me laugh. "you're laughing alone." he said.

"maybe he's thinking of something that's why." Junho pointed out then shrug. "am I talking to you?" Eunsang tilt his head and raised an eyebrow. "I'm just saying, duh!" Junho rolled his eyes causing for Eunsang to get pissed off. "okay stopped it, I'm just thinking of something." I moved on their middle and spread my arms.

We bought some drinks and foods then walked around. The park was quiet big with food stall on each side and many family, couple and friends hanging out together having their fun. I was enjoying my view when my eyes caught someone, someone special to me.  I walked towards it's direction but, Eunsang pulled my wrist.

I stumble but thankfully I quickly balanced my self from falling. I looked back to find her, but she's not there anymore. Eunsang kept pulling me and I have no choice but to follow him.

"who are you looking at?" Junho asked. He noticed me looking at someone. "ahh nothing." he nodded. He let go of my hand and I'm finally free. I bumped to someone which made me out of balanced. But he immediately help me to stand, I pat my back and looked at the latter which made my eyes widen.

"Yohan?! wow! you're so big now and-" he looked at my back. "oh dear!" he carry the young girl and smiled at me. "nice meeting you again." I fold my hand in anger while looking at his back.

"are you okay Yohan? don't tell me you're mad at that old man- he knows you?" Eunsang's eyes big. "tsk. Isn't it too obvious? of course that old man knows him!" Junho shoot back.

"I mean how?"

"ohmygodeunsang you serious? maybe they met already on somewhere."

"LQ? can you guys stopped arguing. He's the father of Y/N. And I hope they won't meet today." I said, my face burning in anger. "how could he enjoy his life like that, knowing he has daughter who need him too." I tell to my self.

Junho pat my back and help me to calm down. "She's here?" I nodded, he get it and smile at me. "let's hope they won't meet."

Third person's POV

On the other side, Y/N enjoying her time with her bestfriends not knowing what she'll get going on that place. She cherish the time with her friends and feels like forever.

"Let's go there!" she point the road where, Yohan went before.

"let's go there instead!" Dongpyo command which they obey. While walking through the spot, Y/N almost accidentally hit the young girl, luckily Sejin hold the girl. Y/N was so nervous and kneeled on the ground then hold the young girl's shoulder.  "are you okay?" she turns to sweet kind of person while smiling to young girl.

The young girl hug her, she hugged the girl without thinking. Sejin and Hangyul looked shock while Hyeongjun watching them in awe. "sweet~" Dohyon commented.