34

Dongpyo's POV

"aish! whatever… I'm done, I'll be back for 8 hours I'll take a shower for a while." Y/N told us and left. She will take a shower for 8 hours? won't she froze her self in cold or she's done dealing with our fun? I bet she's complaining inside of her.

"is she okay?" Seungyoun-hyung asked with confused look. Seungwoo-hyung laugh then shake his head in motion.

"she's just kidding, you're too serious Seungyoun." he laugh again as we did, and finish our breakfast.

We sat on couch and as usual we watch movie again, Seungwoo and Seungyoun-hyung on the floor while Hangyul on my side with distance of course. They looked so serious, well they are too focus on movie. I want to go to Y/N, but I think she's not yet done.

Few minutes later we heard or should I say, I heard knock on door so I went up to open the door and got surprised by the feature of a friend in front, which made my corner lips curled up. "oh hi! come in!" I greeted.

Before could they ever open their mouth Seungwoo-hyung speak first out of the blue. "finally you guys arrived!"

Y/N's POV

I won't go down there anymore, they make me embarrassed. I think I should call Hyeongjun so that I have someone to talk peacefully.

dialing…
Hyeongjunnie<3
•••

"hello, Hyeong are you busy?"

"no. Why?"

"can you go here?"

"sure."

"I'll wait for you, I'm going to take a shower first. Hurry up okay?"

"okay, bye Y/N see you"

call ended

Finally, what a relief just few minutes and he's here. I'm still lying on bed, because I feel so lazy and I can't stop thinking about what they said earlier. Oh my! why I act like this, do I like Yohan? oh no… My heart is pounding like it's going to explode.

"finally you guys arrived!" it's my brother I'm sure, but I guess it's not Hyeongjun he said 'you guys' right? I think it's Sejin and Dohyon. Now I have reason to take a shower and don't go down. I don't want to talk to them yet, they will embarrass me again.

Okay so I take a shower for almost one hour, yeah almost I enjoy the cold water just to avoid them. Not until I remember Hyeongjun, pfft. I forgot him, sorry Hyeong. I'm combing my hair in motion, because I want to stay here on my room.

Knock! Knock!

"who is that?" I asked while eyes still on the mirror. "you won't answer? okay stay there forever." I said in irritation tone. Why he's not answering? I'm sure it's boy, 'cause I'm the only girl here. Doesn't it sound awkward? but for me not anymore I'm used to it. And I don't have girl friends and sister …wait I have sister, half sister but she's not here. Sigh.

Third person's POV

After their guest arrived few minutes later Hyeongjun also arrived with a bright smile on his face, he cheerfully knock on door and wait for someone to open. The door opened and both of them was surprised after seeing each other. After a long time they met again.

"Hyeongjun?!"

"Yohan?!" they both called. Hyeongjun's eyes lit up and ran to Yohan for a warm hug. After they separate they both walk smiling to living room.

"Oh Hyeongjun! annyeong!" Seungwoo greeted the small boy, who smiled and greet him back.

"where is Y/N?" Hyeongjun asked, excitement still lacing on his tone. Dongpyo looked at him with small sigh and pursed his lips.

"she's on her room, she said she will be back after 8 hours after taking a shower." Dongpyo answered with his remark on his face. Hyeongjun go upstair through Y/N's room, Dongpyo run after and follow Hyeongjun.

"I'm pretty sure, Y/N called him to go here, but why?" Sejin asked in curiosity. Seungwoo and Seungyoun looked at each other and laugh.

"Dongpyo-hyung said Y/N-noona will be back after 8 hours after taking shower …then she called Hyeongjun-hyung. Base on my knowledge, noona will just said or do that when she don't want to see any of us? here or just them." he shrug which made confused Byungchan, Junho, Yuvin, Eunsang, Jinhyuk and Yunseong. While Seungwoo, Seungyoun and Hangyul laugh.

"yah! hyung what did you do?" Dohyon asked giving upset look.

"you won't answer? okay stay there forever." They heard from upstair.

"she's scary again!" Sejin points out.

"is that the voice of Y/N that pretty girl Yohan carrying last night?" Jinhyuk asked and received smack from Yohan. "ouch, why? I'm just asking. In fairness her voice suit to her pretty face-- awww, yah! Yohan what's wron-- ouchhhh!" he flinch, causing for others to laugh.

"you guys want to know something about Yohan's love for Y/N?" Eunsang asked while grinning to Yohan. Yohan on other hand whose face now burning into red, ready to kick someone looked at Eunsang in surprised. "but first hold him, he might kick me any time." Yunseong and Jinhyuk hold his both arm tightening their grip.

"Yah! Eunsang shut up!!" Yohan yelled, making them laugh.

"Aww cute~" both said by Seungwoo, Seungyoun, Minhee, Sejin, Byungchan and Wooseok.

Eunsang fix his posture and stand up straight with serious face as if like he's going to lecture something.